Which one, Sup Forums?

Which one, Sup Forums?

Game Boy desu

I'm really liking this new meme.

this is why 3d /ss/ >>>>>>> 2d /ss/

gameboy, although chocolate cake is a close second.

Are there many women that are turned on by fucking young boys?

And where were they when I was growing up?

Have her feed you chocolate cake while playing gameboy

>x and y and z
>which one

HURRRRRRR

>many
No, but they exist. I'm a fat NEET guy but the idea of literally being the wet dream for some kid is pretty hot.

Please provide source for the file in the OP.

>posting /ss/
Seriously though, pedophilia isn't all fun and games for either gender, my freind's bro was molested by his baby sitter and he's been an alcoholic and nimphomaniac since. This stuff can really fuck up your life and view of the opposite gender.

>I'm a fat NEET guy but the idea of literally being the wet dream for some kid is pretty hot.

She was probably fat and ugly.

You just made this thread a couple hours ago.

Not him, but that is pretty hot

M-muh dick is moving

what kino is this?

>my freind's bro was molested by his baby sitter and he's been an alcoholic and nimphomaniac since

I've never been molested and I'm a borderline alcoholic and nymphomaniac anyway

>This stuff can really fuck up your life and view of the opposite gender.

That ship has sailed too

fuck, what movie?

>Implying I wouldn't get all three.

OP is from a 90s show called Picket Fences. It's one of the things Stranger Things was "inspired" by.

Picket fences

>fucking young boys?

only young asian boys like this blonde model here. she flew to China to model and ended up falling for the photographer's teen assistant.

>my freind's bro was molested by his baby sitter

How is anything in the OP molestation? In any way?

Honestly if she doesn't force herself on him and he wants it, how is it molestation? It's not right, of course not, but it's hardly dragging someone into a dark alley and raping them is it.

Naw, he had a bone the entire time.
She was pretty cute. That's like saying a 9 y.o girl wouldn't be fucked for life if she was molested by some hot pedo guy. It's the same thing is my point.

>she flew to China to model and ended up falling for the photographer's teen assistant.

they spent alot of time together shooting in China and sparks flew between them

>tfw too old to ever get molested by hot babysitter

>>she flew to China to model and ended up falling for the photographer's teen assistant.

>alcohol and sluts
>bad

ahh.. that show is pretty crazy.. i'll have to watch it again, i don't remember that scene

muh dick

>>>she flew to China to model and ended up falling for the photographer's teen assistant.

The photographer took pictures of them

It increases the likely hood of that happening obviously.

You can roleplay with a hooker probably.

>>>>she flew to China to model and ended up falling for the photographer's teen assistant.

Here she is taking him to school

>It's the same thing is my point.

Literally incorrect.

Young boys want to fuck and something like OP is their wet dream every night. Young girls do not do this.

Stop pretending genders are identical you stupid fuck.

the experiences one has as a child color the way in which their adult brains develop

so an early expose to sexual activity, particularly one with an imbalanced power dynamic, can cause the manifestation of problems in adults

hope this helps

>"Ted williams, mint"

Not with your fucking ass sweat on it. Jesus, what was she thinking?

where is the male version of this movie?

>>she flew to China to model and ended up falling for the photographer's teen assistant.

>Young girls do not do this.
ahaha

>what was she thinking?
Ted Williams giving her anal

>likely hood

>>>she flew to China to model and ended up falling for the photographer's teen assistant.

How happy does he look?

It's now worth more.

BREHS

>Young girls do not do this.
Maybe not fucking but women fantasize with older men even when they're fucking grownups.

I'm too big and strong for it to feel real. How can I give myself Benjamin Button disease, this feel is killing me inside.

>>>>she flew to China to model and ended up falling for the photographer's teen assistant.

In bed together

Demi and Ashton during happier times.

anyone else Imagining the Imagine scene with her instead...

starvation diet for a year, you'll be helpless as a 6 year old

your welcome

what is her name?

hnnnnnnnnnnnng

kek

His dad is probably filthy rich and hired her to be his gf. Shit is not that uncommon.

The nice thing about Sup Forums is that those threads don't automatically devolve into /r9k/ bullshit and still remain sorta good spirited and fun.

Is she literally walking him to class?

Are you defend pedophilia right now? In case you are:
It could obviously escalate to that in thw video so thats what im talkling about. I didnt watch the show but if it dies happen, its a problem. Molestation is bad for kids,since they don't know much. Youre literally taking advantage odd them. That kid looks like he's 8 or 9. On a psychological note, statistically, they are more likely to have user's condition so that's the problem why not try to lower the likely hood of people having such problems anyway they can? That's why it's bad. Did I really have to explain that too you?

>can
>might
>is possible

And eating popcorn as a child can turn you gay. Because gay people ate popcorn as a child, I am technically right.

>maybe not fucking
That's my entire point though, I'm not saying they hate everything that isn't bright pink and has ponies, I'm saying that they don't fantasize about fucking while boys would.

>happy
He's clearly a depressed drug addicted alcoholic according to the people in this thread, someone should call the police desu

What's going on here?

Not really. When you are a kid you don't really understand what sex is/feels like or what is it about. Even when you start fucking in your teens it's still clumsy and shitty and you don't quite get why you're doing it besides that it's what you're supposed to do.

This fucking thread mang.

>mfw

I'm diamonds right now just thinking about this scene, just because you are gay or a woman doesn't mean it's wrong.

>Are you defend pedophilia right now?

Nice English. If you read whay I said, I said "It's not right, of course not" so I'm hardly defending pedophilia you mong.

My point is that the girl in OP having sex with that kid is not as damaging as some guy dragging someones 8 year old daughter into an alley and raping her.

>teens
>don't understand sex

America everybody!

women have LITERAL wet dreams too user...you know vagina lubrication? How do you not know this? Did you even finish high school let alone college?
To get more psychological, morning woods and discharge that happen during sleep are completely uncontrollable and unrelated to sexual dreams btw.

that is hot as fuck

nice

This scene is a dream sequence, you dolts

Gameboy because I never had one and always had to resort to emulators to play Pokémon GSC.

Ok you're clearly too dense to understand me so let me try and simplify it.

Boys dream of fucking hot girls
Girls don't dream of fucking hot boys.

Yes there are exceptions, I'm talking in general.

Is that simple enough? I tried to leave out all the long words to stop you getting distracted from the actual point of my post you stupid fucking cunt

LOL @ the comparison between her body to an Asian female body