My girlfriend is going on holidays to Magaluf for 10 days. Should I be worried?

My girlfriend is going on holidays to Magaluf for 10 days. Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/396958/Magaluf-party-sex-holiday-STI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes she will comeback with an aids baby for sure

kiss her have sex with her treat her like you never treated her

when she goes there find out what hotel she's on send her something nice

after she comes back get her tested for sti's pregency the shit

there is a chance she will fuck some one which is a high probability or she won't

She's gonna drink so much cum.

When you want a watch

Sup Forums.cloudwatch.net

Check'd. Yes OP you should worry. She will probably fuck someone over there. Why the fuck else do you to Magaluf?? The scenery and tranquil beachs, I think not. Bad luck OP your gf is a slut.

Not from Plymouth are you?

There's a reason it's called Shagaluf

You want my advice user? Unless she's a very prude girl, dump her

Break up with her before she leaves. Either way, she is coming back with a nigger aids baby. You dont wanna have to deal with that shit

It wasn't her choice to go there. She's going with a group of girl friends

Shes fucking Jodie Sup Forumsro

what you mean not her choice? is it court ordered, are they carrying her?

Her girlfriends sound like a bunch of sluts looking to troll for some dick. Going to a loose party resort thats all they looking to do. She already has a bf, unless she doesn't think of you as one(?).

She could just stay back and go with you some place else to holiday like a girl with a bf and not troll for cock like her thirsty ass gfs.

Amen brother, op is getting cucked

Op youre a fucking cuck. Your gf is going there to chugg down nigger cum like its ranch dressing

She's gonna have plenty of Spanish cock there

She will be sucking cocks for drinks

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/396958/Magaluf-party-sex-holiday-STI

enjoy your sti

Hahaha op you poor little faggot, gf will be sucking down cum the whole time shes there

Hahahaha youre fucked kiddo

Guaranteed a shag if you're there for 3 days.. And shes going for 10 hahaha

Plus Maga is a cockfest now so shes almost guaranteed to get some every night

Dump the cunt or get some new fanny

the only thing he can do is tell her she can do anal there... it's STD or baby

Yeah lmao, std and blown out asshole with a stomach full of cum. Or a stomach full of cum and a std riddled baby. I feel bad for op, id prolly just kill myself

if pic related yes that girl is a slut

she was never yours if she's going to a sex resort without you. dump her.

Her friends are already making plans for getting her to cheat on you. Doesn't really matter if it's a vacation or girl's night out at the club. Women get off on turning their "friends" into whores and you into a cuck.

OP PLEASE LISTEN,

If your gf is the one from the pic and you love her, dump her she is going to leave you as the ultimate cuck, she is going to eat 100 types of cum and you are going to cry

Funny thing is thats the truth

>Her friends are already making plans for getting her to cheat on you
>Women get off on turning their "friends" into whores and you into a cuck

If they don't like OP they'll try even harder, because women know what's best for their pals apparently, even though if they all had the choice they'd end up single mothers at 40 with half having at least 1 mixed race child and 3/4 taking anti-depressants.

You guys have some sad lives lol..jesus.

Yeah ok pal, all were doing is telling the truth

Do a preemptive break-up. She's going with friends, and unless you're some ubercuck, that's code for "all my girlfriends gon' get dick tonight!" Do you really want to see you mom pushing a stroller with some brown kid in it because you decided to stay faithful?

That hot slut is going to get gang banged

nothing I've said is controversial

Of course not. It's just a bleak outlook on life. I guess if I went to Cabo I'd just have to drink until I need my stomach pumped or go to jail, bc hey, can't just enjoy your own way in life.

She's going to get blacked by a dj from deptford.
Welcome to the world of cuckoldry.

10 days of her getting dicked down is what will happen. Even if she was faithful which i doubt, those spics will get her on drugs at parties and then fuck the shit out her asshole. Date rape drugs all kinds of shit. She will come back with a pussy you could fist with both hands, a leaky asshole and sore throat from all the dicks that have been shoved down it.

There is a reason you arent going. Girls only means they are going to troll for dick. For 10 days straight lol

Lol your girlfriends name is Madiline. I know, because I've fucked her

>that's code for "all my girlfriends gon' get dick tonight!"

and women almost completely lack the ability to deviate from the social norm, and when a group of women go on vacation, they'll be fucking people, men and women (because vacation is like college for some reason, it doesn't count) and that will be the norm.

unless your woman is the biggest fucking work in the history of women, leave her, because she's not going to stay faithful. she's just going to so what society allows. she will cheat and nothing will happen because for some reason this society is more pleasant to live in than the one of the 1800s.

Kek

Autist loser detected, nice to meet you. Do you make meme stereotypes in your spare time? I just use a generator but I think I've covered over 148 just on my own. I want to make 231 because it's my favorite number.

>I guess if I went to Cabo I'd just have to drink until I need my stomach pumped or go to jail, bc hey, can't just enjoy your own way in life.

if you went to Cabo with your gal pals they'd be pressuring you into doing it if they looked anything like the girl in the OP.

Like I said, if you're a dorky chick, it'd be different. of course things are different in that you'd be more hesitant to go and leave the man you supposedly love behind as well.

You're a retard. 100% gunna' cheat.

SOrry to say it OP but you´re probably gonna get cucked