How do I fall out of love Sup Forums?

How do I fall out of love Sup Forums?

prozac

Have sex with a tranny. You'll feel nothing but hate from then on.

An hero

Just stop it.

Why?

wait eventually it will fade like everything else

Its been 5 years since I left her and she has fallen off the face of the earth. I fucked up and now I pay for it.

I miss her.

enough time will pass then you will stop caring

and then it's easier from there

maybe you will always care

but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result

don't go near the wolf's den.

get new pussy.
if your love is going to a grill you haven't fucked then you've mistaken love for infatuation and should become this

Because you're gay.

find another girl to like.

The meds make me not want to an hero... fuck.

It can be very hard. I still miss her 15 years later. I have been woth other people since then, but I always think about her.

Killing yourself

Fuck... same thing. I am seeing this one girl now but I mean it always falls back to the one I lost when I close my eyes.

In all seriousness, expect to feel it for aprox half the time of the relationship. If it goes longer you need professional help.

When you can make the differentiation between the real person and the fantasy of them in your head, you will be free from the turmoil of love. At that point the control is yours and the person you desire doesn't need to be the person in reality, because the desired isn't real and the real person is never going to be what you desire.

You will then come to notice that everyone is simply an animated meat sack with a delusional consciousness guiding their body to hopes they have to cast dreams over to truly enjoy. And each one of them is near identical in biology, but subtle distinctions bring divisions. The urges for continuity of the species leads us to slap our bodies together where we expel waste, and we call it magical things it is not.

Love is an expectation placed on something that you have no control over. Accept it, and move on.

You wait. Not in your room or outside their house.

You wait patiently as you go about your days. You try to forget the times you shared. You try to think about all the other girls you find attractive.

In the end, the pain will mostly subside but never go away completely. You can never forget that you loved someone, instead, you realize that you can love someone else.

Step one is to stop being a poetic faggot about it. You don't see her when you close your eyes because your eyes are closed, retard. Stop writing pages of verse and prose in your head about how you feel because what you're actually doing is talking yourself into a fantasy.

You're with this new girl because she's a desirable partner. She must think you're desirable too or she wouldn't be with you. How many other girls do you think are going to find you desirable? You're not appreciating what you have

But I do see her when I close my eyes. You see dreams. You make no sense.

You see yourself as her.

Pick a mildly annoying trait about the person you love and focus on it until you hate the person.

Holy shit! This works! Just worked on you

But also honestly I think this new girl is with me just because of my money.

w..wait are you admitting you l..love user?!

Once, but now it is over. Farewell my ex sack of shit fuckface

Well this was cute.

Fuck different chicks until your heart grows cold.