I'm 36 and am in a relationship with a 19 year old

I'm 36 and am in a relationship with a 19 year old.
> Ask away

do you make sure that she brushes her teeth twice a day?

> Op is a fag
Are you the one doing the girl or is it the otherway around?

Pics of you two together (can blur out the faces if you want) Also anything weird with such an age gap?

I am 29 and I think I might try a relationship with a 21 year old.

No real questions I just wanted to say that.

I would call you a beta, but if she's super hot then you're an alpha

Yes.
I'm fucking her...

why don't you date someone your own age, you old bag of shit? I'm 19 and you don't see me dating 2 year olds. People like you are one of the many factors totally fucking dating for our generation

Not with the age gap. It's a little weird though because im working for her dad.

If you've got it, you've got. She thought I was 22 when she first saw me but when I told her my actual age she was fine with it. So of its good for her it's good for me.

Where ya'll live if you don't mind saying? Do you get any judgement from family?

she's fine with it because she has no self esteem, you are literally the definition of a beta male

well its not good for all of the 19 year old males out there. What are we supposed to do? bang the old used up hags of your generation? fuck that. Date people your own age

he's fucking a 19 year old.... and you're complaining about being alone.

Texas and nag it's all good.

(36/2)+7=25
she should be too young for you
if that relationship is fulfilling for you then you are emotionally stunted and should consider treatment by a psychologist

I have a girlfriend that's 1 year younger than me, meanwhile you are a borderline pedo, neck yourself

Step up your game. I'm 40 in 4 years and I'm beating you.

>how to quit procrastination?
>how to stop drinking?
>do you like Taylor Swift?

good for you. that's very responsible

For anyone that cares. This is her.

Thanks, man. Means a lot.

OOOOh shit Texas brooooooos, shit man though that's good I know how fucking judgmental some can be. Last question does her name start with an A?

just as I expected, chubby and painfully average. Peace

well dental hygiene is very important.

lol fuck you, op is doing good. when you're older you'll still want 19 year old pussy too.

Nah it starts with a K

so how did u get your foot in the door? im in a similar situation trying to get a shy younger chick to open up

OP? is that you?

Her dad accidently set us up. I work for him and he asked me to come to his house for dinner (wife was cooking) so we could discuss finance. His daughter was there and she kept flirting and touching feet under the table. Before I left the house she gave me her number and told me to call her. We went on our first date about 2 days later.

Not quite

still need answers!

wrong. I'm 35 and I'll tell you why women your age want older men... you're all fucking pussies.

I'd add - it happened to me too. when I was 18 we couldn't get near the hottest chicks because they wanted older guys. don't give a fuck now right enough.

suck it up pussy boy - your day will come.

because you're preying on a bitch with low self esteem and daddy issues. you're really showing me

yeah old timer your day will come too when your ass is in a casket and i've still got 15 years left

also, the girls my age aren't as hot - so there's that. you can have them - I liked milfs when I was your age, they'll teach you how to fuck - then you can use it to steal some 19 year old Sup Forums kid's crush.

exactly my point dickless. stop complaining. at 19 you're just starting. I'd trade places with you any day - so chill the fuck out.

the salt is real

let the butthurt flooow

hes pounding that sweet young pussy ya loser

Lmao sure thing Bob

She wants that money you're raking in bruh.

Disgusting pedo. kys

How can you be in a relationship with someone so immature? Surely there's no common ground apart from sex.

I'm the same age as you and in a reasonably alright relationship. A big part of the bond is growing up in the same era, being nostalgic about the same shit.

How can you relate to a girlfriend a generation apart?

moar

Are you saying a 19 year old (legal adult) cannot be intelligent? I hope that's not what you're implying.

How significant is the disparity in emotional intelligence/maturity? I'm back in undergrad in my late 20's, and hanging around teenagers really wears thin after awhile.

She's really mature. That's what I like about her.

you can't even get that from what he said - although everything he said was bullshit. who gives a fuck about what era you grew up in? if you want to fuck them, they want to fuck you and it's not illegal then do what you want. stop caring what the internet thinks.

How do you feel about yourself picking up easy women?

Where did you two meet?

>she was fine with it

She knows how old you are, she just said 22 to be flattering. Every girl that age wants to date somebody older.

1 more for you

faggot

Either way I'm happy with the result.

see:

At 36 I'm still able to get women aged 19. I'd say I'm rather happy.

Who's talking about intelligence? I'm talking about a general world view

That's what I mean. Her heads well screwed on.

Britfag?

in 1 year she will be above the creepy limit, so that's good

Basically the same pic. Come on OP don't be a faggot not asking for anal gape shots we just want a better look at her

The difference of knowledge you must have compared to her must be gigantic, doesn't it botter you not being with someone as smart as you?

I'm saying that's the easy part.

Implying OP isn't a full blown retard.

Kinda sucks sometimes doesn't it? heh.

KEK, OP CONFIRMED TOTAL MORON

the fuck is this /2 +7 shit?

Im not OP but I couldnt disagree more
That would also rule out anyone from a different culture etc
My girlfriend is younger and Polish.
Nostalgia is for losers talk about ideas thoughts feelings the future

how the fuck do you tell she's chubby from a picture of her face showing her jawline? REEEEE

She looks like a fucking idiot. "I'm gonna put on whore makeup to prove my daddy touched me when I was little and sit here making fucking duck lips at the camera like a fucking retard because I'm not intelligent enough to understand that no guy likes that dumb fuck look."

Also, when I was 25, I met a 16 year old and dated her for about 4 years. We fucked a LOT. :D

see this is why she's not fucking you. They don't want to sit down and discuss Yeats or the state of the union.

Man you need to improve the quality of you're b8

it's not b8 m8. That's what's sad.

2/10 b8
4/8

well at least that's an imprveement

perv

I get that the sex and young meat is appealing but doesn't it get boring to deal with someone so young? She's probably all about "fuck da police" and proudly calls herself a SJW or some shit, do you have any problems like that or other similar kiddie stuff that's annoying to you?

ok ok, thanks for your girlfriend.

how fat she she? ie her weight
How damaged is she (likely a lot)
how did you meet?
Are you rich and at as a sugar daddy?

19 year olds are annoying.

Does she like Sports Direct?

I bet she does

op idk what kind of a reassurance you want by posting this. Ur dating a girl with a nice body but with a glorified teenage mind. OP ur a piece of shit but good luck being her first real mistake.

Lol Britfag detected
Yes but shes also into weightlifting

How tight is dat puss?

You'd think super tight but not always, friends, not always.

KEK

Post a pic fam

No questions.
Just congratulations.

Fuck you cuck, letting old men fuck their girls. Lol.

Stop whining you little bitch

Sounds like a slut since she was touching feet under the table the first time she met you with her dad.

It's the 19 yo little bitch crying again

Flirting is innocent

Thanks man

31, fucaked around with 18 year olds. The gap bugged the shit out of me. But you either just fuck them or challenge them to meet you on your level. Most are just good for pussy. But the lack of experience shows up there too

how old are you

Are you Tom Hiddleston?

My bad. This should help you.

Not that I know of

RIP THREAD 2K17 2K17

she's pretty fit user

kudos

Thanks, man. Quite tall too for a girl. She's 5'9".