My dick foreskin wont retract when erected

My dick foreskin wont retract when erected

Is this phimosis ?

Im virgin btw

pull it back, pussy.

Mine got better after having sex. Honestly it hurt a bit a first but now its not a problem anymore.

Hurts like hell if i do it

Yes it is phimosis.

Only surgery is the way right ?

I masturbate a lot and got the feeling if i got laid, id overkill my dick, my foreskin is really really stiff when erected, cant pull it for nothing

>Im virgin btw

We knew that already user.

Shit like this is why i'm glad i'm cut.

will your foreskin retract when you are soft?

Yes when its soft it retracts with no problem

Thats cause you jew and im not

Yeah it's phimosis. You can try stretching it for a while, of course it would hurt but at least you wouldn't need surgery. If that doesn't work you'll need a circumcision.

It is phimosis. You don't have to circumsize. You need a steroid cream from your doctor. You spread it on top and underneath your foreskin with a q-tip and gently, slowly stretch the skin until you can fully retract. I told my doc I wasn't circumsizing when I got phimosis from an infection and it took 60 days, but I kept my manhood intact.

Not only jews get circumcised dumbass.

Have you tried pulling it back when soft, then getting erect while holding it?

Then it's probably not phimosis

Lol gtfo jew kid

Yes. Jews and those they've turned into mutilated cucks.

No, it's jews, mudslimes, africans, slavs... and americans

Then what its ? I only cant retract it when erected, otherwise i can retract it anytime

Thanks dude, i dont wanna go surgery and lose my foreskin at all

either go see a doctor or just don't worry about it.

I used to have the same problem but after stretching every day for a while it retracted without any problem. Sometimes it goes difficult still but can easily stretch.

It's not like it happens a shit ton. Wish my parents hadn't mutilated me.

Same here, having sex regulary makes it better too.

Yes, it is.

yeah, because it's sensitive and is protected by your skin

when you shower pull it back and tap on it slightly

it sounds hard to believe but the harder your touch it the less it hurts.

eventually it'll numb itself out to an extent

>mahayam boi

Steroid cream could fix it.

Is a lesser case of phimosis, but is phimosis.

If you can retract us a steroid cream over the white ring.

Lmao @ all these disgusting anteater dicks. Get circumcised and join the rest of the world where your cock doesn't look like it has a snuggie on. OP your cock literally looks like the snout of an anteater. I'm embarrassed for you.

how is life being a jew

;mfaoooooo

My dick got its own style yolo

Don't be a fucking pussy. Find someone good at Madden, slam some jack, and let them fix it.

Stop trolling me please

I did it with no cream. Just by stretching every day for like 5 minutes or so. There's tutorials online on stretching. For me it took only like 2 weeks or something and I was able to retract it. Also you might notice your head below skin will be very sensitive, but just put a lot of lube under it and put your finger in there with trimmed nails and gently rub around. Eventually it won't be so damn sensitive and it'll feel REALLY good to rub your finger on and below your foreskin. Highly recommend to fap that way. When I retracted my foreskin for the first time I had the most amazing fap with lube by touching my head all over. It was so sensitive but not enough to hurt. It felt better than the orgasm.

You didn't play with yourself enough as a kid. I used to put coins and shit under my foreskin when I was young.
>perfectly working penor now
>I'm 50, married, have 3 kids

show us how far it pulls back OP then we can diagnose you more

KEK

LOL

top tier thread for ant eater shoop and OPs disgusting disfigured bacteria infected dick

When its erected or slightly erected cant pull it for shit, only a bit, the better the erection the less can pull it

When its soft can pull it completly

so you';re saying over the years your penis has evolved to capture and eat even the tiniest of ants?

You are no virgin. With that thing you are fucked

>zomg circumcision is mutilation!!!!!11

it solves weird penis problems like this, that what it's there for. It's a beneficial modification, if anything...

Why your weewee so tiny?

Look. Take it easy. We're all here to laugh at op's maneating anteater dick but are still anti-circumsision. It's not even excess foreskin it's just his cock is too small.
>would i rather have a tiny anteater dick with foreskin intact rather than an average size dry circumsized mess...?
>maybe

You'd rather have a tiny cock just to avoid circumcision.

Yes

There is supposed to be some kind of steroid cream to help get it to retract. You dont have to get a circumcision before atleast trying that out.

See photo.

OP When i was about 12 i finally sat there and forcefully pulled my foreskin back. Mine was glued to the head since the day i was born. The foreskin ripped back, it hurt like absolute shit, then healed over a few weeks. It was really raw and almost purple. Its important that you harden the fuck up and pull it back, steady and hard.

My dick is 5 inches erected and with phimosis lol worst genetics dick ever

Should i blame my mom or dad ?

Circumcised.

I got rid of that stupid ass skin when I got old, it's nothing but problems.

Bump, im a cut fag but find this shit cool to fuck with if i was uncut.

if you were cut like a real man you wouldnt have this pathetic problem

circumcision is the absolute opposite of a mess
stop crying you child

its probably your dads faggot ass that wanted you to have a dog dick

Lol. Brainwashed by Jews

nah more like i would rather have a clean member with absolutely zero problems
i can literally pull out of a girl with a wet sticky dick and fall asleep without the worry of getting disgusting pimples on my dick. dick cheese, etc etc
you know how easy it is to wash my dick?
ill give you a hint
i dont fucking need to hahahahahah

Good goyim.

hahaha yeah

zero problems > 100 disgusting problems that are
turn offs
dog dick > clean cut haircut
dick cheese > absolutely none
every girls dream dick/dildo > dog dick
hahahaha

I'm just saying I don't see chicks using uncut dildos. Cut is the master race.

I used to have OP's problem, but by stretching I'm halfway to having it fully retracted. I'm wondering about effective ways of removing smegma. I don't have a lot, but I'm too sensetive to just wash it off with my hands.