/cum/: Boo! We want more money! edition

Does anyone else remember when this happened? It really screwed up my TV watching as a teenager.

1st for anime

2nd for Fuck Drumpf

I do declare this post in the name of /dixie/

fucc drumphth n FUCC whyte peepole

delet

this is a VERY strange anime, buds

post food pls

Toast with caramel sauce for dessert!!!

Excellent post

really dig this teqcthnique of misspelling words

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little /cum/ thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" leaf, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about north american countries. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic /cum/ NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "/cum/ IS THE BEST GENERAL." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>tfw benis is a little over 7 inches if I measure from the bone and 6.5 if I don't
Am I a dicklet?

Just make cali part of mexico desu desu

if you have to ask then you are desu

why worry about something you're never going to use?

yeah

no

yea man but chis are expected to be

If you're insecure enough to measure it you're one

This need to happen more often

Who do you take me for, Placer?

uhhhh.... who told you that?

uncalled for

no thanks, you guys can keep those cucks

didn't get any (You)s on Sup Forums

I bully you out of love, my NorCal brother

At first I was rustled at having so little land, but I have nearly 30 million people under my domain, so that is probably adequate for a strong defense. Bucks will be beautiful.

Daily Reminder: Quebec is EXACTLY like the rest of Canada, except they speak really bad English and even worse French.

See any good movies lately /cum/?
Thought GiTS live action was ok, mediocre at best

epic meme

man i hate programming/scripting though

Yes, THE good movie

Done

Did you see it in theaters?
Did it live up to the hype?

You've always got my back

Its exactly like the rest of canada, except we have prettier girls, cheaper booze, cheaper drugs, less fat people, more white people and montreal is the greatest city in canada

:)

Not yet, but I plan to see it when I get back home

did you watch the dub? its not playing with subs here...

stop

Kinda want to watch it but I don't want to have high expectations for it just to be like a 5cm per second type film.

>dub
I wouldnt waste my time if it was dubbed, I checked and the theater I want to go to has it subbed so thank god

I love kingdom hearts

i love you

Well it's bound to be similar and that's really not a bad thing 2bh, but everyone that's seen it has only positive things to say

Satania a shit

>I only watch subbed anime

vancouver > montreal but otherwise accurate

me

>I watch anime

I do though

I don't like replying to people here because I know they love the attention

yeah... nah
bc>qc maybe
its dubbed here, i wasnt looking at the right page

think i might watch it tomorrow downtown

I don't think it was a bad film either, just that I don't want it to be like something I've already watched.
>everyone that's seen it has only positive things to say
idk about that, you can never please Sup Forums

>I save reaction images to reinforce my terrible posts

>vancouver > montreal

>having anime in theaters
what the fuck man

>group mate for programming lab is retarded
>called his computer a CPU
>cant figure out how github works
>cant do one simple little tiny part of the project
>literally did entire thing myself and have another group project right after this

>I've never watched Kino No Tabi

Let's be as truthful and blunt as we can here, with animè things only get better

subbed*

give us (You)s faggot

>I don't like replying to people here because I know they love the attention

>not watching the wind rises in theatres with a miyazaki fangirl

what the FUCK are you doing with your life, bud?

RIP Harambe

You mean subbed?

I don't give a shit about Sup Forums's opinion but I saw a few threads there and they all seemed to be in love with it and the few who werent were just talking about how 5cm per second was better but they seemed to be the small minority

>going to the movies at all
please

unless they show like The Thing or some other shit

lmao u r all gay

Fuck humanity and FUCK (You)

>hurr i only like movies from the 80s

off yourself

>tfw watch The Force Awakens on opening day
>wanted to buy a cup they were selling but the line was too long

I'm irish too

>Colour films
Pleb.

>Watches the Force Awakens
And you have a problem with anime?

>talkies
runt

stop being irish

Varg told me not to watch anime, so I listened

i just like the thing

but seriously 60's to 80's is the golden age

anyone ITT ever poop themselves while sleeping

If Varg told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? huh? HUH?!

what's a normie

No. I didn't even wet my bed as a kid.

Im out of cookies

george lincoln rockwell is a fallen hero

Why are Canadian men so sexy?

The last strike destroyed a lot of great shows. Luckily great shows aren't a thing anymore so no worries.

Of course. Varg wouldn't tell me to do something if it wasn't for the greater good.