Diapers, anyone?

Diapers, anyone?

Bump

yes, please

pic related, me this morning, soaked

Hot

!!!

This summer I'm going to try to have a week of 24/7 :)

Thanks.

You need to try at least few months to fully enjoy it

I would but that's so expensive! Maybe I'll do two or three weeks

How often do you wear?

Well, recently very frequently - multiple times a week. Been getting back into it after an absence

yes

Any advice on plastic pants? If I'm gonna wear 24/7 I'll need to be discreet in public

sauce?

I love them messy and saggy

same here user

THIS

Has anyone every changed someone's diaper before?

i want to

How do I go about telling my gf I like this stuff? She knows I have footy pajamas and a kigurumi and seems to like or at least be okay with me wearing those to the point she has occasionally encouraged me to do so, but she has no idea about the rest and it's super curious about my fetishes

only my own

bump

I haven't worn diapers in a few weeks.

diaper fetishes are fucking disgusting. you're a sick fuck if you like that creepy disgusting shit

Why is this a thing, now?

why is feet a thing?

I've never seen that one before, have any more of her in pull-ups?

because it is if you dont like it there are like 40 other threads to got to

nice b8

i went out and bought some luvs since i cant order any real ones

I can fit into size 6 pampers so i go with those every now and then. I've never ordered any online before. My top pick is Goodnites!

weeks ha ... try 3 months for me since i have not job now

thats too long

anyone up for a game?

yea its not good but hey i just need to get off my fat ass and get a god damn job and ill be all good again

Welp, I gotta head out. I'll be back later tonight so I can post more diaper pics if there's a thread going.

later

roll

how the fuck do people get away with these pictures

fuckyeahabdl used to be a good tumblr sie. but it hasn't been updated in over a year :(

bambino bellisimo best diaper imop

I like the little paws or the lavender best, but they are expensive

>tfw 6 feet 250lbs
>wear diapers
Should I kill myself?

Just lose weight nigga it aint hard

we are all degenerates here

Safari rearz hold too much... How do i get rid of 50lbs of diapers a week

um the trash?

craigslist. or ebay.

Yeah but it's so heavy i risk getting fined or not taking the trash

Wore mydiaper princess today. Ive taken it off because i hate sleeping wet, but it wasn't even full :( they hold loads and it seems a waste

Still looking for advice if anyone has any.

What a stupid fetish

Tell her she won't believe this and show her a YouTube video about abdl. On documentary per something. Riley kilo on my strange addiction... But he's also trap.

Glad someone saved that. Thread was a flop. Tfw no diaper chat. Got so many of those tenas but theyre just not the same as abdl

Thank you come again!

Just some of the stash

tell it to her straight but dont force her into it make it be something that is more like an open door policy and if she doesnt like it oh well

i wish i had a stash

I'm scared she'll like me less or think less of me when she knows. She's only the second person I've dated.

Found them pretty cheap on facebook ads and drove about 5 hours for them. They're just cloth tena but they do the job and should last me ages.
My actual abdl ones are limited and rationed

How long youve been dating?

Anywhere near Kansas?

Not even near america. Tfw cum on pullups

Since around February. Known each other for a couple years though.

Me

Jesus you people need to get laid. By an adult without these mental issues.

Such pretty

You should wait till you've been dating a tad longer. And definitely not before you've had regular sex a few times.

says the person on Sup Forums like the rest of us.

What an assumption. Im involved in this community and while you get the odd creely autist its pretty rare. Most people ive met have been perfectly average people. Some even fucking hot and a few with some impressive jobs.

Just because you cant understamd something does mean youre better than us for shitting on it