Today's my birthday. I've got not close family nearby and all my 'friends' assumingly forgot it was my birthday...

Today's my birthday. I've got not close family nearby and all my 'friends' assumingly forgot it was my birthday, even though I told them a few days ago, because they all left town to party at someone else's birthday party and didn't invite me.

Feeling pretty shitty sitting here alone.

Anything goes thread? Idc what you guys put here, I'll just be dumping randoms to keep my mind busy.

I assume underage ban because adults don't give a shit about their birthdays, it's just another day.

Enjoy your birthday, buddy!~

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro

happy birthday man. Get a drink and relax

Sadly I've turned 24. Normally I don't care, but I've had a really rough year and all the guys kept telling me they'd take me out and give me a good time to peek me up. Then they forget about me. That just felt kinda shitty.

Happy birthday user

Happy Birthday bro.

Are you a fucking girl?

>muh birthday wah

Did you remind them earlier today or have you just not said anything to them at all? Sorry to hear about the rough year. Enjoy your day.

Would drink if I could but I'm trying to go sober. Been clean two weeks and want to keep it up.
-----
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro

Why do you care so much? I sometimes forget about my birthday, I had a similar thing happen to me with my friends too i just got rid of them because they were a waste of time after similar stuff kept happening and got new ones that I talk from time to time but i dont really care

Yeah, I posted to snapchat saying I was taking an early morning walk to get ready for my bday. Half the guys saw it. I messaged two of them and they never answered. Finally I got one of them to tell me what was up. I just deleted the snap after that because it was kinda sad knowing what was going on.

This is why they didn't want to hang

Grow up.

Birthdays are for women and children.

I used to feel the same when it was my birthday

somehow I'd expect for people to give a shit

then I realized I never gave a shit about them

so it's kinda weird hoping someone gives you what you never gave

it's like when you see instagram stories of people you know having a good time and you think that they could've called you

but you can call people too

either way

happy bday user

Hate to break the news on your birthday, but those aren't your friends.

I don't have any real friends either.

This is what I'm trying to do, but I'm down on my luck right now and just kinda need people I'm comfortable with until I can get back on my feet and make new, better friends.
I really thought I didn't care, my reaction is surprising myself.

I care about them. I'm always hitting them up on their B-Day and just getting them little gifts. Trying to see if the group would put something together for them. Just last month it was one of their birthdays and they all went to the strip club on my recommendation.

happy berfday user!
on a side note, i rarely post...like RARELY and i forgot how to call attn to another anons post in my post, can someone remind me?

Couple questions if you don't mind.

First: When did you meet these people?

Second: What did they do for your last birthday?

I've been realizing this more and more. But when I talk about moving away they tell me I better not bail on them and always visit them. But I know I will try and they will never try to visit me. They've done it before to one of my still best friends and says the same thing. To move on and fuck those guys.

Click the numbers No.7340089 or whatever, it'll do that or just type it >>

Get new friends.

Life long friends.

Nothing. I told them all it was my B-Day two weeks after it passed because someone brought up that they thought my B-Day was soon. They all acted like they were sorry, but they didn't do anything about it obviously. I didn't care then, and I thought I didn't care now. But I guess it just feels like they aren't really my friends when they do shit like this. And since I've grown up with these guys, it makes it harder.

thx bruh. i kept hard clicking to copy paste the friggen thing

Thanks for breaking your lurk streak to wish me happy Birthday. I honestly do appreciate that. I rarely post myself either, I pretty much lurk.

Hopefully very soon I will.

You must be young. After late 30's you actually begin to appreciate people forgeting your birthday and people in your life getting you make up gifts.

Yeah, I'm definitely under 30. Not a teeny though, I'm right in the middle. Still, I'm surprised I'm feeling shirty. I'm looking forward to actual adulthood and not the weird stage inbetween. Where like I'm okay with being alone, but then I still want close people to talk to about my life and thoughts.
I need a good gf, but I've got to get on my feet before I can get one again.

Here's an invite, OP.
Sorry it's a little late.

Fuck that walking wig

Happy birthday, man. I turned into a really socially anxious guy and hate birthday parties with a lot of people.
Now I kinda accepted it and just stay at home, drinking alone. Maybe that's something for you. Just grab some drinks, watch a movie or play some games, that's what I do on my birthdays.

Hey OP, what vidya do you play? We can make your birthday a little better if we play the same games.

I think that's what I will start doing. But for now I'm trying to stay sober for a while until things pick back up. I have a hard time doing drugs and having them not become habitual.

Y-you're just jealous.

The party was awesome!
Hope you can make it this year.

I forget my own birthdays since a few years, but at least I have Facebook reminding people when it was, but it is also 2 days off so yeah :D
I call it a part of life, some of you might call me a looser.
It's just that these days you need a lot of social coverage, or seem like an important person. Then they care.

Right now I'm messing around on an old New Vegas save trying to clear up some quests I never finished and clear some if the locations I haven't been to yet. I was also thinking about hopping on some Super Meat Boy and beating dark world levels I haven't beaten yet so I can get bandage world.

Right now I'm doing this dump and practicing some coding since I'm self teaching, and then switching to New Vegas.

You're better off with us. Happy birthday dude. Have all my best wishes :-).

You might want to find other friends if this gets you sad. People like you...

I mean, who wouldn't want to chill with hyper-paranoid Krishna devoteés, worshipping a white American for literally the first time ever. They even have leftover cake.

I almost forgot it last year. This year I didn't realize it until about two weeks ago. I'm sure come very soon I won't remember or care either. It's honestly not a big deal. Just wanted to spend some time with people was all. I've been on my own a while now and struggling, so it's refreshing to sit and vent with friends. I wish I had some real ones.
Pic related

((((friends))))

Tell us a bit about you user. Where are you from? Are you going to college? If so what do you study?

Happy birthday bro.

>praying for your soul

Yeah, I believe that I'm better here too, honestly.

That's the plan! Got a new job recently that's an hour away from home, but I'm back to clear out my apartment before I leave. I'm not sure if I'll ever really want to come back. It's going to hopefully be an entirely new and improved chapter in my life.

Joyeux anniversaire Sup Forumsro, treat yourself with a good steack/cake/veggie or whatever you really like.

Note the funny stain on the forehead
(It's important)

Norther America, Illinois. Was going to college a few years back but dropped out to try and take care of me and my gf. She of course cheated on me with some guy who's now rotting her away with his alcoholism. After that I started bouncing between factories, but it's hard to stay motives when I'm more of a thinker than a laborer. I lost two factory jobs and my last one I hurt my knee really badly at a concert, some guy fell on my knee and ripped it out of joint, and I need surgery. They had to do minor surgery to patch it a little and figure out what was majorly wrong. I was out of work for three months, unpaid, since I was only there for 5 1/2 months (9 days short of being paid while off). Over the three months I spent all my savings still paying for bills, rent, and food. When I went to return to work, they immediately gave a rigorous physical focused around my knee. I couldn't complete it so they let me go as a liability. After that, I still had 1,200$ in medical bills and no income. My rent was due soon as well, and one of my automated bills overdrew my checking so now I'm indebted to the bank as well with overdraw fees. I had to beg my landlord to let me stay until I could get another job, and he said he'd allow it but he expected every month I continued stay to be eventually paid (he was a good friend if my beloved grandfather). I had no choice but to take him up. I'm now in debt to him 1,400 and I only just a few days ago found work an hour from where I've been living. I'm bouncing between a friends house and homeless shelter until I can afford an apartment which within with I'll be trying to pay off my debt for years to come. Unless I catch a break.

While I was in college I was studying English and education as majors since I want to teach English. I also was self teaching some coding language and German. I stopped those hobbies for a while until recently. Now I'm steadily self teaching some coding languages and German.

They are practically worshipping him, aren't they?

There's a tradition of marking the foreheads of "godly" non-Hindus, usually on photos, as a way of honoring their contributions to global Hindutva.
However, when you're honoring a paranoid, xenophobic Christian with what looks like a "target" on their head, hilarity ensues.

So they wiped the mark off Trump's face for pictures that they wanted Trump to see. And then put the mark back on afterward.

I've studied the Hindu and bit so I knew it was a symbol of 'godliness'. But that's pretty funny when you do look at it like that. Fuck Donald Trump.

>expert

Fuck 'em all. Even if it feels shit, at least you know their worth already. Happy birthday, user!

Thanks man. I appreciate it

My 21st birthday set the tone for no one caring or celebrating my birthday with me. I'm now 27 and nothing is any different, except now I don't give a fuck at all. The best and ONLY present that you should get on your birthday is getting too fucked up and using the "it's my birthday" excuse while getting checked on bad behavior and having people treat you *slightly* not as shitty as they eject you from wherever you're fucking up.

The more this is brought up the more I like the sound of it, haha. I'm sure after this year I will have literally no expectations, regardless of what anyone of those guys say to me. If I'm even still talking to them.

Almost no-ones has given a crap about my birthday for years, not even me, easier that way. I don't have to care about theirs either.

Like I said, u don't honestly care. I think it was just because they literally said to me only a week ago that they were gonna throw me a little party and shit. Then they bail on me and go to someone else's Birthday party. No invite or anything. That's just some shit.

Like I said, I* honestly don't care.