What are some autistic things you do, but don't tell anyone?

What are some autistic things you do, but don't tell anyone?

I post on an anonymous imageboard for up to hours at a time, generally everyday.

I play world of warcraft and main a tank monk

Stalk thread personalities.

>playing wow in 2017

NERD

cease posting this ugly jailbait whore, faggots

>ugly

Delete.

Pretty much most of what I do fits that description

Count the number of redhead guys I see each day. Save photo of every redhead guy I see online. Only date redheads

I masturbate to anime girls everyday.

WHY ARE KOREANS OBSESSED WITH ELIZA? ARE YOU JUST ONE GOY?????

stop this, cuck

El*za is fugly and probably fucks immigrants

Always have a notepad open and paste there even the most useless stuff just in case I need it for some other time. For example anything remotely useful/interesting some user posts, some tip, some link, a name of someone I might want to look up later etc. Basically one big notepad archive.

I flirt like chad on interpals ;_;

Kneel before your master.

Eliza is her name?? She's so cute!!

I make weird faces when I'm excited and no one is looking.

Each foot must step on or over the same number of cracks or lines in the ground. It bothers me if they don't.

I also have extensive conversations in my head with people I know, often when they are around me. The conversations are so involved and real for me I don't realize I'm being a silent autist in real life.

Looks like that smiley meme from /lat/

But the meme looks better than her

lol nerds
yea rite

she was r9k's flavour of month ages ago
have fun with used goods, old man

Insult her all you want but she will always be /mygirl/.

how unlucky

Your mom!

you're so pathetic you never even talked to her and you think she'll come back to Sup Forums

TOP KEK

>you're so pathetic you never even talked to her
Instagram
>you think she'll come back to Sup Forums
Doesn't matter anymore.

so what? You're just like any beta orbiter to her from Sup Forums. You'll never achieve anything with her

an edgy cutter attention slut who posted her underage fridge body on redit is the most unappealing thing you can find on the Internet

She need to btfo, simple as that

>so what? You're just like any beta orbiter to her from Sup Forums. You'll never achieve anything with her

Keep going, sweetie. Fill me with your tears.

you know that I'm right

Literally one person claims that(Guy), and he has yet to release this video he keeps mentioning. The mad man went as far as trying to intimidate her with a gun the other day.
Come on now, lad. You went from me never talking to the lass to "you know I am right" primary school babble.

being attracted to a girl of a different race is wrong

what's your fucking point? You'll never meet her in your entire shitty life, and if by some miracle you do, you'll end up as an akward fuck as Guy Maimon in front of her

she should use some damn conditioner desu.
or shampoo at least.

I browse Sup Forums

Keep it coming, honey bunny.
She already has frizzy greasy hair, I guess it's her "look."

no need to expose this female clown, she did it all by herself desu

shitposting on Sup Forums

>trying to guess peoples race/ethnicity/heritage when in public

i know i'm not alone

>Go to do something task related (like anything, picking something up for example), stop half way through, should i do this? Maybe I'll do it later when i come back? What's more time efficient i wonder? Realize I've already picked it up and im wasting time thinking about it. Put it back down. Pick it back and complete thing, feeling a complete autist.

Yeah I'm a retard.

I cry a lot

me

she has cute cleavage

i kill over 1 million ants using pesticide every time there is rain and they go out if their homes

Walking in home for hours.Generaly 4-6 hours.

I run up the stairs at home on all fours like a dog when no one is around.

Think this isn't massively uncommon, i'll do it later

Hmm let's see.

>making sharp inward screeching sounds whenever I remember something embarrassing.
>when walking along a flagstone pavement, my left and right foot must step on a regular pattern of flagstones.
>roll around on the bed forwards and backwards (usually works to combat stress).
>play a game where I lay backwards (or sometimes face-down) on the bed and bounce up in the air using the force of the bedsprings and power from thrusting my hips. No arms or legs are allowed for assistance and bonus points are awarded for consecutive "lift-offs".

Do this too, like to think my dog walks up the stairs like a human when no one is around

Do you wash your hand after doing that?

Yes, I lick them clean. Turkmen style.

>probably
she's been blacked and spic'd

Spam a dumb roastie in an Irish general on Sup Forums.

Oh wait

i tip toe up the stairs

sometimes if i need to press a single key on the keyboard, like to ready on a game, ill press it really fast and withdraw my hand fast as if the key is really hot

i'll imagine an argument and lip sync what i would say

I talk to myself

I read useless shit on Wikipedia when I'm bored

I read shit outloud and practice conversations with myself.

I talk to myself, almost always walk on my tip toes unless i am wearing flip-flops, spend all day on my laptop in bed.

Not him but I'm a fucking savage. I eat with my hands and don't even use napkins.

I can understand you,after touchin the floor of a home that filled with persons who wearing shoes indoor,licking your hands must be feel clean.

I like to go to the white area and give whitey a smile just so the police can come up to me and ask what I'm doing.

BROWSING Sup Forums :DDDDDDDDDDDD

I love talking to myself(When I'm all alone of course I'm not retarded), it makes me concentrate even more, I love being a night owl and alone because I hate people, noises and shit.

I want to live on a mountain, with a cozy cabin, watching the sunrise and sunset 4ever,
I love darkness, I love being on a roof of a building at night sipping my coffee playing sum cool spoti playlist,

I hate people but My field of expertise doesn't agree with me, I'm EE by the way, so fuck...

I'm Hybrid, Intro/Extrovert