Other than "muh feels," Is their at serious argument vs. "The Wall?

The more I think and read about it, the more I can't see a single reason why having such a wall would be a BAD thing, esp. the history these two nations have vis a vis illegal immigration and drugs.

If anything, it's the opposite, it's a humane solution to save young girls from being used as drug mules and or taken advantage of by human smugglers and often sold into prostitution.

A nation without true borders is in fact no longer true nation, but a dumping ground for the world's refuse, not to mention the possibility of terrorist infiltration.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfVENwfeGHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#BuildWallBurgers, and build it high!

R A R E
A
R
E

Rare af

Also, it's too expensive, won't accomplish much and a lot of them come in one work visas then don't leave when they're supposed to. It just seems like a waste especially when immigration from Mexico has been decreasing for some time.

There are other things we should be spending that money on.

R A R E

Won't do shit to stop illegal immigration because the majority of them overstay VISAs.

Might limit the drug trade, but a lot of that is through underground tunnels anyways.

It will do absolutely nothing about illegal immigration.
It will do absolutely nothing about illegal drugs.
It will cost money to keep and maintain, while still serving no function.
It will block American access to 1200 miles of the Rio Grande river.
It makes America look completely stupid in front of the other nations.
It's an obvious scam by politicians to distract from what they should be doing instead.

>it will do nothing about illegal immigration and drugs

how so? Walls are very effective.

You have to go back

>maintain
>concrete wall
Once its built its there to stay. Plus it gives all soldiers sitting in the barracks all day something to do, patrol the wall.

...what should they be doing instead of enforcing border security?

It sends a message that we have a border we're intent to maintain which is the opposite direction some others would be trying to pull us in.

All this is true. Not to mention Mexico will never build the wall in the first place.

Mexicans have been digging entire tunnel systems under the border. A wall might help, but it's going to be almost impossible to stop all of it.

>a lot of them come in one work visas
Good thing that along with the wall, we are also going to crack down on all visa programs.

OP BTFO

Same way you have to maintain a house. It requires upkeep due to environmental wear. That often requires paying construction crews.

>Is their at serious argument vs. "The Wall?
It's kinda just a waste of money, they arrive by tunnels, sea-tunnel, trucks, ship containers, etc.
Building a wall will only satisfy people who think all illegal immigrants cross the border by foot.

Take his coat!

Don't need a wall.

We need snipers along the border.

Most do arrive by foot, tunnels and shipping severly bottleneck the amount that can come.
Tunnels are also very easy to detect.

Explain how that would do nothing for illegals & drugs?

Ask China or Vatican City if walls work.

Walls work.

Believe me. Believe me.

>Tunnels are also very easy to detect.
Across the whole border? And it only needs to be up and running for a few days to become economically viable.

On top of a wall! Get the tactical advantage?

FLAG FLAG FLAG!

>serious argument against the Wall
The Israel wall, Berlin wall, Great Wall of China, and other border walls are famously effective. Outside of that consideration, the wall makes economic sense, considering that illegals cost at least $54 billion per year, while a wall would only cost (at most) $10 million to build, and a few million per year to staff and maintain. So, no, no serious arguments against a wall.
We should have done it a long time ago.

metton chu au quebec pi jaimerais sa vivre a saint pierre, stu bin dure immigré? stune nationalité francaise right?

ces juste que jme cherche une place avec literalement zéro negre

No

Waste of money

The wall would be based AF just because it's a huge fuck you to mexico, but unfortunately most of the drugs and illegals already come through the legal points of entry.

For every drug shipment we catch at the border checkpoints hundreds get through.

The people who literally jump the border fence (with or without drugs) are the ones who are too poor to legally enter and just never leave.

The cartels have also been using tunnels 50-100ft deep for decades now, some of which are over 2 miles long that run between warehouses on each side of the border.

To be honest deep listening equipment and heavily increased 24hr patrols would be better than a physical wall, and even that wouldn't come close to stopping the amount of drugs and people that already come through the legal checkpoints.

Not to mention the amount of illegals coming to the US is lower than the amount going back to mexico.

>ship containers
I live in Tampa Florida
We have the third busiest port in the US
Every year we bust thousands of people trying to smuggle themselves through shipping containers
They hardly ever get in through here
Get your head out of your ass

>id
>6 million jews agrees with you

MOOOOOODS

They make a lot of nose when they're being built, easy and cheap to track and detect, just send some people with guns to where the tunnel is going to surface.

It's hard to detect small tunnels that are already there but it isn't hard to detect them being built.

I was thinking of Cali when I posted that, that's also where the sea-tunnels are.

>actually thinking a wall will impede a multi billion dollar black market drug tradr
>what is a trebuchet
>what is an airplane

This is literally the conservative equivalent of bernies 'tax on Wall street', way to put a bandaid on a tumor guys.

READY YOUR PESOS SENOR

>muh feels we need to build a wall
>muh feels we need to stop the wall

lmao the cartels have fucking submarines bro

Lmao we have radar bro

Nice try, shlomo.

Saying we shouldn't build a wall because it won't prevent 100% of illegal immigrants is like saying we shouldn't have a justice system because there's a chance of getting the verdict wrong.

Do you understand why automobiles have both seatbelts and airbags?

>trebuchet

Walls work a treat.

What are the natural barriers where no wall will be needed?

There are no arguments against the wall.
We had the same libtards when we wanted to build the wall in the egyptian border.
Same argument- wall wont work, muh poor refugees, muh racism, muh we wuz on holocaust.
Immigrants numbers droped from 17.3k to 44 in 1 year.
crimes rate droped, less niggers to feed with welfare, economy got better.

abcnews . go . com /US/drug-smugglers-catapult-launch-marijuana-arizona-mexico-border/story?id=12776586

Are there really more leaving than entering?

>tfw no amount of wall would make my country safe from the foreign hordes unless we wall the entire border and the shit skins areas in large cities

What's the point of a wall if they are already here? If he can truly get ICE and immigration to do their job and deport them, as well as cracking down on businesses who hire illegals than the wall would work. Otherwise he is just pandering to stupid hicks, let's see if he can really hold what he says to be true

the cartels are investing in drones, not only that but they plan to use small drones that fly alongside flocks of birds

>everyone involved was caught

So it looks like a wall works pretty well

All I know is we ain't going to pay for it.

Sonar you fucking idiot...

For every drug smuggle we catch 1000 or more probably get away. Not to mention the drug transportation by air and sea

Rio Grande

this, I live in the same place and customs are a thing that work. anti-walls btfo

So we should stop trying to stop them?

While I do support the wall, there are other ways to import drugs (tunnels, cannons, boats, etc.) and other causes for illegal immigration (overstayed visas, etc.)\

Also, the flag is pretty rare

This one's the most serious I know of

No, but we need a better plan then just building a wall. One alternative would be to legalizing marijuana. No one would by that Mexican shit if weed was legal to grow and sell here

Ayy senpai, intelligent people on Sup Forums, truly

RARE
A
R
E

Leave that shit on reddit fag.

few illegals or drugs come via method stopped with a wall. See: tunnels, visas, planes, fucking submarines, trains, coyotes. The few that do will easily switch to one of the other methods.

Enforcing border security is fine. Building a wall isn't going to do shit.

Not that user, but imo a wall fails to address illegal drug trade broadly enough to justify it's cost, especially since it's easily circumvented.
Trade deals, drug decriminalization and eventual legalization as well as large scale federal law enforcement cooperation are the only solution, and they will take a long time. Walls are in fact, entirely for the feels.

The cost to benefit ratio is probably pretty poor. Especially comparing a physical wall (Which will require upkeep) to many other things.

On the other hand it would encourage some good old Keynesian economics to build such a thing.

What the fuck country even are you.

You do realize that the Great Wall of Trump™ is planned to be a viaduct for water, electricity, an interstate highway and a rail system on top, along with housing and shelter for border patrol guards right? Didn't you see the poster?

It does so much shit at once.

10 ft higher build the wall !!!

You can't mix the different studies together as you can get any answer you want then as you are feeding different numbers in which can effect conclusions differently depending on the studies methodology.

Not to mention the fact that tax intake from a household is not a good measure for how much it contributes to society. Its productive output matters more. Looking at tax intake also means that an easier solution would actually be to increase immigrants wages which ironically people wouldn't want. Removing that productive output however means removing productive output from the economy and if significant enough means recession.

Works for israel

Those are generally used for drugs, not immigrants.

I'm a trump supporter and the only thing I can think of is that it could negatively impact the wildlife.

if they know the locations, why haven't they stopped them? bullshit image

Except the people we *really* don't want illegally immigrating are the ones who will be blocked by the wall. Overstayed work visas are at least people who have some sort of working ability. We'll still kick them out but at least they're not worthless garbage coming to America to exploit the taxpayer.

Muh shekels

It's a wall on both sides you retard.
They can't come but you can't leave.

Considering how much Trump has been changing already and we are not even into the general election yet. Isn't it more likely the wall will just end up being a line in the sand?

He is doing the Mitt Romney. Transformer politician. Presenting two completely different platforms for winning the nomination and another trying to win the general.

You don`t need a wall.
just build 2 high barb wire fences.
THE POINT IS: You need a lot of border guards !!

>calling bullshit something without even looking for it
>mah intellect is supperior to yours so if i call something bullshiet it is bullshiet

High ego, low intelligence.

>mexican intellectuals

lmao

There you go expecting a Mexican intellectual to use logic.

yeah izi youtube.com/watch?v=AfVENwfeGHw

wait

wait

hear me out

10 feet under as well

1. Expensive
2. Will require a lot of maintenance'
3. Will need even more federal agents which again inflates price.
4. Will be in political limbo for how long it will take to get the ok.
5. To truly be effective will need to be more than just a wall (towers, ditchs, etc)
6. Will need equipment to mointor for underground tunneling.
7. Becomes a target for terrorism (not that big a deal though).

There are some pros, but the problems you listed would not be solved by the wall.

This.

Plus once you have a wall you can always deny visa's and stop the flow completely.

You still haven't refuted my argument, stupid brown shitskin

>drug not immigrants

illegal sex trafic, mexican teens for sale, and slaves for sale, and yes ppl smuggling too. Iknow ppl that are coyotes

do you even come to pol? have you taked the redpill yet sheeplete?

yeah just becuase you say so kid

LOL good video

Christ, just look at their response.
God damn, son. You need to shape up your shitposts. That is sub-Canadian level.

refuted jajajajjaaajajj

mi culo esta mas blanco que tu cara, asi te la pongo si quieres

This. My thoughs, exactly.

I mean, cartels already have a network of tunnels in the border. Build a 1km high wall if want but some fucker will pass.

Most illegals are those who over stay their visa. Wall also won't do shit for people who engage in "honeymoon" trips where people book flights to US right before child birth.

A wall done right is an effective tool. But it can't be a single solution.

so you label ppl in to levels and think who is better and shittier than you? who the fuck does that? you are living the dream dont you?

What happens when people do manage to cross the wall? Deportation? Prison? Execution?

I think the biggest problem with those who manage to get past our border is that they are given the life of luxury. We treat them better than our citizens. We should be shooting them at the border if they dare cross it, and treating the ones here like garbage by throwing them in prison, then deporting them so they never want to come back.

You fags act like a wall is the only thing that's going to happen.

All the laws needed to BTFO illegals are already in place. We're just not using them because all the presidents like 1980 have been softie cucks who haven't done a damn thing to stop it. Visa laws aren't enforced. Border laws aren't enforced. Proper funding is not given to the border patrol. We never actually deport anyone anymore, and when we do, it's just a revolving door and they come right back in anyway. Hell, we literally have criminals we set free in the US because "mexico won't take them back" as if that's our fucking problem.

Trump Wall is just one piece of the puzzle.

Wall + deportation + deporting illegals who commit crimes + no sanctuary cities + no refugees + no muslims

Should be considered together

Holy fuck that's a rare proxy!

PS. Walls are super expensive and can ruin nature

I have green eyes and brown hair. Stop fucking lying

is that so? so a wall is going to solve a racism and xonophobe problem? how many years you have been living like this? and you think a wall will solve your socialy segregated country, becuase your education is a business and not a right like your laws say. education is just for the elites, and its a good business, if you want to become better, you need to pay money to ppl that is leeching off your back.

thats another piece of the puzzle, keep hating and separate them, and the global media endocrineze your ass about any stupid shit.

*usa intellectuals

Los dos están bien pendejos.
Continúen.

Mind your own shit countries problem. If you hate us , as indicated by your post, stay the fuck out and the wall will help your shit countrymen stay the fuck out. Of course we may take a few of your best

>mexico lecturing me on a segregated society

Lel, you beaners literally have a caste system in place. Fuck off.