Thoughts on this album?

Thoughts on this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nHcz5BJXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The best trap album ever.

Hard desu, its dissapointing that ultimate made him a meme cos hes actually a really good rapper

Even though ultimate is a meme, it's still a good song.

AY YO, WHEN I SEE THAT NIGGA AGAIN, FOO, HE AIN'T GON GET AWAY FROM WHAT THE FUCK HE DID TO MY DOG NIGGA
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THE NIGGA IS FLASHING
IMMA TAKE HIS SHIT, FUCK HIS BITCH, KILL HIS JIT
THAT'S WHAT I'M GON SAY
THAT'S ALL IT IS
KNOTTY HEADED ASS NIGGAS OUT HERE BRUH
WE ALL WE GOT, WOO-WOO... THAT'S ALL WE GOT
WOO WOO

WOO WOO

HARRIS

ahem

Thoughts on this version?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nHcz5BJXg

That's a stale meme

Missing the ad libs.

ahem

Amazing, especially hearing it played live

Both are the best trap rap albums made so far along with DS2.

fuck off shill

Arguably the best trap project

one of the best trap rap albums ive heard in a while, im always coming back to it

very good album. 2 Chainz is 40 years old but in his prime as a rapper. I really respect that.

oh wow, it looks like rodeo is popular enough on Sup Forums know so it gets unwarranted hate

His new shit will be better if it sounds like "Hate Government"

i find the rereleased version thats up on spotify better than the original, anyone else?

yeah that song is ridiculous

was actually pretty good

I dig BBNG and that version, but it doesn't carry the same weight as the recording. The drummer is hitting like a girl and not really complimenting the song. They also mixed the keyboard way too high. It's interesting because it actually seems like Denzel Curry is holding everyone together

all the demos released have been fire. I hope he'll release a collection of them, itd be like untitled unmastered but better

It's really good. But Sup Forums has to stop calling this a trap album. It's not fucking trap.

No the hate is very warranted as it's not better than Days Before Rodeo, and it's either worse than Owl Pharaoh his debut mixtape or on the same level as it. Rodeo is only better than Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight, and that's really not saying much.

The only reason why Rodeo gets any sort of praise or attention is because the majority of Sup Forums is unfortunately populated by Needledrop fanboys and he gave Rodeo an 8.