If this happened today you'd call it SJW agenda

If this happened today you'd call it SJW agenda.

Good point.

Billy Dee Williams could have been a better Two Face than either Jones or Eckhardt.

You don't really get SJW agenda.

SJW agenda is when they cast the most stereotypical ethnic minority and make sure his / her stereotypes are part of his / her character. It's more vile and racist than casting a white character as a black man and keeping his persona the same.

No, because he's a good actor.

You're goddamn motherfucking right sire. Fucking Sup Forumstards...

Who do you mean by "you?" Do you mean Sup Forums? Do you know where you are posting right now OP?

If you have a problem with Sup Forums then I've got bad news for you, you ARE Sup Forums.

And if Tommy Lee Jones replaced that guy as Harvey Dent / Two Face you'd call it white washing.

Who's to say it wasn't? Only reason I didn't make a thread about it is moot was only one year old and Sup Forums was 14 years away.

DING DING DING

> white washing
i wonder if the people who started using that term in that way didn't know what it even meant

seriously

Well, when I was a little kid I didn't know he was supposed to be Two Face eventually, so I didn't care. It's not like we got a better Two Face with Tommy Lee Jones anyway.

Reblogged. FUCKING SHITLORDS!

Harvey was also black in The Animated Series so no one would give a fuck.

Imagine if one half of the face was Billy Dee, but the other half looked like Weird Al. (Or some other glowingly white guy)

>Harvey was also black in The Animated Series

It's not white washing if the character is suppose to be white.

Casting a white actor as Cyborg or a blonde actress as Katana would be white washing.

>Two Face you'd call it white washing.

It wouldn't be "white washing " if Harevy Dent is originally white

Animated series came after the movie. When the movie came out, we only had comics and Harvey was white in all of them.

>Harvey Dent on his way out of Gotham courthouse
>gets a faceful of vitiligo bleach

Doesn't matter, these people would complain anyways, just like how there's people who complain about a character that's white in a fucking comic, and is black in the movie.

It's just retards, who like retarded things complaining about retarded shit, and saying that the movie / character is great or shit based on superficial shit like the color of someone's skin.

Fuck you, Hector.

Well it was. Notice how they cast Billy Dee Williams (who was still riding a wave of nerd popularity after Star Wars) to appease neckbeards of the day.

I literally saw that thread coming.

it's almost as if we're in different contexts.

>market research is SJW agenda now