Why isn't Finland and Sweden in NATO? Also, that means if Russia invades them...

Why isn't Finland and Sweden in NATO? Also, that means if Russia invades them, we don't have any obligation to die for them, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F7_WM3OD_og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Finland
It would put far more tension in their huge, land border with Russia

>Sweden
They have Finland to act as a buffer, they didnt feel the need for NATO

>far more tension on their land border
If that's the case why are the Baltics in NATO? Because their weaker?

We're keeping out to show solidarity with Finland. Also because we don't want to hand over control of our military to imperialists, like so many cucks in europe are doing.

>if Russia invades them
it wont

on the other hand, letting foreign forces build military bases and have military personnel stationed on your soil is literally occupation

because they were occupied by soviet union so theyre eternally butthurt towards russia and will do anything they can think of to make life harder for them even if it means selling their independence to another master like in the case of nato

I get the feeling you guys don't have a high opinion of the US military :(

Why would anyone?
Although I must say sending proud, brave men to die for some bullshit cause is a valuable propaganda tool to make it harder to criticise the underlying cause.

>proud, brave me to die for some bullshit cause

A country that has declared war on animals twice, has no room to say that.

If you lived here you'd know that it's a worthy cause. Animals suck.

Sweden still follows Finland in many decisions just like how Finland follows Sweden in decisions, this is due to us two being close to each other, both culturally and geographically.

they will join by the end of 2020

You wouldn't have any obligation either way, fatty.

New #HWNDU Finland Edition video is up!
youtu.be/F7_WM3OD_og

Turkey is also NATO and check how well their doing.

Maybe Sweden, but i'm not so sure about Finland.

By 2020 Sweden will be Iraq 2.0

Well, in that case you'd better bild the wall (and makw swedes pay for it). We can help you with that, just drop your sanctions and start selling us Valio products for a fair price. ;)

>Maybe Sweden
No, if we wanted to join NATO we would have done that long time ago.
>By 2020 Sweden will be Iraq 2.0
This is sadly true.

>start selling us Valio products for a fair price

The prices are already fair, the russian economy can well enough pay for even higher prices, don't believe CIA propaganda that your economy is crashing

>No, if we wanted to join NATO we would have done that long time ago.
MSM pressure to finally join (and Russia-fear mongering) was never this high. And with all the rapefujeez likely getting a right to vote it will become true.

>MSM pressure to finally join (and Russia-fear mongering) was never this high. And with all the rapefujeez likely getting a right to vote it will become true.
No, we will not join NATO.
Sweden will not join unless Finland joins. That's how cucked we're in making decisions.

There are 3 years left, time will tell.

How will we ever uncuck the swedes?

You don't want to be in NATO unless you're ready to throw down.

They're not. Some nations have to leave.

>Why isn't Finland and Sweden in NATO?

We don't have oil, ergo we are worthless to USA

We've been waiting to take your country on for more than two decades. It's either ally or war. I hope it's the former. If we chose war, everybody loses.

Neither cannot afford a war, and either may lose it.

*can

We will never join nato. Ruskies will attack only if the ww3 is ongoing, so what is the point to be in nato?

Bomb cuckholm, uppsala and göteborg thanks.
No idea, but Sweden is just looking what Finland does with it's policy stuff. Kinda same with you guys I assume?

We simply, both know that that Chinese would be satisfied in watching us kill each other before they step in. Not going to happe. Twit Fuck.

What really? We just slam our heads against a brick wall, look into the west and east for a second and see what happens.

well fug...