What is wrong with white people?

what is wrong with white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

watches.allisons.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_pregnant_women#Laws_and_policies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same shit as every other race really

Look at her fucking eyes, she has fetal alcohol syndrome. Albeit a minor case.

Apparently the whole fucking family is nothing but winners.

Incest and slaughtering is in their DNA they can't do nothing about it really it's also why they are more likely to murder more than one person

Why are niggers like OP so gullible?

at least she isnt fucking a nigger

>white people fucking their family

how can they even compete?

anti-incest is code for anti-libertarian

their skin color

samefag

>white people

If my mom looked like that I'd be hitting it too

fake you tards. use google.

>implying there's nothing wrong with niggers, sandniggers, chinks, braves, and beaners

Can a person sue their mother for fetal alcohol syndrome?

what is wrong with fucking your sister ffs?

Please tell me if incest is worse than anything niggers do, I want you to write it

that hooker's hot

no

"Your eyes can have it all at incest optical."

looks like her parents are blood-related as well

We allowed black people and arabs in the genepool somewhere along the line. I'm not against black people or arabs. I plainly appreciate diversity. Mixed breeding will result in neither black, neither white, nor yellow, or brown race. It will result in fifty shades of the same shit. Embrace diversity, don't mix breed.

A lot of niggers don't even know they're into incest because they don't know who the fuck their fathers are.

nope

That made me sick tho

>rare
>usa
ok

I see nothing wrong as long as they don't reproduce together

>at least she isnt fucking a nigger
/thread

I'm confused by the idea that God supports incest because moon-worshipping arabs do it and somehow Adam and Eve, because literalism says so, when literalism says no such thing.

No.

>UK
>shitskins making us all look like inbred cunts

There is absolutely nothing wrong with incest. Prove me wrong.
Pic related is sister

that's bait tho

fake

Is it true watches at $ 0?

watches.allisons.org

topkek

You seem to have been caught in a fallacy there. It doesn't really matter, niggers are genetically identical with each other (hence the nigger gene), it is hard to talk of incest in a demographic group that is essentially the human equivalent of the cavendish banana.

Why not? The mother is harming her child in a way that will affect it for the rest of its life.

Ad ignorantiam

Hmmm...niggers?

Because you aren't considered legally alive until you take a breath.

this

so tell me then that all these niggers making nigger babies with multiple nigger women who don't know who the fathers are because they sleep around isn't causing incest in future generations

we let niggers and spics into our country

Allahu Akbara Allahu AKbara

WRONG

>In the U.S., 38 states have laws with more harsh penalties if the victim is murdered while pregnant. Some of these laws defining the fetus as being a person
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_pregnant_women#Laws_and_policies

pic related: why i started this thread.

Fuck Donald Trump

Fuck White People

We must preserve the White race and what better way of preserving the White race than keeping it in the bloodline

well I dont see anything wrong with it

what is wrong with it as long as they dont have kids?

that's masie

whites are not people, they are scums and degenerates

what a dumb baseless thing to say
racist

Whites are actually overgrown nuclear gremlins. really scary stuff if you ask me

>It will result in fifty shades of the same shit. Embrace diversity, don't mix breed.
Okay so I guess phenotypes are the only thing that matter when it comes to genetics and genetic diversity.