What are the chances of death by jumping in front of a metro??

What are the chances of death by jumping in front of a metro??
Please try to answer it's very important

Very good

>What are the chances of death by jumping in front of a metro??
>Please try to answer it's very important
not good.you'll probably live, only be crippled.

don't do it, user.

The inverse of your chances of fucking that woman in your pic OP

If the metro isn't standing still the chance are pretty high.

>killing yourself by jumping in front of a Metro

How?

just jump from rly high building. Its 100% sure that you will die, but it has to be high

Kek. Made my day anons. Not op

How about you jump on the metro and ride it like a cowboy

OP here, what do you guys think about this??

Just use a gun m8. You could end up in a wheelchair and unable to kill yourself properly.

what's the duration about?

Try to find a way that doesn't affect too many others. Jumping in front of a (moving!) metro will ruin the day of 100s, maybe 1000s. Dick move.

who is she

I'm european, there's no way I can get a gun in time
What do you mean? How long untill you fully lose conscious
I would jump under the last metro, or thinking about intercity trains that doesnt stop, at night it most likely wont even notice me

Fag

normie*

i'm a train driver in the netherlands. please jump infront of my train i won't stop

woman in my town jumped in front of the metro train. she's alive, but lost her legs.
putting your head on the rails and wat for an express train or something - much more likely to get the job done.

Cutting wrists looks like the winner: shitty chance at succeeding, takes fucking forever, high agony quotient
Then again, how do they know the agony level for a shotgun blast to head?

99.99%

Take a running jump and see how far from the building you can hit the ground.

Probably they've used a robot or something like that with measurers of "pain"

Be safe around trains

As a firefighter in the city...jumping in front of the metro is extremely likely to MAIM you and cause horrific pain and injuries.

They are not going fast enough to kill you outright. Guy around here jumped from a bridge onto the subway, went through the operator's door and ended up in the cab with several broken bones.

Real death is going to occur if you wedge yourself between the train and the platform (though EXTREMELY gruesome and painful) or by touching the third (electrified) rail. There are way more painless and effective ways to suicide fam.

This guy. Many keks

How scientists know what will happen to our universe in 100000 billion years?

From the survivors, probably. My aunt survived a suicide attempt involving a shotgun blast to the face. Now her face is all fucked up and I wonder why they didn't just euthanize her because it's only a matter of time before she tries again and that would be far less painful.

By extrapolating from what we know about the universe (that the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate) and the laws of physics (in particular, the second law of thermodynamics). It's more of an educated guess, but if these things hold true, then it kind of predicts the fate of the universe.

I got it

1. Make ring of candles on train track
2. Douse self in gasoline
3. When train approaches step into ring of candles with shotgun
4. Shoot self in the head with shotgun

As you fall, you should burst into flames and then be run over by a train.

Just trying to remove that 1% for you.

Ive heard heroin od isnt painful

Well pretty nice but if a wind blows and he gets prematurely caught on fire then he might run away from the train, because the pain will be too much to handle, he will of course drop the gun automatically and then he actually might get saved by the people from train or by dropping to the ground

So not 100% foolproof

Because in a lot of these cases the person dies rather fast, hit by a metro, is seconds of pain, not even a minute unless you chicken out and get hit wrong. A shotgun to the face is actually more survivable than cyanide, the guy's round could be shit, cyanide is always an acid

I mean, it's heroin. Of course it isn't painful.

That leaves 0.09% chance of survival.

Take a bottle of sleeping pills, swim as far out into a lake as possible, and slit your wrists.

You're right. There's got to be a good combination.

Just trying to get as close to 100% as possible. OP is probably autistic enough to fuck up killing himself so I want to help.

Odds of survival down to 9:10000, assuming you don't get arrested first

SAAAAAUCE

Most buildings over 5 stories, to the cement, trust me, I've tried 3 stories and wasn't even scratched.

0.09% probably isnt even accurate as those figures assume focus. Add complexity and the odds of fucking things up increase.

OP here, nice combinations above I must say haha.
What about this shit? Is this method can be legit?

I don't know if you're an imbecile or just trolling but this mage me kek

A fucking metro WHAT? a metrosexual? Metropolitan? Metroprolol? Metrorail? Metrolink? MetroCard? Metrobus? Metronome? Metronidazole? Metroplex?