[Dumping her nudes while asking for advice]

[Dumping her nudes while asking for advice]

This is my ex-girl, she has an amazing body, is a real sweet girl.

I'm not sure if I should get back with her. I love her, but I can't trust her, most of the times, she's inquisitive and basically we get sucked in a daze of sex and fighting which is absolutely overwhelming.

Best sex I've ever had and best memories too. It's a shame we can't get along fine nowdays, but she wants to get back together... what do?

I'l reply questions with pics. I have hundreds..

put your dick back in that pus

you mean here?

Any with feet?

Should I lay down, kiss her feet and let her lie and cheat me?

let her lie and cheat on you with me, my dick is probably bigger than yours anyway

ITT: user pretends a girl likes him

Is it true watches at $ 0?

watches.allisons.org

Is it? Show it to us

what would you do to her?

Definetely bigger than mine. Is that your girl?

I would love to watch you fuck her pussy

She's really really tight. Maybe you would stretch her.

an ex, yeah. I'd like stretching her little hole out

you have a kik?

any vids?

no kek

anyone else wants to get in there?

A lot of them. How do I send them to you?

Need that pussy

make a dropbox and send link or convert to webm and send here newfag

Made a folder for everyone please

Just let her fuck guys on the side, you don't seem to have a problem with that.

jesus christ hurry up

we want to see your dick. she likes to be strecthed

she likes your idea

peel that clit

taking requests

>d
show ass

make a dropbox of google drive folder and share vids you cuck

cum swallowing / facial pleaseeee

Sharpie in pooper

CHOKE THAT BITCH UNTIL SHE IS UNCONSCIOUS, or you know just....choke her

Sorry... I don't have any of those

dump what you have then

Here you go. My thin dick in her tight pussy. She wants to see thicker cocks.

Let her cuck you man, me and my gf have been together for almost 9 years, since we are 14 yo, she started to cuck me when she was 17 and me 18, at first I couldnt handle the deal but our relationship improved since then, she was cucking me with a 32 yo bull when we still were teenagers, now we are 23 and 24 and she still cucks me but we have another bull, just stick with one bull that you both trust and you will be fine, our problems ended when I accepted cuckoldry

This was a great fuck. I miss her. Great sex is more important than trust, right?

>can't trust her

>sharing her pics all over the internet

hmmmm

we had a huge fight when she cheated, She fucked another guy without a condom and with no birth control. She swallowed. I got jealous and horny at the same time and we broke up. It's been a year. We fuck now and then and I always wear a condom now.

do you fuck her bareback?

we sometimes play around /s/ and she told me I can share the pictures as long as her face doesnt show :)

What about you, do you like the idea?

then dump em all

Especially if it's thicker than mine

So your desire to be cucked stems from feelings of inferiority? Do you feel like you're inadequate to please her? Might as well bring a chastity cage into the equation.

Sometimes, but she loves when her bull fucks her bareback, some months she is on birth control and her bull fucks her almost every day and whitouth a condom, she let me fuck her bareback even when she is not in birth control because at the end she wants kids from me

>I love her
>dumping her nudes

If you are the type of scum who posts her pics to Sup Forums, you don't deserve to be trusted, you don't deserve her, and you should die

Samefag, you must be 16 years old to think like that fucking mong, women like to whore themselves, also a little tip, most of the good looking women you may know act completely sluty with someone, they even have anonymous snapchats to send pictures and videos to chads, so just shut the fuck up cause clearly you havent lived outside your parent's house