>memorial day
>it is sunday

IDs

Very loud negro

good /thread

I like Necco wafers.

Humm 2009

hey baby girl

I'm so much of an oldfag I feigned ignorance of this site when my newfag brother was openly browsing Sup Forums in the living room, and trying to show me how fucking crazy and edgy this fucking place is.

I denied all possibility of knowing anything, because I take 1 and 2 fucking seriously.

He even went so far as making one of those "showing my brother Sup Forums for the first time, give us your worst" threads.

I was here in goddamned 2003. I've taken a few breaks every now and then because the shitposting gets to be too fucking much, but when I have free time I enjoy coming back and spending time here.

wait a minute, is this Jacob????????

Sup Forums was never good, and always full of you shitheads shitposting the same cancer.

>Also, lrn2grammar

nope.

not Patrick either.

dude I thought you were Jacob, my older brother because that story is so fucking accurate

In my senior year I'd cringe at faggot kids talking about Sup Forums around the school and CP and all this retarded ass shit. No respect for the rules.

Started as a cancerfag in '06. Took many a hiatus from the banana memes and trap threads.

When I need a fucking distraction from my mental anguish life I come here and lurk the cesspool.

go to bed summerfag

My name is Michael, actually.

I honestly can't believe people talk about Sup Forums in real life

i'm Josh

habbo, cracky chan, boxxy

Niggers tongue my anus

>that nigger that cut up frogs in his bathtub
>dockbro
>hartley hooligans
>that japanese mental patient who shat on his bed and read manga
>bane?
I'm not an oldfag but I think I've been here long enough

newfag here, started in early 2017

not Jacob, rest easy.

I hated hearing people screaming in the halls "I just lost the game!" when I was in college. Nothing made me hate life worse than knowing these fucking spergs were talking about this shit.

Then I transferred to a 4 year where I lived in the dorms, and my fucking faggot roommate and suitemates were all gay for boxxy. I am not- I thought that shit was retarded from the beginning. They would not shut the fuck up about her being queen and how much they love jb.

It was a long semester. I didn't actually go to Sup Forums at that time because I was on college property- and if they could send me a letter saying "stop all the downloading of torrents or you're fucked" they could certainly giev me shit for being a Sup Forumstard.

It's mainly just edgy underage b&s or the severely autistic m'ladys who think it's cool to lurk Sup Forums

"I lost the game" was from Sup Forums?? wow, the more you know

but the #1 unwritten, non existent rule of Sup Forums is not talk about it in real life

yeah it was as far as I can tell.

I couldn't stand hearing Sup Forums shit in real life.

I remember one day a post was made about someone making memes into clothing and if it was a good idea, and if people would buy it. So few voices objected, saying that shit would ruin everything, which it totally did.

One day I saw some fucking gigantic fat fuck in a fedora wearing a shirt with a "fuck yeah" 4 panel comic on it.

I wanted to kill him on the spot, but I reminded myself that the best thing to do was feign any ignorance.

>rules
>Sup Forums

see? just like memes, completely unacceptable in real life
sometimes I think these betas don't even browse Sup Forums, just wish they did

>>rules
chan
have you never been to the homepage where the post rules are??

mudkips

desu

chocolate rain

ORLY?

harbl

Summerfags are out, then.

Dolt

undoubtedly a high point of b

Dustbin, knock knock Sup Forums, Epic Fail Guy, Mods changing the name of Sup Forums frequently...

My name is Ha- S- Pi- user.
Really though I wanna know where are the tst threads?!
I take a hiatus from here and come back to find it very different .
Troll science threads wr lekker.

Zozzle

youtu.be/pLcn3Fn7ZAs

i have more finger boxes than niggers have stolen bikes

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

newfag

itty bitty baby itty bitty boat