Tell me about an opportunity that slipped through your fingers, and you hate yourself for losing it

Tell me about an opportunity that slipped through your fingers, and you hate yourself for losing it.

I was mesmerized by the hottest girl in my schools boobs one time and they put me in a transe when I snapped out of it I looked up and she was smiling at me I just walked away

i lost a great friend because of my blind proud
miss him so fucking much

Tell me about a trait you admire in someone else.

Almost banged a 13yo with her sister and my wife.

I was staying with a friend in his uni dorm and some girl offered for me to shower/sleep at her place whilst she was in a lecture. I turned her down. I feel retarded every time i remember this.

Tell me about something that happened in school that has stayed with you.

Tell me about something you have done (that you should not have done) thats remained undetected to this day.

Tell me about a present you wanted but never received.. A christmas/birthday/whatever

could have bought 7,000 bitcoin for $2000

Tell me about the harshest punishment you ever received.

Lost a competitive exam by 0.3pts because I didn't study enough and the outcome changed my entire life. It's been 6 years and I still feel like bashing my head for that laziness.

not being a millionaire because I didn't buy those bitcoins

Tell me about somebody from fiction that you wished existed.

Tell me about an object in your possession that has personal significance. And the significance.

I lost about 40 pounds on a atempt to accept myself and be accept;

desn't work, i was alone af

>be me
>be 15 beta shithead
>at party, pretty frustrated because everyone is using my bong and I'm still sober
>waiting to get high
>drunk as fuck girl petting my hair
>ask me if I'm horny
>shes 18 and 9/10 easy
>say yes
>she ask me if I wanted to take a fucking shower with her
>was beta and didn't want the whole rape card pulled, since I was sober and she was drunk
>mostly beta though
>DON'T RESPOND
>she moves on
>get fucked up
>she passed out literally 5 minutes later
>tfw I get friendzoned by her and I could of hit that

I had one chance of having a girlfriend in my entire life and the girl I was orbiting sabotaged it. I didn't realize I had an actual chance or that it was sabotage until years later. Man, I used to be clueless

Life

bout to have a threesome with my gf at the time and her phat ass friend. they were both hot as fuck. her friend was this little white girl with this HUGE ASS before it was cool. god. anyways, they somehow set it up where we'd all be alone and her boyfriend just like randomly showed up and cock blocked me. not that I can be mad at him, but fuck. that would've been great. not much I could do really.

plenty of shit happened during high school where i was retarded i'd spend all day listing them out here

I was giving my cousin a massage, realized she was turned on by it but her sister was there too so I was too scared to slip my hand down her shorts and rub her clit

Leaving a good job for what I thought was a better one, but turned out to be worse. Have done that twice now.