watches.allisons.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like that fat ass

Only if she has a dick

wanna know her name?

I want more of that booty

wanna see it in jeans and pink panties?

Nah. I like it this way ;)

No, I prefer the wall that she is leaning against. What are you retarded?

completely exposed in it's cheekiness?

just making sure

Exactly! This thread could use some more asses though..

as in, different women's asses? aren't they all the same though? ;)

All the same? Blasphemy!

She has an amazing ass keep going

well let's compare...her's is plump and round...

as is her's! yet you appreciate them each uniquely?

I do! Both asses are very fuckable and plump

what do you think of her too?

I would let her sit on my face and suffocate me with that ass

yeah i see what you mean, they both are fun to look at and my now erect penis seems to want to be inside them both, but you aren't greedy enough to want a third butt like those are you?

Were you previously unaware of these women?

Let one sit on your face while you fuck the others! Why stop at a third butt? Lets see more amazing asses!

I've seen them a few times before

Guys i've got something embarrassing to admit.

Her turds must be well shaped, oblong, thick enough to exit her tight anus without pain, reeking of foul odours...

but never stopped to appreciate their curves before?

More that there hasnt been an opportunity. And when the opportunity has arisen, its been interrupted

i'm not the only one masturbating right now I'm guessing?

I'm rock hard but I havent started masturbating yet..

i know i started early i couldn't help myself.
my penis was literally aching to be rubbed and i know yours is too. give it what it wants and you'll a lot better i bet

that does sound like fun, shame i only have one dick so i can only fuck one at a time...and a fourth butt sounds intriguing too...but what about some breasts?

You better start posting even more of these babes to make up for starting early! Though I do understand the temptation.

Is it true watches at $ 0? watches.allisons.org

i bet i can last longer than you

Definitely need some tits in this thread! You may only be able to fuck one at a time, but you could eat one out while the others blow you!

Maybe, but i'll be sure to make it close! What do I get if I do win though?

I take requests, what would you like?

So how many guys do we have in here enjoying the beauties?

Well first I need a tit pic of each girl so far! For winning? How about being able to choose the girls for the next thread? Or adding a new babe?

Those breasts are just begging to be sq ueezed around a cock.

>How about being able to choose the girls for the next thread? Or adding a new babe?
i can probably make that happen. how many have you taken part in before this?

Only twice and I was interrupted both times!

work user?

You guessed it! Also you should bring out that 4th butt!

in time my friend, tell me how does your first time competing properly feel?

Amazing so far. I know you sometimes do roleplay, is there any other game/activity you have for us to do while we enjoy these babes and their perfect curves?

well yes actually, for example...
>caption this

"I'm guessing by the buldge in your pants you want to do some butt shots next?"

"I think I'll tease you some more though."

"The butt shots can come later Miss Mikula, it's not like you have a bad side to be photographed from! It's all perfect."

"Hey what about me?"

"Oh please don't get jealous Miss Dworaczyk, you're gorgeous as well! Why do you think we decided to have a group photoshoot in the first place? To bring all of the most attractive girls from around the world to one place!"

"thanks! I'll be happy to give you some butt shots, don't you think mine is even better than hers?"

"Both of you have amazing asses, and your butt is looking especially good today Hope! Have you been doing squats?"

"Yes, thanks so much for noticing, do you think the readers will like the results?"

"I haven't been doing any, my butt is this round naturally."

"Trust me, they're going to love how plump your butt is now! You don't have to take my word for it either, I think the buldge in my pants should do all the talking!"

"God truly blessed you when he gifted you with that ass!"

>both of their backs are turned, this is your chance to relieve that bulge in your pants

"Alright ladies, I'll be honest. I know this is extremely unprofessional, but I need to unzip my pants, pants... this zipper is going to kill me if I dont. I could use a sock to cover up if you wish though..

>She turns to see
"No don't keep it covered, I like to watch."

"Me too...you're not the first photographer i worked with who had to do that."

"Well I guess thats only fair, after all I get to see you without any clothes on"
>I slowly reach down and unzip my pants, my cock immediately springs out, a bit of precum already leaking

"Same here, though when I did my photoshoot with OP I didn't let him masturbate. You feel free to though."

>meant to attach

A tempting offer and I would even be lying if I said I hadn't thought of it, but that would be so unprofessional.. I could lose my job!
>My rock hard cock is twitching and throbbing begging to be touched as I talk

"Two girls are standing naked in front of you telling you to masturbate and you're not gonna do it? I thought you said we were beautiful?"

"Well technically I didn't have your permission yet Hope.. Though now that I do..."
>I immediately grab my cock at the base, slowly stroking it up and down the full length.

"Hey everybody what's going on here?"

>Startled I immediately take my hand off my dick but also turn to face Ana, giving her the full view
"Nothing! Just the uh group photoshoot all the girls were invited to today! And I've had a.. wardrobe malfunction?"

"I know you masturbating user. that's okay. in fact let me help you."
>she grabs your dick and starts rubbing it wildly

How are her curves?

>My dick throbs in her hand, immediately releasing a some precum to act as lube as she strokes. With a stunned look on my face I look down at my dick, then at Ana, then back to Hope and Patrycja trying to process what is happening"

>they all gather around you, smiling silently

>this entire thread

"So... Whats the plan here ladies?"
>I look from girl to girl, still confused

"After you cum we'll finish the photoshoot."

"That might be the best plan I've ever heard"

"So are you getting close?"

"Oh I definitely am, but I'm trying to hold on as long as possible!"