ITT: Cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@SamRay/punching-upwards-at-a-particularly-bland-windmill-447f9abd4a9f
youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U
youtube.com/watch?v=qM912xxX-NQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=jnOhSHUVv6o
nytimes.com/2016/11/30/magazine/why-iggy-pop-traded-in-his-sports-car.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=rDyb_alTkMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wR6w6_x9CXA
youtu.be/1EapWhvdZO4
imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt0236216/
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my toes curled up on the first line, fucking hell that is horrific.

i am so triggered right now

I threw up a little.

Reminds me of this

medium.com/@SamRay/punching-upwards-at-a-particularly-bland-windmill-447f9abd4a9f

this
its even more embarrassing cause sam ray wrote it of all people

Hey Will.

Based

Not that cringey, just overly pretentious.

fuck off sam

I'm fucking crying

holy shit they like more than one thing... just like... every human.........

>Listens to edm

Congrats. This person is a fucking is a total idiot

>Marilyn Manson fans actually believe in loose numerology

Literally this picture but in text.

>I always was, asshole.

Fucking kek, my sides.

>George Orwell preached to replace words with simple english words if you can

I guess they at least titled that shitty post correctly

Is that a collection of every release variation of St.Anger?

KEK

I don't know I remember reading the guy just buys one copy everytime he sees the album.

That's more impressive than anything at this point.

imagine thinking you listen to a vast swathe of music but never stray beyond what's on spotify playlists, the radio and the 13 reasons why soundtrack

Holy fuck it pisses me off to no end when people like this talk about The Smiths... At least normies havent really found out about Xiu Xiu yet

A few of my sister's friends are just like this, and she's slowly leaning to it. I have no mouth, and I must scream.

>mfw he said he was 13

nice pic :))

christ

This kid was too ahead of his time

isn't greenday still on the radio though? i dont know what fucking year it is whatever

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SPACING

>but then i get all tumblr
Hehe

Based Lucas

You wanna know what's cringe?
>your favorite album

I feel bad for Lucas, but he should have just stopped

this is should be reserved for rage threads

cringiest post in this thread

>M83
>edm

>singer-songwriter
>simplistic by default

>these obnoxiously long lists just so people know how cool and cultured and interesting they are

I REALLY REALLY DONT LIKE THIS

i was very confused as to why sam hyde was writing something about car seat headrest but it was a different sam... poor kitty, he seems to be so annoyingly full of himself

Kys for making me see this

fuck

There's no way that kid is 13 but still it's good that they were able to control their emotions.

I hope my face doesn't get stuck like this.

But then I'm like "fuck give me the mu/core, then I'm like" neutral milk hotel, death grips, grimes, animal collective, swans," but then I'm like give me some Reddit, FUCK, so then, I am like ", queen, led zeppelin, Dan deacon, flying lotus,' and then, like, give me FUCK uh scaruffi core, miles Davis, fast and bulbous, (that's captain beefheart of course, Faust, modern dance , fuck,'"

After reading how sometimes she "gets all tumblr" this wouldn't be out of place kek

youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U

youtube.com/watch?v=qM912xxX-NQ&t

>10/10 song
>cringe

unty is a fucking cuck and whenever someone posts this in a thread he's in it's golden

I want off Ms. Greer's wild ride

youtube.com/watch?v=jnOhSHUVv6o

>being this triggered that somebody is more successful

Some of the roasts were pretty funny tho

He's so cocky, but I agree that Carseat Headrest sucks and the roast session actually made me laugh. Weird that he's one of Iggy Pop's favorite artists so I guess that gives you a little bit of an excuse to be cocky.

nytimes.com/2016/11/30/magazine/why-iggy-pop-traded-in-his-sports-car.html?_r=0

>I always was, asshole
kek

>is a fucking is
lol

>caring about music more than popularity and sex
Lmfao never have I ever

the real cringe is you not only phoneposting but actually starting a thread on your phone

>13 years old
/ourguy/

NORMALFAG: BITCH I LISTEN TO TOP 40 POP MUSIC, THEN I LISTEN T THE RADIO, AND THEN I LISTEN TO THE MOST GENERIC WATERED DOWN GARBAGE SOMEONE ELSE HAS FORCED FED ME, IM CRAZY

MU: BITCH I DO SOME RAILS THEN LISTEN TO ZAPPA, THEN WHEN IM DONE WITH THAT I LISTEN TO OBSCURE 1980'S JAPANESE CITY POP, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM A JAPANESE BOY RIDING A BIKE THROUGH THE BIG CITY AND ITS SO SIMPLISTC, THEN WHEN IM DONE WITH THAT I LISTEN TO JOHN CAGE PLAYING AN ELECTRIFIED CACTUS

people who identify with lucas and dont think he comes off like an autistic idiot here need to get off my board

>average Sup Forums hip hop fans

Ughh

Damn, son. You roasted us good.
If they were better I could get into this Afro-feminist noise punk stuff.

>pleasant picture of an artist with young fans

epic cringe. it's a shame they will never appreciate just how tragic and pathetic they are

punk is dead, period. there are no ways left to rebel that aren't normalized and accepted, except for the ones that require actually hurting other people. Purely from a "true punk" perspective, I'd be more interested in seeing a band that comes onstage in KKK outfits, and those are few and far between, and I don't want to give them my money.

>the only way to rebel is to be as edgy as possible
only if you're a fucking dilettante

Punk was never about rebellion though, it was about being an edgy teen and wearing a particular bitbong's wife's BDSM clothes. It was The original meme marketing.

It can well be both of those things.

Punk was about rebellion, against how bloated and pretentious rock music had got, it was lower class and against capitalism. It was against the failures of the hippie generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDyb_alTkMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=wR6w6_x9CXA

>I hate my parents they did a shit job rasing me!
This is pandering to edgy children. Also Sex Pistols were a few kids that some dude gave instruments and dressed up in his wife's fetish clothing line to promote her brand. The movement continued to have a powerful emphasis on image over substance and thus these working class youths wasted money on pre-ripped clothes that could have gone towards bettering themselves so they could actually do something to lift up the proletariat.

>bettering themselves

The lyrics to one of the anthems of punk music is literally NOOOOOOOOOO FUTURE.
It was the hippie generation were supposed to change things, instead they just did drugs and had sex

is unty still alive? haven't seen him in a while

He retired his trip but there were still some posts that read like his for a while. I think he's moved on and hopefully improved himself.
And punk fell into similar traps. Idles hit the nail on the head with the line, "the best way to scare a tory is to read and get rich." This is why the best punk acts were/are the ones with members aware of other movements, didn't focus on image and weren't afraid to be good/great at their instruments.

and they all grew to browse mu happily ever after

John Lydon and Devoto would disagree with you.
youtu.be/1EapWhvdZO4
Ironically, John Lydon went on to front a prog band basically with PiL, which was even more challenging and uncompromising than some prog bands. Not to mention that Sex Pistols were a mere project of Malcolm McLaren, a glorified boy band in that. And that's even talked about in this documentary:
imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt0236216/

i like to think he's still here, always lurking amongst us

A lot of this stuff was what I was listening to when I was 15. Relatable cringe.

Post-Punk is not prog

A lot of this stuff was what I was listening to when I was 16. Relatable cringe.

I think the point is that everybody in that picture comes off as being retarded. But I'd say Lucas is the worst honestly.

That wasn't my point and you deliberately misunderstood me.

>Justice? The Raconteurs? Even Neutral Milk Hotel was pretty decent

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

I saw him here like a week ago trying to call some guy who made a personality thread a beta male

hey, this isn't cringe at all!

How?
He was just calmly trying to prove a point and the others unfairly shat on him for it

classic unty