What's your favorite bad movie?

what's your favorite bad movie?

what makes some bad movies enjoyable while some bad movies are just plain bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2UU2FShBoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BLwe7UqUX7k
youtu.be/w1XOfHax6Q8
youtu.be/1nzd0R_OeOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flyin ryan is a god-tier bad movie

>bbmoat
>not saying trancers

jdiysa

V/H/S/2 coming through
none else need apply, best bad movie of all time right here

simultaneously bad and yet one of the greatest movies ever made

The Room
Tommy Wiseau

The Room
Troll 2
Birdemic

The holy trinity

Trash humpers

>what makes some bad movies enjoyable while some bad movies are just plain bad?

If I can laugh at how bad it is, then it's still entertaining.

A genuinely bad film is really boring and makes you feel like you wasted your time. Those movies that made you feel 'meh' and forgot a day later are the real bad films

I'm a huge fan of Jaws III. It's bloody awful, but it's got Dennis Quaid, Lou Gosset Jr., and Manimal!
Plus, I can't say the word "lagoons" without thinking of Lea Thompson in that bikini.
Also, "Mr. Bullhorn sees all, knows all!"

Army of Darkness

It's honestly not even "bad", just so incredibly campy and over the top. It's completely self aware and that's why I love it

RLM got me into lots of these
>Troll 2
>Things
>Miami Connection
>Aberration
>Battlefield Earth
>Russian Terminator
>R.O.T.O.R
>Elves
>Terror in Beverly Hills
>Samurai Cop
>Alienator
>The collected works of Niel Breen

Basically it's bad movie with interesting qualities. A movie that is "good bad" has something that draws you in, either its technical incompetence, absurd writing, wierd acting or any combination of these.

Freddy Got Fingered
The Happening
That's My Boy
Pretty much every Rob Schneider movie

youtube.com/watch?v=c2UU2FShBoQ

Samurai Cop is good

Austin Powers. All of them.

What is bad about it?

if you are into good/bad at all you have to watch the top three on that list

R.O.T.O.R. trailer looks kinda rad

>A movie that is "good bad" has something that draws you in, either its technical incompetence, absurd writing, wierd acting or any combination of these.

High and Higher/Ich, ein Groupie
Ingrid is so fucking hot and the music is okay, but this shit doesn't make any sense.

Mine has to be my best friend is a vampire. Its bad in the acting of a the main love interest and at times is just too much cheese. However its so comfy and enjoyable

Tango and Cash
Prince of Darkness

I was going to suggest Miami Connection. It's the definition of a good bad movie.

Since you posted RLM related movies you should watch
How Not to Make A Movie (2013)

I don't have one favorite in particular I just watch whatever looks enjoyably awful.

Amateur Night is the only good short in the series

youtube.com/watch?v=BLwe7UqUX7k

if you were to take it 100 percent serious it would be bad because of all the cliches and the over the top story.
However, the movie is very self aware and it somewhat mocks itself, which makes the other user dumb. Pretentious people would say it's a deconstruction of the genre, people that bait would say>it's bad on purpose .

This doesn't mean you cannot enjoy the cheesy stuff on a non-ironic level though. This is that post inory that became so prevalent in the internet age.

that was from the first v/h/s
which was actually an okay found footage movie. personally I prefer 10 / 31 / 98

>The Happening
would be a contender, but it's just got too many boring stretches

>Elves
That movie is is the shit. Inbread nazi magic, santa murder, its great.

My favorite bad movie is Spider-Man (2001), followed by The Crippled Masters and The Room

sorry, Big Trouble in Little China is NOT in the "so bad it's good" category. that movie is intentionally genius, through and through.

Well, it's not "bad" in any way. It's just a silly adventure comedy but it's well made and it makes you feel the way the director wanted you to feel. Not being deep or serious doesn't make it bad.

youtu.be/w1XOfHax6Q8
youtu.be/1nzd0R_OeOc

except that was the only fun part, everything else a shit

>zombie go pro
fucking end yourself

The Room
A ''good' bad movie is a movie that despite being objectively bad, somehow keeps you entertained - for example the absurd acting and writing of The Room.
A ''bad'' bad movie is a movie with no redeeming qualities that is boring. There is nothing worse than a boring movie.

>implying zombie shotgun anhero isn't comedy gold
>implying jawbro vhs collector thumbs up isn't hilariously out of place with how sincere everything is up to that point
>implying fat ghost watching two young people fuck isn't 100%
>implying Chad getting bitchslapped by an ayy isn't awful and cliched in the dumbest way possible

Only correct answer.

This baby right here. Me and my best bro make a point of meeting up to get hammered and watch it at least once a year, just to laugh at how fucking retarded it is.

Bad movies are my life.

Anything directed by Godfrey Ho
Anything produced by Action International Pictures
Deadly Prey
Road to Revenge
Bloodfist 1-8
Robot Jox
The Final Sanction

Some of you are posting genuinely good movies, assholes.

I don't really consider Demons to be a bad movie, even though it has a lot cheesy moments, it's one of the best Italian horror films of the 80's.

I think that a big component of "awesomely bad" movies is when the writer/director gives us a scene that's supposed to make us think of the character in question as supremely awesome/smart/evil, etc,. but instead just reveals that the writer/director is too stupid to know what they just showed us doesn't make any sense.

I've started calling scenes like that "smartarded,"

This fucker right here

That's impossible retard. It's just good.