Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
youtube.com/watch?v=VdNhwb7iuI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inception

Inception

Idris Elba

inception is at least coherent

infinite's final act is beyond retarded, it's """confusing""" for the sake of being confusing

I disagree. Inception isn't a "smart" movie, but it also isn't bad. It's actually a pretty cool concept with great sequences.

Bioshock Infinite is so generic that it hurts. They took everything good from the first two games, and dumbed it down to oblivion.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

Elizabeth is my waifu

holy shit

>he was confused by B:I's ending
the Minions movie may be more your speed

that's why I put confusing in speech marks you autistic faggot

If you spend more than 3 minutes thinking about it, you can make sense of the entire thing. I'm not saying the plot is airtight, but it's definitely not retarded.

You mean to highlight just how intense your confusion was?

it's cool user try a paint-by-numbers book.

die in a house fire please

The bazinga gets me every time.

Why go on, knowing we will never be together? Should I just kill myself and hope I wake up from this nightmarish existence?

>In prison and subjected to experiments her whole life
>Never really talked to any real human being before breaking out
>When she breaks out, she's a social butterfly Disney Princess

I like my waifus to have real character, not phony sympathy tear jerking character.

Citizen Kane! It's Citizen Kane, you retards!

It kinda is though, there's an infinite number of way Comstock could've been born without the baptism, or with a delayed baptism. Erasing Booker entirely would've been more efficient

Why do people think she never spoke to anybody before? Surely she made small talk with the doctors and guards.

This game was a load of pretentious wank. I couldn't even bring myself to finish it.

So a film that provokes a similar reaction.

The Letuces still have two genders which happens prior to wounded knee. That means there's an entire other timeline where Comstock could potentially succeed.

I get what they're going for with the ending, but it isn't sound. Also, the fact that both Booker and Anna exist at the end of the game just shows that the whole drown thing didn't work.

It's like they forgot about the ending they just showed you 5 minutes ago, and ignored it for a happier ending.

Her "guard" was a giant mechanized bird, so probably not. If you've seen Stranger Things, you'd much more expect her to be like El. El is Elizabeth done right.

Her only friend was a giant bird who can't talk. She didn't even know how to get out since her powers were weakened by the speakers and the doors were lockpick-proof.

I was actually going to mention Eleven in my post. There was actually an earlier version of the game where Elizabeth was exactly like her, right down to the nosebleeds, but they felt it wasn't interesting to have a companion who couldn't talk.

Sometimes you have to sacrifice realism for what makes the narrative work better.

No, the plot is definitely retarded. In many, many ways. Having logical justification and being retarded are two different things.

The ending doesn't make sense, it's retarded as well, because Elizabeth drowning a post-baptism-rejection-universe-jump-and-save-Elizabeth Booker to kill all past versions of Booker forever at the Baptism permanently doesn't make a single shred of sense. If you have to handwave it with, "Uh, Time Lord Magic?" it doesn't make sense and nothing in the plot earlier could have possibly prepared the viewer for it.

Not to mention the whole grandfather paradox aspect of it.

Realistically speaking do you think Booker would have fucked Elizabeth if he hadn't found out?

I think if you made her like El, it would have worked. But you would need to have more of an active duty protecting her. It would be very reminiscent of Aliens, like with Ripley and Newt.

I think another major problem with Elizabeth is she's indestructible, and just follows you around in the game. She's much less of a person you need protecting, she's like Navi from Zelda. You could literally forget she's there half the time, until she says something.

That's not the only thing they sacrificed

Yes, like that korean movie.

ken literally said he doesn't have a clue how time travel works. its confusing in that even understanding it perfectly, the game doesn't make sense because of shitty writers who can't into time travel

Elizabeth didn't need protecting because she's Columbia's chosen one. They specifically were not trying to harm her.

If I were Booker I'd have fucked her regardless

>played burial at sea for the first time
>its actually hard
>episode 1 ends way too early
>elizabeth turns into a bitch
>episode 2 redeems her a bit but also ends too early

At least they fixed the combat a little bit and Big Daddies are harder than Handymen.

Why would the rioters and the revolutionaries have any interest in saving Elizabeth?

You don't fight any rioters, and the Vox Populi would have wanted Elizabeth as an extremely valuable hostage, the only thing of value that they could use to negotiate with Comstock.

This is a Sup Forums tier thread. Until this piece of shit gets deleted watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=VdNhwb7iuI4

He explains why Bioshock Infinite was such a piece of shit.

I couldn't believe this turd was so highly praised when it came out but I guess gaming journalism has no integrity.

>it's a Sup Forums crossposter episode
getting real sick and tired of this one 2bh

Shes a slut

>but it's definitely not retarded.

It's definitively retarded and anyone with critical thinking skills can see that.

kys bro

You're a slut

And i had sex with her

So this is how threads in Sup Forums are like huh

>but it's definitely not retarded.
fucking what a bunch of elizabeths drown you so you don't turn into the guy you killed earlier, it's the most retarded shit i've ever played and oh how it made me laugh

>This is a Sup Forums tier thread.
Except Sup Forums hated the game. What we've got here is someone who got laughed off of Sup Forums.

>bioshock Infinite
>Getting discussed on Sup Forums

Stop right there Sup Forumsfriend

i had sex with her and this user at the same time

>tfw still stuck on the graveyard boss on hard

gave up desu

>What we've got here is someone who got laughed off of Sup Forums.

I don't post on Sup Forums, faggot. This is a videogame thread.

kys schmo

D-do you want to delete that post and try again senpai?

Primer. Also fuck all of you, BioShock Infinite is amazing