I seriously want you to prove me wrong Sup Forums

Any more of her?

Source?

they can have okay tits, but not faces

Zoe Saldana.
/thread

she is gorgeous

Continue guys, I may consider changing my mind

I think the problem with black girls are their noses. Our standard for female beauty is narrow noses while most black people have very wide noses. It makes their faces look non feminine.

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

How about her?

eh... not really

not even black enough to be called mixed.

I fucked a black girl for the first time last night after a party and her riding me was fucking mind blowing.

Is it true watches at $ 0?

There are people browsing Sup Forums right now who wouldn't have sex with this woman because of her race.

I love girls who are that black. It's like fucking an alien or something.

Oh damn, this one is god tier. I'm white as fuck but I have jungle fever big time. Bummer there aren't many here in the northwest.

so what?

So...I think that's absolutely ridiculous.

Nice one, btw.

well not everyone has to be into the same things as you.

>posts part white woman

EVERY TIME

black women are gross. They're the color of shit, have bad hair, their skin is ashy, their pussy looks like roast beef that was left in the oven too long. Even black men don't want them

>Black women can't be attractive
Posts attractive black woman

At least post an Abbo if you're going to make a shitty mah racism thread.

>their pussy looks like roast beef that was left in the oven too long
Some women of all races have this sort of pussy. Personally I love looking at black snatch. I like the contrast of the bright pink against the darkness of the skin. It beckons me.

that makes me want to puke. It looks like a horse's pussy

But i do find them attractive, so your theory is wrong.

The same curiosities is why side show freaks draw crowds

it's not a racism thread you moron, it's bait for someone who wants to fill up their "sexy black women" folder

no you don't

Yeah I don't want to fuck sideshow freaks though.

Except the midgets.

And the Siamese twins.

Fuck, there went my argument.

Where the fuck were you born if you consider her attractive? Would you really come up to her, hit her on the bar, start conversation? Would you really choose her among other women?

some of them are hot, but it's really like 1 in a thousand

Still not convinced

yea, op's pick is not terribly attractive as black girls go.

Nice dubs and nice titties.

C O L O N I Z E D

Not turned on by black chicks whatsoever. The only ones that are mildly attractive are always the lighter skinned/featured ones. Black women have a shit ton of insecurities.

Quads of truth

same goes for white women

>Black women have a shit ton of insecurities.
In my experience, the black women who aren't ghetto bitches tend to be based as shit.

gross...

Disagree - Weaves, contouring noses, bleaching treatments are all done in order to look whiter.

Perfection*

On the contrary, the lighter skin color, the less attractive I find them, bc they start to remind me of my own awful fucking race, whom I would not fuck to save the species if I were the last god damn person on earth.

Give me a dark dubian princessa or a full blood native murrican, or sultry Punjabi Indian. All otters can gtfo.

>Black women have a shit ton of insecurities.
All women have a shit ton of insecurities.

Nubian.
Fuck off android.

yea i agree

>the act of making dat hybrid masterrace.
Noice.

Umm.. Why draw this?

why is your race awful?

This thread made me diamonds, but hybrid master race? fuck off cuck

It's already happening, there is no way you could stop it

18 yo white male , uhm no lol.. white women literally cant compare to black women

Google nathalie emmanuel. Thank me later Sup Forumsro. Or tinashe. Both are absolutely gorgeous and the latter is morrocan with nice ass titties on a small frame

yes they can

no , they really can not

She has European features, that's why you're finding her attractive, fucking dumbasses.