OC thread about interesting people in my town. If you can guess the city you win a free internets

OC thread about interesting people in my town. If you can guess the city you win a free internets.

This is "Schmuerzel". Little children fear him. No one knows how he got his burns. Some say he got them in a war during his time in the french legion. Thats what he tells you anyways. Some say he self immolated and poured gassoline over himself when he got back from war. Others claim he just forgot to put out the cigarette one day while going to sleep, setting his flat and himself on fire. No one knows for sure.

This is "Grinsefrau". The laughing lady. She always just stands there and smiles at you. Usually shes seen at or near the university, smiling at students. Some claim she has seen the true face of God one day during psychosis, and can't stop smiling since.

I present you the famous Chess player and Atheist. He always wears his self painted T-Shirts, with his very important messages scribbled on them. You can often see him debating Christan or Muslim people handing out their scriptures on the streets, when he's not playing chess somewhere.

He's the rightfull heir to the throne of portugal, and has a right to be recognized as such. Hence he will give out flyers making his points clear to everyone passing by. Usually can be seen right in front of the city hall.

keep on going. I guess somewhere in southern germany?

His name I won't mention, because he's an upstanding citizen who keeps the streets clean, and is employed at the city cleaning department, but got famous for wearing his orange turban to work.

Holland?

Well sometimes his turban is blue, but only when his wearing his orange uniform to work.

neither holland or germany.

Has to be Berlin, right?

We also have interesting slogans painted on our walls..

We also have this shaman living here, he will heal you of all kinds of illness.

There's this guy.

And this fine chap.

Basel, Switzerland

vegas, nv

Vienna

winrar dubs

Hey, there smoothskin.

Graz, Austria

subs speak the truth.

>Grinsefrau

I LOVE this game

Imagine you just standing there minding your own business and then Grinsefrau comes along, just standing there, staring at you, laughing. Not moving an inch, just, laughing, right at you. That's what Grinsefrau does.

Does she talk if you engage her?

whats his story

No, she doesn't talk ever, she just keeps silent and keeps smiling.

see