kek

a heeee-yuuump

bumpin

fag

My Wife

The goddess Maddi

More like this, faggot

Maddie? That little girl singer?

There is a proven and recognized connection between men who like a lot of pubic hair and latent homosexuality. The pubic hair covering the female genitalia allows the closeted male to not have to confront the reality of the vagina.

It doesn't go so far as to say that they pretend there is a penis, but it does allow a denial of female genitalia, which then allows them to not suffer from a lack of arousal when having to actually view a vagina.

shit taste

closeted pube lover identified

>Cute girl
>Ugly pussy

I dont mind the hair but that pussy is all sloppy and wrinkly

>Dont even get be started on that busted asshole

Why would you even bother writing this, apart from it being low quality bait, it isn't even funny. I don't think you're quite ready to post yet...

>Humans have been around for hundreds of thousands of years. In that time women have had hairy pussies for all of it except the last decade or two when they began shaving/waxing. So you must be gay if you prefer women the way they've been for 99.999% of history.

If liking hairy pussy made you gay we'd have died out a long time ago

There's a proven and recognised theory that males who like fully grown women to have a completely bald virginal and arsehole don't have the confidence to give a grown women a good fucking. The bald virgina symbolises a prepubescent child's virgina. This makes the cuck of a male feel more secure about his paedophilia it also makes him more comfortable the thought that he's not fucking an experienced full grown sexually confident female. If the said peado sees a woman with full bush he loses all confidence in his ability to raise a boner. Hence he suffers limp dick and becomes a laughing stock among the local young woman. So this leads to the peado to stop taking the risk on a legally aged female to try and have sex. In turn the prepubescent girls become this predators prey (fucking nonce). His only outlet if he doesn't want to get caught are men with gay tendencies. He (the nonce) knows the young gay men shave around their genitals and anal passage and he likes young men anyway so becoming a fully fledged arse bandit is a natural occurrence for him. This is a common thing among millenials who've been brought up by overpowering and protective parents. They're not equipped emotionally to deal with the real world so they become one of 3 things.
>Gay as fuck
>total peado who likes getting bummed
>pathetic beta male whose living a lie likes to be a cuck
The 3rd one is also a gay peado bastard

tribute

lol

I wish to fuck this pic of Betty Page had better resolution. I've never seen a nice clear shot of her pussy.

She got arrested back in the day for this pic, obscenity law

You ever seen her being throat fucked and assuming fucked by an her guy? Tbh I'd like to rape her and beat the shit out of her.

That's the only one of her "spread eagle" she regretted that pic, and not just because she was arrested over it.

Shouldn't you be praying to Allah and drinking tea? Fucking Britfag cunt.

Limp dick detected

G O R G E O U S
O
R
G
E
O
U
S

chaturbate name?

Those armpits and bush! Would fuck until I faint.

Wish I knew

Why cant this pic be in color?

A bit heavy but still amazing!

I'd kill for more of this chick

Just three of my favourites from my collection of vintage men's mag amateurs.

But I have to go now

Goodbye

kitty denied

More please

fapped so many times to this in my youth..

All these great pics of her with legs spread wide and still cant see her pussy clearly.

>She was easy going and uninhibited. You'd think somebody would have said "I want to get a close-up of your lady parts so everyone can see it clearly"

Nice!

Cite your shit nigga

I want to rub my face on her bush and then sniff it.

Her name is RyAnne red

Same