Do you consider yourself a degenerate? Why or why not?

Do you consider yourself a degenerate? Why or why not?

Absolutely. Between my kinks and convictions I'm very amoral, as in I don't really conform to any social mores. I'm definitely a degenerate, but I'm very ethical. Often I feel moreso, because I consider the implications of my actions and the rights of others, what would be just. Rather than banking on what others in society would deem "acceptable."

I'd cut someone up for fun (in totally legit circumstances) or have your daughter blow me while a dog's railing her from behind. Most normies would *hate* me if they knew me fully, just based on apprehension.

But if you're getting cornered by a mugger, you're in a car crash or I justly owe you something, you can bet I'll be there.

Holy fucking shit, you must jack off with a fist full of bismuth ten times every day. This is the edgiest post I've seen in at least a week.
Yeah I'm a degenerate.

I'm a pedophile so yes.

Does anyone know that about you?

All my friends

The fuck is edgy about it?
Honestly I think the ones who *aren't* degenerates typically do the worst things. They keep up appearances, and as long as they can get away with it they don't really seem to have an ethical compass.

im sure their all pedophiles too

How many friends do you have? I can't imagine a large number of people knowingly being cool with a child molester.

kek

I'm not a child molester though. And it's like three people.

No. Only a few of them. They say they're just "lolicons" though. I don't believe them.

>I'm not a child molester though
Why do kiddie fiddlers always split hairs over terminology like this?

>All men are rapists!
How is that any different from
>All pedophiles are child molesters!

Because most men aren't pedophiles? You're not making sense.

I'm a degenerate, too, but I haven't done my due diligence unless I tell you that you should probably stay away from children.

You're not very bright, are you?
I'm saying your argument is shit. It's the exact same logic feminists use when they say all men are rapists.

Oh fuck off, normie.

Holy shit. My asshole puckered reading this. You need to start a neckbeard cringe thread ASAP. This is cringe gold

Forgot my image.

Why would I be going near children? Because I fap to youtube videos and anime lolis?

You'll fuck a kid if you have the chance. A pedophile who hasn't fucked any kids yet is just like any other virgin NEET around here. It isn't by choice, he's just a loser.

>You'll rape a woman if you have the chance. An autist who hasn't fucked anyone yet is just like any other virgin NEET around here. It isn't by choice, he's just a loser.

Oh wow, he just keeps going. Would bet my savings this guys an atheist who pushes little girls over to get that specific rainbowdash collectible he's been scouting for.

False equivalency. I satisfy my needs with consensual sex. You, as a pedo, can't do that.

Are you trying to say pedophiles can't masturbate? When I fap to this picture who is being harmed and how?

are you incapable of reading comprehension?

some men have rape fantasies/fetishes but would never rape a woman.
some men are attracted to underage girls but would never molest them.
some men fantasize about murdering people but would never actually do it.

you can't control what urges you have, but you CAN control your actions.

actions are what you should be judged on, not thoughts or urges or fantasies..

I masturbated all the time before I'd ever had any pussy too, but I was frustrated by my virginity. Are you saying you're not?

pedo detected

I fuck my boyfriend. Most other pedos fuck their girlfriends. So no, I can have sex too. I don't get to fuck a little girl, but you don't get to fuck a super model.

Wait you're a gay pedo? So you like adult men but underage girls? That's kinda weird. You're not into adult women or underage boys then? Or do you like it all?

Also, gay guys are crazy as shit and often very vindictive when a breakup happens. Prepare to have him get pissed and tell everyone you rape babies.

Hey. Go fuck yourself.

I like little girls, later teenage boys, and men.

Women are disgusting. Little boys are also disgusting.

>Also, gay guys are crazy as shit and often very vindictive when a breakup happens. Prepare to have him get pissed and tell everyone you rape babies.

Lol fucking normalfag.

>I like little girls, later teenage boys, and men.
>Women are disgusting. Little boys are also disgusting.
Interesting. I definitely agree little boys are disgusting (who wouldn't?) but what disgusts you about women?

Seriously man, the fags I've been friends with all turned into serious fucking drama queens when they broke up with one another, even ones who were generally cool easy going guys. Prepare yourself for that.

This man is too degenerate for me. I acknowledge cutting someone up for fun- I often find myself in rekt threads out of curiosity and the desire to see the normally unseen. I can see where that would come from and how that sort of activity might be someone's groove. Makes sense. But, I personally would be wasting my time, cutting someone up. I'd also wonder what the consequences of doing the act would bring: is there something I'm fucking up? Who is this that I am cutting up? What are they thinking right now? Who thinks of them? What is their life like? How must it look right now, seem right now, for me to be standing there, with my finger in my ass? It doesn't help that I take displeasure in watching things become undone. Being disassembled, mechanically. Sinew by sinew. Piece by piece. Something, just, being torn apart, all the working pieces coming apart. That elegance, that clockwork, seamless, now ruined forever. It feels wrong to even crush an insect in my hand. The struggle, and then nothing. That power, that control?

Feeling the life leave something. Doing it. There's something in my head, something that doesn't like it, something that says, "no". Most people won't even consider those things. They'd hear one mention of "blood" and shriek and cry and bemoan and tune out. But I can approach that without my fee-fees. Any reasonably adjusted person, should, too.

Because sometimes people just get rekt. And you'll be there, and if it's an incredibly specific situation, you'll be right there with the passenger of your car whose head has now exploded all over the dashboard. It's you, and only you, who will have to deal with that first, before anyone else even knows of it.

I'm degenerate enough to walk the line, but I err on the non-degenerate side.

Because I have mommy issues.

>Seriously man, the fags I've been friends with all turned into serious fucking drama queens when they broke up with one another, even ones who were generally cool easy going guys. Prepare yourself for that.
I don't have in real life friends, normalfag. This isn't reddit.

>Maths and Science reveal a estimated 38% of the male population is pedophile (4-11 year olds)
>95% of men are hebephiles (13-16 year olds

Absolutely 100% guaranteed that those scientists were pedos pushing an agenda.

I'll explain it to you user. He might have urges to.fuck children or young teens. That doesn't mean he acts on it. A molester is someone that molests a child and gives to their urges

>be pedo
>don't fuck kids
It sounds beta as fuck tbh.

23m quit job, no more goals, spiraling out of control, soon to lose gf who is working.
I'm a degenerate, and I'm about to get even worse

>If I don't like it that means it's not real evidence.
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU SEE EVERYDAY WALKING DOWN THE STREET THIS IS SCIENCE BITCH.

I'd say beta would be fucking kids. It's pretty stand up of him to control his urges. I know I'd probably give in for the fact I'm a sex addict.

Same here I have the urge and fantasies about sucking off a trap and being railed by "her". But I don't go to cragislist or tinder and fuck one now do I.

When did I say I didn't like it? I didn't. So don't put words in my mouth you fucking pedo faggot.

>But I don't go to cragislist or tinder and fuck one now do I
I don't mostly because the ones there look like men and probably have super-AIDS

Nah man, that's definitely beta. It might also be stand-up, but it's beta. An alpha would get what he wanted and piss on morality.

*hugs*

Btw user your not talking to the person who posted the picture it was me a non pedo who posted that pic then some pedo went on a rave about facts sorry

>I don't understand anonymous culture, the post

It's hard to say. I'm pretty moral/ethical, and don't want to fuck with anybody. I'm married, wife and I are both college educated and gainfully employed. She's basically my sugar mamma. We're both still in our 20's though mid-late 20's. So I would say I'm less degenerate than your average basement dwelling NEET spewing about 'muh degeneracy' in trap threads and what not out of angst and loneliness

However we both don't really want kids because we don't want sjw/liberalism/stupidity shitting up the advantages we would be giving our offspring we never had. We both just want to travel and keep our money rather than spending it on kids. We also spend our money on partying and getting fucked up when we're off. My wife has a bit of a lesbian streak that we have been exploring by banging random chicks off tindr or pull girls from bars. She's a nympho and has huge toy collection, I am open minded so she pegs me on occasion and it feels great. In fact we have a lot of kinky degenerate sex together and with other girls. I draw the line at cuck shit, luckily she isn't interested in other men

Fellow married user. You sound pretty normal to me. I don't think sexuality enters into the degenerate equation at all. People are very different in private than you would guess.

Oh yeah, we've met couples thay are waaaay kinkier than us and it's always the ones you'd least expect lol

I've been lurking here for years, not trying to sound smug but I used to be a shitposting beta years ago. Now I laugh when people assume everyone here is a 300lb neckbeard basementdweller, all types of people lurk here, some quite successful