Umadwhiteboi?

umadwhiteboi?

No.

Nah. He can keep you and your smashed up face.

how's your GF look user?

Jokes on you, that nigga be gay.
No straight man would wear a sport coat/tux with fucking swans/cranes/fucking white birds on it.

she's only with him for his cock.
sad really

how does this even make sense in your head user?
guys wear clothes with damn flowers on them lol.

then again you're on Sup Forums, hit up /fa/

her bf probably forced her to do this

obviously you have no GF.

let's see a pic of your most recent ex then

GIVE UP WHITE BOY!!! Black men are superior and white girls do prefer BBC. Deal with it

>hit up /fa/

Hello Comrade 1488 ;)
Greetings from the REAL Americans!

We are really getting tired of your continual cuck and interracial jealousy?? threads. Aren't there enough problems in your own cuntry to address your attention? Wait, I realize you could be killed if you criticized your own cuntry and people, so I understand and forgive you, comrade...

Enjoying the weather in your personal Kremlin outpost, in the middle-lands Bunker?
We have enjoyed monitoring you & your families, your other cheeky postings make us all laugh within our agency… You are quite funny, thank you!
Your ‘prostitutes’ are worthy of our full attention!
Alles in Ordnung… To Their Health! Зa здopoвьe!

Maybe i should be mad but i can't help but laugh at these girls instead. Just fucking look at that pictures, it's hilarious.

Why is he not posing with you holding the picture?

OH, thats right...he got locked up after prom for breaking into that car for the cd player.

its funny. once a white girl fucks a nigger shes cast out. once said nigger gets white girl pregnant and/or beats her he leaves. once white girl wants a real man and tries to come back to a white man white men dont want them. lol good job whore. ur now gonna die alone with nigger babies and white men will care about u again. sad fact. u shouldnt have a been a whore.

will never** my bad lol

That picture just screams " I hate my dad." Knew a girl back in high school that ruined herself taking nigger dick because she desperately wanted to rebel. He left her with a kid and last I saw of her before going to college was her waiting tables at Red Lobster.

Jew nigger thread

they always get the hottest ones

no they dont. thats a rarity. they usually get the fat fucks who noone wants anyway. niggers would fuck a snake if u held it. grow up. cuck fag.

Start the countdown clock. She'll be a single mother within 2 years

I'm not mad.
It's called not being a racist.
Fucking Americans catch up with the rest of the world.

8 months u know they dont stick around till birth and u know the whore is already pregnant. shes now a nigger loving single mother dirtbag slut. say goodbye to white dick forever we wont want her tainted pussy anymore.

the myth

^^^^ THE LEGEND

I know this bitch, I dated her in middle school. Crazy ass cunt, went from straight, to bi, to lesbian, then to snicker licker. Say I'm lying, but jokes on you. OP lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The bitch's facebook: /kaitlyn.mcafee.92

you lose points for knowing her user. double if ur white lol

Nice flamingo shirt, closet nigger.

found her Instagram

>k.mcafee

let's troll the fuck outta her anons

her relationship status says single, i guess shes pregnant

i dont talk to nigger loving whores. i have more respect for myself than that.

Why are niggers so insecure?

nigger gonna leave her 2 seconds after she gets pregnant

y do niggers look like apes?

*snore*

I'm cool with interracial relationships including with blacks. BUT these people who only go for black cock or white cock or whatever, are degenerates and race traitors. Traitors for being some sort of classist in terms of who they date. Like, someone seriously has security issues if they only go for black cock etc. Aside from being some dumb whore bitch, why would you exclusive go for blacks? Their fantastic reputation for fatherhood, safety, and commitment? A rich heritage? Decent temperament and success stories?

Definitely mentally ill for through her posts anons calls her dad daddy. He buys her new cars and looks like a total cuck she also dresses like a complete whore

Her daddy should have had her knocked up by a nigger as soon as she hit puberty.

>No blue eyes

Into the trash it goes.

>Dating black men
okay
>Dating niggers
Why???