Killers is by far the best Iron Maiden album...

Killers is by far the best Iron Maiden album. It's got the best guitars and is high-energy aggressive and fun in all the right ways.

this guy gets it

k. then why make a thread?

You're wrong

I do like killers but I really enjoy their first album the best

Your fucking opin...
>ides of march is in it
You are fucking right, user.

Purgatory is criminally underrated

Their first two albums will always be my favorite

Powerslave > Iron Maiden > Somewhere I Time > Killers > Number of the Beast > Seventh Son > Piece of Mind >>>> the rest

>Piece of Mind that low

>Piece of Mind isn't the best Maiden disc

killers is bitchin indeed, its so hard to choose a favorite from maiden though. everything up to and including 7th son is gold

Give Beast Over Hammersmith a listen. Amazing live album.

Some say Paul D'Ianno was better than Bruce Dickensen

some people are retarded as well

Right there with ya
I love how forward the bass is in the mix with their self-titled.

Iron Maiden > Killers

killers just feels like it was thrown together from s/t b-sides

DiAnno Maiden> Bruce Maiden

Production is shit

It was 1981 and they didn't have any money.

Killers are truly their best and I don't dig Dickinson's voice in Iron Maiden, it made it sound like power metal mand, not heavy
he has this fantasy-like powerful voice that Dio also had, but the latter also could sing more seriously

that is unequivocally wrong, how dare you

Di'Anno fit early Maiden like a glove. Songs like Charlotte the Harlot and Twilight Zone show just how damn good he is at switching octaves.
But to be fair, He was starting to let drinking and most features of the rockstar life get to him around the time of the Killers world tour (The pinnacle of Maiden's career imo). To quote Paul himself; " When you're fucked up on drugs and alcohol you turn into a complete prick. But I did feel relief when I played that last gig."
As much as I'd like to hear some tracks off Maiden's mid 80s works woth Di'Anno, he left them at the perfect time.