Be me

> Be me
> Be a fat fuck during secondary
> No girls would give me the time of day
> Fast forward 3 years
> I'm in the 2nd year of college now
> Have lost all the fat and am now reasonably muscular
> Uploads a new fb profile picture for the first time in 3 years.
> 5 minutes later
> *inbox* 'Hi it's sarah from science class, wanna hang out some time?'
> I have since gotten 5 messages from girls from my secondary
Should I get revenge? If so what should I do?

fuck them straight in the pussy m8

Ask for nudes

leave sarah alone dipshit, what did she ever do to you

Found the white knight

Maybe you weren't confident idk hit her back and fuck

So you're saying I shouldn't take the revenge route?

She is guilty of the horrible crime of not liking a fat guy that browses Sup Forums. What a terrible person.

You should fuck their bfs

Get in real deep get one of them to go out with you, marry them have kids then boom say it was all a prank and take your kids and dog.

Oh I was definitely confident. They all said I was 'funny' or 'like a brother'. Now that I'm muscular that seems to have changed...

Yes. Just fuck them and treat them like bitches for bullying you

Made me laugh because my dad dis this kkekek

hang out with her, dont make any moves. talk about this other girl you like.

physiological warefare.

make her feel like shit

>fat guy that browses Sup Forums
this

op. dont go some fucking revenge route, it's fucking bad for your mental health.

besides, unless you plan to go out your way to pityfuck some fat lardass chicks with great personality you're not exactly on a moral high ground

Cool story OP, except girls rarely make the first move even with message, let alone '5' in a row as you're suggesting.

Bring em to the woods and fuck them with branches

just fuck the hot bitches you used to wanna fuck and are literally hitting you up to fuck and stop being an autistic faggot

When they are about to let you pork them, piss on them and leave.

get revenge cause girls didn't want to have sex with a fat shit? you're a dipshit.

found the retard, i dont even know sarah

Revenge for what exactly? Are you mad at them because YOU were fat?

Come on OP, it's not like you'd even think twice about fucking a hot girl and ignoring a fatty, there's a reason girls who used to be fat and are suddenly ripped as fuck look so hot. It's because you didn't realise how hot they could be.

Bitches will be bitches, just fuck em and chuck em. Whether they used to ignore you or not is irrelevant.

similar thing happened to me, I told them that I couldn't remember them. one still asked me out. told her that she wasn't my type.

This op just this
>op is a fag btw

Dubs means it must be done

I think I've got a win/win and a win/lose situation for you.

>Reply to each girl and set up a date
>never declare anything as an official date
>one by one, have sex with them all
>after doing the deed, you have your free choice. Stop talking altogether, tell each of them (bonus points for group chat) that they're sluts
>If by chance one of them actually is decent to you and you might consider furthering a relationship then ultra Fuck Yea

And if you want to mess with them all
>get aids
>Fuck the sluts
>sluts have aids

I had the same thing going on ten years ago. You know what I did? I took each one of this shallow minded cunts out to dinner. Not anywhere expensive just a nice dinner. Then I invited them home and made to fuck them. If they weren't interested I would casually mention to tell then that their friends were seeing me later in the week and then suddenly they want to fuck you. I would carry lubricant in my bedside drawer and insist they let me fuck them in the ass as I didn't want to make them pregnant but wanted to ride them bare back.

> physiological warfare
So... get them pregnant ?

This guy wins. I'm doing this.
> Thanks mate

If I wee you I'd get my nut in and bolt

>never declare anything as an official date
I hereby declare I am going on an official date this weekend with a girl.

if u think, is worth to get revenge on someone just for being human u got a problem.

I mean, be on her skin would u date the landwhale and hes perceived gene poool, status or would u go for the fun, hot chad.

Now She is thinking hey is fathew from high school, wow he does looks great i hope he is doing better, he looks kinda hot now, well i always thoug of him as a nice guy, but he was hideous but now-.. ill pm him and hope we can get to meet up.

I mean is that way of thinking really something bad?

youre a sperg.

bitches talk, so this wont work.

just go on dates, be charismatic, fuck the bitches, and dont get tied down. nothing wrong with staying single and sleeping around, everyone does it. just wear condoms. godspeed to pussyville