Hey b, can anyone link me to that one website that has all the suicide methods with rates of effectiveness...

Hey b, can anyone link me to that one website that has all the suicide methods with rates of effectiveness? I've been searching for a while but can't find it

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It got taken down and the creator was jailed.

Lemonparty.org

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
Nigga just google it

Nah not that one, the one I remember was like a pdf file or sum

But again, suicide is pointless. Why the fuck would you kill yourself?

The current problems in your life can be fixed. You could completely have a new life in a year.

Hot GF, nice athletic body, nice income and make up with anyone that you had problems with.

You are the architect of your own life. Build a beautiful structure, paint a beautiful canvas.

Right your wrongs, fix what's bothering you. There's no point in suicide my dude. All it will do is really hurt people and you'll be fucking dead. That's it dude.

If I recall correctly it was REALLY in depth like it had the effectiveness and dose required along with some steps for multiple drugs and stuff

Look dude, if you're having problems go see somebody. Especially if mental illness or depression is holding you back in daily life. The pills work, they have been proven to work.

They are safe, please don't buy into the stigmas people think about them on here. Seriously, they won't make you flat. They cure your symptoms. Do research yourself, that's all horse shit.

You need something to bring you back to reality. Maybe a new lifestyle and some new prescriptions will help.

Yeah but fucking why do you want to die? Why do you think you're better off throwing your one opportunity at life away?

And dude if you want to die just get some fentanyl off the deepweb and take 80mg. Or shoot 5 stamp bags. (50 dollars of heroin).

Not that one

Suicide is no Option OP
going back in Time and prevent being ever born is the only acceptable solution.

Because everyone would benefit from me just dropping dead, I'm a really shitty person and I'm just deciding to end it so I don't hurt anyone anymore.
I might hurt some people in killing myself but at least it's just one more time I hurt someone, with me dead that will be the last time I make anyone unhappy.

lostallhope.com

But think it over carefully first, user. It's a big decision; don't rush to conclusions.

dont do it user killing yourself will only make you look worse.

like user said, op

whatever is your problem you can end it

(whithout killing yourself)

Just kill yourself. stop seeking attention.

He's not looking for attention, faggot. Looking for website on the best methods

You guys should all suck eachothers dicks

ho yeah of course.