How do you know when you've found love?

How do you know when you've found love?

If she accepts you, flaws and all, without question.

Fuck

/Thread

/t

I recognize that from A chubby chick thread a few days back. I hate that user so much because it seems like he actually found a girl who not only loves him hard, has been his best friend for years, and checks all my boxes for thick redheads. Worst part is he only started dating her because we called him a pussy and told him to try.

My life is a fucking joke. Why don't I deserve that? Why can't I have that? I'm literally one bad day away from an hero. Never kissed, never even been asked out. Just a constant flood of rejection since 5th grade.

Because you're a fat beta loser with zero self esteem or confidence. Man up, pussy.

>>She will never smile at you like this you fat beta fuck

this. fucking chicks is easy stuff user. just smell good, be clean. and be fun to be around. its not rocket science.

It's not that simple you fuck. Anyone I've met only gushes over built Chad's.
Literally fuck you.
Those eyes kill me.

it literally is that simple. you are most likely a shit person to be around. or you are way to nice and you let people walk all over you

Youre shit. It's why you're here on Sup Forums. I will never have a thicc short waifu and I might as well just get to sucking a cock or a Glock.

i am a shit person, but i am confided enough to get laid. you need to make some major changes to your personality, unless you just want to cry your self to sleep every night like the pussy you are.

*confident enough

Not that I don't like ripping down this guys self esteem but....sauce or dump?

girls dont like you cos they find you pathetic. all you do is feel sorry for yourself. grow up and stop being such a depressing, uninteresting and unappealing faggot. i'm not built and my dick is average yet I fuck. You're the problem. Not them.

I DO have the set he dropped but only if it'll be worth dumping it here. Show of hands?

I don't get it. He actually has the guns to go sleeveless.

How did you get a picture of Alternate Reality fatass ninja me?

Is the one fucking
Your waiting

How does that feel?

Your waifu* even