All you fucking white bois do on Sup Forums is my boi pussy threads and complain about black people...

All you fucking white bois do on Sup Forums is my boi pussy threads and complain about black people, the true master race. 80% of you subhuman scum are virgins and will most likely die of cancer, still a virgin.

Blacks and Muslims are the future and are taking over the world. Any American or European white woman secretly begs for the day she gets dominanted by a man of color.

You white bois can't compete.

I might go suck off a black guy tonight

OP, get the fuck off this website. Shit , I replied.

statistically speaking there are 70% more sissy black men than white men, black girls won't procreate with black men, white girl try their hardest to steer clear.
Black men have 20 points less in the IQ department in relation to white men.

>hurr durr muh black dick

You can make a girl cum with your fingers, your big dick with your mountain amount of cons isn't worth it.

>alright I'll bite the bait
A plastic toy can easily replace you and an old school iPod on shuffle easily holds more memory than that empty space between your ears

Get off my fucking Sup Forums

>Googles actually believe this

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEAT!

>statistically speaking there are 70% more sissy black men than white men

Statistically there are more white people for blacks to dominant. Your point is invalid.

>Black men have 20 points less in the IQ department in relation to white men.

Most whites are inbred, resulting in them being less mentally capable.

>>hurr durr muh black dick

That's what 'your' white women are craving. Can't complain, if I was a white male, I'd be mad too.

>You can make a girl cum with your fingers, your big dick with your mountain amount of cons isn't worth it.

White boi, you must successfully engage, take your embarrassingly small cock out, and attempt to fuck something other than your cousin.

Cry more white boi

>replied to his own post
>not a retarded nigger

you had one job, oh wait you have no job.

Lol who gives a shit when the facts are right there for you? Only a man that has lost the argument resorts to something that isn't of importance.

Cry some more, I'll be your black bull.

Actually almost any man can produce big loads high quality sperm...

We're evolving.

>Establishing sexual dominance
Niggers really are a bunch of monkeys and gorillas.

It's so fake but so funny

>area's
>sperms

What? hahahah we're talking about sissy men you retard.

>most whites are inbred

Only certain parts in American are still into incest and are redneck, literally 99% of the white population doesn't ( Europe, Australia, The middle-east )
Where were black men? where did aids come from? where did ebola come from?
where did most of the shittiest diseases known to men erupted from?
That's right nigger, Africa.

>white women crave big dick

They crave a men who can provide for himself and her, what can a black guy provide?
You think a girl will choose a guy with an apartment, car, money over your allegedly "big dick" ?

i know this is bait, but kys now my dude.

>Most whites are inbred, resulting in them being less mentally capable.

"Most whites are inbred". That is REALLY bold claim to make. Can you back that up with any relevant statistics?

>That's what 'your' white women are craving.

Again statistics disagree with you. In fact black men are the ones who get the short end of the stick in relationship department.

Fucking disgusting white, subhuman monkey scum. Mass white male genocide is needed to clean the world.

> Mass white male genocide is needed to clean the world.

Kek

quality shitpost

>yfw you realize every single post a nigger dies somewhere in Africa or in the US because of gang activity or the police.

I'm Asian, how screwed am I?

Can the mods permaban faggots like this already, holy shit, how many years has it been with this nigger dick shit now?

ATTENTION: SPREAD THIS COPYPASTA

Anybody who replies to these threads is being bamboozled into taking part in OP's sexual fetish roleplay. The theme is always the same. Images of black alpha males with massive penises having sex with white women. and white beta males with tiny penises being cucked. OP assumes the role of pretending to be an alpha black male, while trying to bait white male anons, who subconsciously assume the role of the cucks.

These threads are started by white males who have a sexual, interracial cuckold fetish of being emasculated and humiliated, in this case, for a political/racial/cultural theme. Their communities number in the tens of thousands and have recently expanded their community to Sup Forums. Just google "interracial cuckolds" to tumblr or twitter and you will find hundreds of accounts, i'm not kidding. So to conclude, long story short, don't let these threads upset you. These white guys are just doing some roleplay, trying to get their rocks off. Also, Sup Forums have started using this fetish to manipulate you into hating black people.

You are not, asians are comparable to white folks in most areas. And score average of 5 points more in iq tests.

What I find funny is the fact that you talk all this game but don't have any of it.

You think your physically superior? Post a time stamp of your body.

You think you have a dick anywhere close to be size that's illustrated? Feel free to time stamp and show it. Nothing to hide, right?

That's my biggest issue with posts like these, is it's not even the people who are benefiting from their "good" stereotypes. I can almost guarantee you are not in good shape and have an average penis at best.

>Only certain parts in American are still into incest and are redneck, literally 99% of the white population doesn't ( Europe, Australia, The middle-east )

All whites are inbred scum made to serve the superior black male.

>Where were black men? where did aids come from? where did ebola come from?
where did most of the shittiest diseases known to men erupted from? That's right nigger, Africa.

My god I'm surprised this one understands how to work the Internet. White people themselves are disease. How dumb can you be?

>white women crave big dick
This is true.

>They crave a men who can provide for himself and her, what can a black guy provide?
You think a girl will choose a guy with an apartment, car, money over your allegedly "big dick" ?

Black men on average make more money during their lifetime that the average white cuck.

obvious white guy is obvious

>Black men on average make more money during their lifetime that the average white cuck

Hahahahahahaha hold my sides. I am dying.

Show my superior black genes and dick to get you off white boi? No thanks. I have my contact information out for your women and you can see that way.

Op is at it again

and again

and yet again

You white bois see this? This is your fate. Combing the luxurious chest of the more black man in front of his homies. You can't do anything about it.

Your women are lusting to find a black man that will put her in her place and use her strictly for breeding purposes.

Cry more white bois.

>ITT

Russian propaganda

>Combing the luxurious chest of the more black man in front of his homies

Op admits how fucking gay he is. At this point i don't even think it's about the woman at all.

>hired black actors playing the role they're best at: being a nigger

Alright buddy, whatever you say...

Another white dude cucking his race. Doing things like this is why the media can call you white people "white trash" and nobody bats an eye. Of all the white girls I've slept with, they all put themselves down as "just white girls" or call white men "white boys" as an insult.

Stop posting and saying dumb shit like this. White women are flocking to Latinos like me and the blacks because you guys act so timid and uncomfortable in yourselves and white culture. Get a grip and stop cucking yourselves.

I'm just speaking for you white cucks and on the behalf of your women.

At least we're not niggers.

Asking these white cucks to stop acting timid and have the same masculinity of a Black, Latino, or Muslim

Op come on, who are you trying to bullshit here. You like too take it up the ass, and you like it hard.

You simply scream faggotry.

Blacks
Muslims
Latinos
Asians
Jews
Niggers
White males

I'd be mad if I was white too. Cry more.

Every tiem

I highly recommend it

Lol

1/10

lol

Can't wait until summer's over.

>2017
>Not worshipping Skinheads of Poland
Explain?

Pic related,its me

Kek this thread again. OP stop being a nigger and get back to picking my cotton boi!

Exactly what I thought you fat, unattractive, inadequate dick havin fuck boy.

Arguing with you retarded white bois is difficult. Your race is dying. I understand your hatred of races with more superior genes, like blacks.

Naturally, white males on average are more likely to develop cancers, aids, gonorrhea, be sissies, take it in the ass, do drugs, die of an overdose, etc. I could go on all day about how sad and useless of a race the whites are, but I'll save your time.

White males must be slaughtered on sight in the streets. It's the only logical way for the world to be better.

OP must have been hurt in the past. This level of beta faggotry is extreme even for local cucks her on Sup Forums.

>Exactly what I thought you fat, unattractive, inadequate dick havin fuck boy.

Please cry more, white boi. Your tears taste amazing.

>Poland

My bad, ave!

>you can make a girl cum with your fingers
more of you fags need to give up like this guy

you wuz dick washers

Let's see your ass. I want to know what it looks like before I rape it black boi.

>being in this thread
>not saging

I'm an Arab. Please. Nigger.
You are slaves. We made you slaves and sold you to the whites.

Remember that before you pull some no white solidarity bs.

Nigger.

>Being this serious

Kek

My bad

White bois can still be kept around for amusement, at least

It's not that out there.

Like for real who makes these threads anyway? This is just too pathetic even for jews.

THIS BAIT HAS BEEN HERE FOR 1 HOUR 17MINS
come on newfags keep bumping the bait

Why do people respond to these sad pathetic threads? that probably are made by a insecure white guy that finds this as a fetish? why feed this faggot

KEK, EVEN IF A NIGGER IS RICH (RAPPERS ETC) THEY ARE STILL BLACK

fucking niggers go back to your aids filled shit hole

>black men make more money
My sides are in orbit

if only your work ethic was as big as your dicks

>gr8 b8 m8
Gtfo off my board nigger.

When will you subhuman pieces of shit understand. Like someone with sense above me said, on average, BLACKS make the most money throughout their lifetime. Can't make this shit up. You white bois are dying, making way for more black men to dominant.

m8 dont h8, its a bit l8 to discrimin8

By selling drugs and pimpin hoes maybe xD wheres your stats bitch? Im really sick of seeing this faggotry on here all the time, niggers fucking a pure white woman completely ruins that woman for life in my opinion. And you realize y'all niggers are LESS evolved right? Stupid fuck.

My gf and I just got into cucking. I was a bit worried at first because I thought she would flat out leave me for some black guy. I love seeing the look on her face when a random black stranger is atleast 9 inches deep in her. Her getting 4 black dicks to the face at once is so fucking hot. She doesn't even fuck me anymore but it's fine because I get off from her getting destroyed.

An hero fgt. You are what's wrong with this earth.

>Black men on average make more money during their lifetime that the average white cuck

Lol try harder when you're role playing negroid

im getting really tired of this shittier-than-nigger-skin threads. can shareblue or whichever kike behind these fucking cringy threads kindly fuck off back to their third world shithole?

My gf prefers white guys, and I'm already able to hit her cervix without killing her.

Oh man you're so goddamn lucky. My fiancee doesn't let me go with her to meet her black friends anymore, but it's still hot to stay home and think about what they're doing.

That's what she tells you.. White women naturally are breed to love black cock. There is no denying that fact.

i feel nothing but sorrow for you

Y'all dudes are gay as fuck. Fighting over dicks. Is this how you spend your time? Fighting about dicks?

DELETE THIS

>Arabs
Fix that for you nigger.

>all this racist propaganda

what sites / apps do you use?

my gf is Mexican, but could very easily pass for a white girl. I have been with her for 3 years popped her cheery and we already make 100k a year, and have a baby girl on the way.
She is very openly told me she gets grossed out by dark skin, in her words, "it just doesn't look right"

sauce?

Lol. OP, you're hilarious.

Imagine being a black guy with a micropenis having to deal with a racist stereotype that raises expectations.