Open BBC

>open BBC
>see this

What is the final solution to the Sup Forums problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Pepe beyond saving now, is it a meme thrown away to trash now? Oh well, baneposting is still alive and well

Delete the board. It's absolute shit and nobody will miss it besides a couple of retards. Then, the gook will have to make mods do their job and ban Sup Forums refugees. After a few weeks Sup Forums will become a much better place.

t. cuck

>Nobody will miss it

Sup Forums is the most trafficked board on Sup Forums by far though...

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

That sure is a convincing argument
>Sup Forums is the most trafficked board on Sup Forums by far though...
Yes, but most people go there to shitopst. They will just find a new place to shitpost or get banned.

Those aren't anywhere near as busy as Sup Forums.

Nah, dunno about Sup Forums but pol is faster than those.

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

Why don't you go to reddit or tumblr then?

I like to see the opinions of racists, a world without masks.

>Is Pepe beyond saving now
Pepe will go down in the history books as one of the most important memes of this century. Dwell on that.

>Delete the board.
>Delete the containment board.
Think about what you are saying.

Sup Forums in 2017 consists of /r/The_donald immigrants and it is a fucking echochamber. There are no different opinions.
Yes, that's why more mods will be required in the fierst few weeks after the board ceases to exist. They will just ban Sup Forums refugees.

I'm tired of hipocrisy. Sup Forums and Sup Forums tells me the truth about the world than media.

1. Make 3 Sup Forums boards, /pol2/, /pol3/, /pol4/.
2. Delete Sup Forums.
3. Watch it burn.

I think you're expecting a little much from an anime imageboard. There's shitposting yes but there's good threads too.

Honestly how is it any worse than Sup Forums. Int is just /hc/ + Sup Forums + /r9k/ and /adv/ into one

>echochamber
>using redditspeak
yeah, fuck off

>/hc/ + Sup Forums + /r9k/ and /adv/ into one
>not worse than Sup Forums

Someone post that image of why people hate Sup Forums. They're the shittiest board on this site, even more so than Sup Forums. Even the other crappy boards get atleast some decent discussion and have some fucking variety. Sup Forums is an echochamber that can't handle opposing views and goes out of their way to censor them. Sure they may not be as extreme as Reddit, but they're still an echo chamber nevertheless. Every Sup Forums conservation/argument is just
>nigger nigger nigger cuck cuck cuck kike kike kike praise kek nonsense libshits BTFO blah blah blah

They're extremely obnoxious and try to derail boards and threads all the time. I also like how they also try to create some misconstrued view of old Sup Forums, they think this place has always been some stormnigger tier site
>inb4 Sup Forums asshurt

>the truth
some 20 somethings on the internet don't have the truth any more than the media does
especially not ones circlejeking about the plight of the white man or posting inquisitive frogs asking about easter
your time is better spent seeking 'truth' solo, there is no truth to learn here

>le certain words are reddit maymay

ITT: Butthurt people that can't handle Sup Forums racism

Got u senpai

What Sup Forums needs is more classy and enlightened gentlesirs like yourselves and then Sup Forums can become an "echochamber" no different then reddit.

I trust more in Sup Forums than Brazilian media.

If you can't handle the racism just go to /soc/ see the tons of pics from ugly anons and back to Sup Forums

Yeah, if you come to Sup Forums (especially Sup Forums) for the "truth", you will be misled horribly. It's basically "make cool crystals, mix bleach and ammonia" but "make a great nation, mix racist memes and nazism".

>invent a problem
>say it's a horrible problem
>attach people you don't like to the problem
A GUY I DON'T LIKE SAYS HE'S NOT THE CAUSE OF MYSTERIOUS PROBLEM X. OR IS HE????

If you come to an anime imageboard at all and don't take it in jest you're a fool.

Wasn't there a warning that popped up at the starting page back in the day?
"Posts and information here are creative works of fiction and only a fool would take them as truth."
Or something along these lines?

that's still on Sup Forums and i think /trash/

Yeah, it's trash. The MSM made it cringey as fuck, even their whole "alt-right" boogey man shit is just pathetic. Nobody but redditers call themselves "alt-right".

From Sup Forums I've learned that zionism is really real. Many posts are still shitposting desu.

The only thing ruin Sup Forums are stormfags and racists, if you ignore them, Sup Forums is an excellent board for redpills.

I don't get why Sup Forums is held to such high standards.

Every board has really retarded memes and lots of shitposting. It's an anime imageboard afterall.

No one hates Sup Forums because of racism, man. They're not breaking any ground by proclaiming how much they hate niggers and other shitskins 24/7.

Because they act like they matter, are always right, and are really annoying about it.

Are you dumb, Sup Forums literally gets like 40% of all Sup Forums's traffic

the standard has always been to laugh at those who take themselves seriously
it didn't matter if it was on Sup Forums or off it
Sup Forums takes it self too seriously to not be attacked

B U I L D

A

F I R E W A L L

Clearly it's attacking everyone else, and quite effectively if people keep getting mad about it. What is this, the 10th thread about Sup Forums in the last two days here?

To keep Australia off the interbutt.