Alright Sup Forumsros, I'm going to be telling my wife tonight that I'm done...

Alright Sup Forumsros, I'm going to be telling my wife tonight that I'm done. I just can't stand being with the miserable bitch anymore, and I'm tired of her treating my daughter and I like prices of shit. Give me some advice on what I'm in for.

Bump for justice

Probably a lot of crying and wailing. Maybe even violence if she's nuts. Why a divorce?

She's going to sodomize you in divorce court. But really good luck

Might as well withdraw all the money from your bank account in cash and then set it on fire.

She will get at least half, custody of your kids, and the price of the lawyer you have to hire will be at least $200 an hour. And it will take many hours.

Have fun!

either a lot of crying or screaming and yelling or maybe she'll just agree with you and you'll separate peacefully...it's hard to say OP we don't know you or her and have no clue about your family dynamics...what would be a huge help however is if you'd be so kind to post her tits for us poor slobs, fuck it right?

fuck her before, make her drunk, then tell her how much you love her, then when she is done as fuck let her sign the divorce contract, after then fuck her more, then next day fuck her, and give the contract your lawyer, fuck her til the contract is life.
enjoy life.
gg

Don't do it, bro.
First, see a lawyer speciazed in this shit.
Second, Elaborate a kind of todo list of stuff you need to do prior to giving her the information you want to divorce. If you gotta to divorce, you got to be fully prepared for it when you announce it to her.
Three, be prepared for nasty shit concerning the kids.
Four, cry.
Five, profit.

Talk with her about everything concerning you. Idk, dude. Good luck.

There is no saving this. Nothing makes her happy and I'm tired of trying. She has lost literally every friend she's ever had because of her shit attitude about everything.
Luckily we don't really own anything besides 2 20 year old cars, rent a house.
Not much money to take. I have been investing in cryptocurrency however.
You don't want them. Shes 5'3" and about 250.

If she freaks out and pulls a knife on you, quickly grab some bread and hold it out to her. Her woman instincts will kick in, and she'll use the knife to make you a sandwich.

this.

you will be OBLITERATED in a court of law for your earnings/possessions.

see a GOOD lawyer first.

>Shes 5'3" and about 250

I've finally learned not to stick my sick in crazy.
I hadn't considered doing that first. I'm not sure either of us can afford a lawyer, let alone both

Do you want to keep custody of your kid? Before you tell her anything start gathering evidence for how she treats your daughter. Otherwise your daughter will be stuck with her and you'll have to pay child support for how every many years. Your wife will most likely get custody by default unless you can demonstrate that she is dangerous for your daughter.

This is about the only thing I may have going for me. She has bipolar disorder, and has been in a psychiatric hospital twice in the last few years for attempted suicide

>attempted suicide
And there is your answer my man

Most likely you get the kid then. But my dad's first wife got possession of their 3 kids even though she was a hard core crack head. Even a decent lawyer should still get you the kids though.

I guess a lawyer is the first step. Not sure how I can pay for it though. We have next to nothing since she spends it all on herself

Don't tell her shit until you've done the prep work. Contact a lawyer and get everything you need to do to file for divorce done. Blindside her.

Document her expenses. Are you the sole earner? If not document how much of YOUR money she is taking and for what purposes. Absolutely get EVIDENCE of her bipolar disorder, records for her suicide attempts, and proof of how she treats your daughter. Do all of this THEN approach a lawyer. Any non douchebag lawyer would take up this case even though money is tight if you can prove that she is the reason you can't afford to pay.

Not the sole earner, but I male about 2x as much as she does. She mostly just buys dumb useless household stuff that we don't need

Don't tell her at night, tell her on a Saturday morning, trust me. You're definitely going to be paying child support, and it sucks way worse than you think it will. That's the best input I've got for now, unless you have more specific questions.

Aww shit, you're going to be paying alimony too. You're going to be working for nothing for a very long time, user.

Still, document her expenses especially if she's using money that you earn. Present those expenses in contrast to her earning potential since you say they are useless. This is another tick mark for not giving her custody of your child. If you don't want shared custody so you don't have to see her on the weekends/can move away from her then you need to pursue and push the bipolar thing further too.

This is correct OP. Also child support will break your was. Go to a lawyer first before you do or say anything. Get read advise. Put away some money for the move out that's going to cost. Fight for 50/50 custody then no child support. Fuck her fight. But see a lawyer.

As always, I can count on my Sup Forumsros. I'll start researching local lawyers first thing tomorrow. I just want to be happy again

If you need to end your marriage, then end it. Don't worry about what happens. My marriage is my greatest source of happiness, but not everyone has the same experience as me.

You're screwed and you need to become King Shit of Turd Mountain or you'll be fucked forever if you let her do so.

Trust me, from having to work with both sides of divorces and their lawyers, you aren't getting the long end of the stick. You aren't even on the stick depending on your state/province.

The more you document anything and everything, the better off you'll be.