Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Rate my watch

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.watchuseek.com/f2/tag-heuer-shamed-into-admitting-manufacture-cal-1887-bought-seiko-336032.html#/topics/336032?page=1
fhinds.co.uk/watches/mens-watches/Citizen-JY803954E-Navihawk-AT-Red-Arrows-Radio-Controlled-Watch-Limited-Edition-W3909?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product search&gclid=CI_Utbeyk9QCFY8K0wodtBQBqg
amazon.co.uk/d/Clocks/SODIAL-Digital-Weather-Projection-Multi-function-Alarm-Clock/B00V7T7PJC/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_201_lp_t_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BWMVWZAMARSN662WK3GV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does it fit? Looks like it'd be fucking massive on the wrist.

Dressy as fuck.

Ugliest watch ever seen, $20 Casio looks better

People still use watches?

Don't you have a phone that tells you time already?

seriously this, everyone has a damned phone a watch is useless.

0.25/10.looks EXTREMELY gay!are you gaying when you wear i?i bet you are

What are smart watches

why?

>nice box it comes in
>nice strap
>sees dial:
oh goodness y - my eyeesss

How much money did you waste OP?

£570

There's quite a lot of red in it. But cool if you like it that's all that matters.
I like tags.

>atomic timekeeping
no

>I like tags
Get the fuck out with that dogshit.

jesus dude. I could never justify spending that much money on a fucking watch. to each his own but, man I spent less money on my fucking laptop.

A waste of money.

Dogshit? What qualifies it as dogshit?

lame

But did it cost $0?

Fucking civilian faggot.

>He thinks £570 is a lot for a watch.
Nigga please.

Your watch is gay.

The good news, it's only half as gay as OP's watch, and 1/4 as gay as OP. And you're 100% straight, I assume.

It's a lot when you can buy a smart phone that does everything that watch can do.

I like it.
It's a good watch.
What do you have?

Tag Heuer are poorly made shitters that spend a fortune on marketing so gullible fools will buy them for thousands.

The Calibre 1887 which is probably in that Carrera us a modified Seiko movement. See this link - forums.watchuseek.com/f2/tag-heuer-shamed-into-admitting-manufacture-cal-1887-bought-seiko-336032.html#/topics/336032?page=1

Does it power itself by use of kinetic energy?

trolling aside, a shit-tier automatic. Not a watchfsg tbh. And your tag isn't complete horseshit. Getting defensive over your tag? That's the gay part.

That's nice. It's still a good watch and I still like it.
What do you wear? Post a pic of your watches user.

Meant for

We are not the same guy, I'm the tag-fag..

Underrated post

How is it trolling?
I like my watch, that's why I bought it.

>buying an expensive electronic pocket watch

Is that a reference to that guy a few days ago that was spamming Sup Forums?

These two were addressed to you:
not posting my own watch because it honestly is garbage. Saving money for something less garbage, but watch is a low priority atm.

fhinds.co.uk/watches/mens-watches/Citizen-JY803954E-Navihawk-AT-Red-Arrows-Radio-Controlled-Watch-Limited-Edition-W3909?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product search&gclid=CI_Utbeyk9QCFY8K0wodtBQBqg
£595 not exactly a hubolt or AP

How bou dat

It's a fashion statement. People with hair still wear hats.

>hubolt
>not even the same Citizen watch

Wew, lad.

I called your watch "gay". That would be the "trolling" part. lmao XD kekekeke

I usually wear my SARB033, 100x better built than your overpriced Tag shitter.

Made in China / 0

>radio controlled watch

people actually so retarded as to consider this a selling point?

Seems nice if you're into watches

I'm not though, so fuck you

>the watch in the op and the one in the my link are the same, retard
>if you're gna start a rate my watch post don't be a summer fag and make it worthwhile..

Good luck with that.
I like tags so I bought a few.
What are you saving up for?

here is my modest timepiece

Haha I doubt that.

the thing about those is that they reset themselves to the singal on the hour.
>can't get more accurate but agreed not £600 quids worth.my bedside clock from space museum cost £20 is around 15 years old and does the same...

better built

>what time is it?

No idea

this is the new version;
amazon.co.uk/d/Clocks/SODIAL-Digital-Weather-Projection-Multi-function-Alarm-Clock/B00V7T7PJC/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_201_lp_t_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BWMVWZAMARSN662WK3GV

Okay, guess you cucks fell for the marketing bullshit huh?

Not worth $20 to me, much less £20. Much less 600? I guess I like having my gear not tied into/dependent on external technology.

Not a watchfag, I don't honestly know yet. Looking to spend ~500-$700, broad, clean face. Automatic. Not looking to attract or repel sexual partners.

I like this layout:
(Not so much the watch itself)

He still is spamming I just saw his faggot ass like an hour ago. Someone should just order a watch to make him go away

I have a digital watch that I wear sometimes. It's pretty cool

Get on my level.

Wut

They're mostly for style at this point. I wear a nice golden Seiko and an older golden Rolex my grandfather gave me.

Those are nice ones anony

Liar. Pic of Rolex or you're a freaking liear!

Does it have a calculator, though?