Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

S’goin’ on man,
Dang ol’, name’s Boomhauer n’ tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya’ll fat, dang ol’, dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spend errydamnsecondoftheday checkin out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme, knowimsayin’?. For realman, anyo’ya’ll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowimsayinman? Talkinabout, y’know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol’ computer, and just click-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol’ websites and just lookinatda dang ol’ picshas and bein’ like hehelookadis, man, knowimsayin, but tellyahwut, ya’ll takinittoofar man, tellinya, too far.
Don’t be, talkinbout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinabouttellitlikeit is. Dangol’, juslookatme,man. Gotnoproblemso’erhere,man, tellyouhwut. Gotmeset o’ weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-benchpress, knowimsayin, juslike twohunderdthreehundered pounds, justbelike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like40repsaintnothin, turnarounddangol, getouttomyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, built hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Watyou uptoman, dangolgettinonthecomputer, justlike, typetytype, talkinbout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol, gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhome, knowimsayinman. (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinboutman? Justlikedangol, talkinbout, just like.. damn). Dangol, shouldbeashamed ayourselves. Tellyouhwutman, justtellinitlikeitis

>brags about having a gf on a mongolian pottery forum

Attention Subordinates,

My name is Picard, and I out-rank every single one of you. All of you are Romulan no-lifes who spend every second of their day on the Holodeck. You are everything Borg in the Universe. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any of Counsellor Troi's pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own inferior dying world, but you all take to a whole new Warp Factor. This is even worse than 1/4 Impulse Drive.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best photon torpedo. I'm pretty much almost Admiral. I was Captain of the Stargazer AND the Enterprise. What sports do you play, other than the "Bac-Lar" Tournament? I and have a banging hot Number One (He just engaged and inverse tacheon beam, Shit was SO cash). You are all Klingons who should assimilate yourselves into the Collective. Thanks for listening. Picard out.

Pic Related: It's me and my First Officer.

Hey Diseases,

My name is Madagascar, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are weak, highly detectable viruses who spend every second of your day looking for ways to spread. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever infected a water supply? I mean, I guess it's fun trying to make everyone vomit, hemorrhage and become depressed, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than wasting evolution points on increasing your heat, moisture and cold resistance to level 4.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best epidemic. I'm pretty much healthy. I’m the fourth largest island in the world, and only have one port. What symptoms do you have, other than "fatigue" and "sores"? I also get no reports of infections, and have a banging hot port (She just shut down; Shit was SO closed). You are all faggots who should just be vaccinated. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my port.

Hey Persians,

My name is Leonidas and I hate every single one of you. You are all puny middle-eastern no-lifes who spend every second of their day fantasizing about Xerxes. You are everything that is bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever killed anyone? I mean I guess it's fun strutting around in your loincloths bragging about your dicks, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than killing with arrows.

Don't be a coward. Just hit me with your best arrow. I'm pretty much perfect. I kill wild animals with my bare hands and win all my duels. What fights have you won other than "find the soap"? I'm also king of Sparta and have a banging hot wife (She just blew me; shit was SO drachma). You are all foreigners who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related, it's me and my bitch.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Black Hole, and I attract every single one of you. All of you are weak, mass-less, carbon based life forms who spend every second of their day stuck to an iron core planet. You are everything observable in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an event horizon? I mean, I guess it's fun self replicating and evolving because of your own lack of gravity, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than becoming a gas nebula.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best fusion reaction. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the brightest quasar in the sky, and have an acceleration due to gravity over 9000m/s/s. What processes do you synthesize, other than "jacking off to electromagnetic absorption lines"? I also get straight accretion disks, and have a banging neutron star (She just solar flared on me; Shit was SO cash). You are all candy-asss who should just go super nova. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my neutron star.

Hey Functions,

My name is y=e^x and I feel sorry for each and every one of you. All of you are limited, slow growing, excuses for equations who spend every second of their day dreaming of going to infinite. You are everything bad on the graph. Honestly, have any of you ever seen a function with a puncture? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of graphs with linear equations and non existent functions, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than being a function with only one output.

Don't be a stranger, just try and solve me with your best shot. I'm pretty much the perfect graph. I'm my own derivative, and I have exponential growth which means I grow fast as shit. What routes do you take other than coming "Oh so close to that one number"? I also grow towards infinite as my X values approach infinite, and have a banging hot parabola graph as a girlfriend (She just intersected me twice, shit was SO defined). You are all irrational numbers and stupid log base 10 graphs who should all just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Are you fucking retarded? Those functions intersect three times. Go back to junior high faggot.

Hey Deceptiqueers,

My name is Optimus Prime, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are evil, Unicron-spawned, robotic life-forms who spend every second of their day making stupid plans. You are everything bad in on our homeworld of Cybertron. Honestly, have any of your ridiculous plans for world conquest ever worked? I mean, I guess it's fun trying to steal all the Energon you can, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than that Cobra commander jerk.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I’m leader of the Autobots, and bearer of the Matrix of Leadership. What sports do you play, other than "Transform into stupid stuff like tape players and guns"? I also turn into a truck, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just overloaded my circuits; Slag was SO Energon). You are all pit-spawn who should just offline. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Fucking KEK

Hey Faggot,

My name is anonymous and I hate you. You are an ignorant, boring degenerate who wastes every second of the day ignorant of history. You barely even rate ridicule. Honestly, have you ever posted any original content? I mean, I guess it's fun criticizing copypasta because of your own inadequacies, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than dubs threads.

Don't be a poster, just lurk moar. I'm pretty much an oldfag. I remember when it was .net and I survived all the DoSes. What contribution have you made to Sup Forums other than "talk shit about stale pasta?" I do it all for the lulz and have an endless pool of creative talent (just made this all up. Shit was SO cash). You are a faggot who should just an hero. Thanks for listening.

Pic unrelated.

Good news, Faggots!

I'm Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, and I'm from one thousand years in your future! Odds are pretty good that you are overweight, have relatively low intelligence, and regularly masturbate to fictitious characters! Oh my, yes. I don't suppose any of you have found a suitable mate in order to continue your lineage, but that's just as well; the year 3000 seems to be doing fine without your DNA floating around. The only way it could get any worse is if you happened to spawn some test-tube offspring, as the likelihood of you actually mating is quite slim.

But, great news, everyone! You can still attempt to earn a place in history. I know I have. I was awarded the Nobel Physics Prize for my Doomsday Device, the Nobel Peace Prize for not using the Device, and also founded Planet Express in my old age. What have you discovered recently, other than your own exceptional body odor? I'm responsible for the creation of dark matter engines, and Mom and I banged out a few robots in our day (nearly all of which have yet to destruct, that saves us quite a lot of cash). If it isn't terribly obvious yet, you are all dead by the time I broadcast this back through time into your primitive internet. Enjoy the nuclear holocaust of 2039 and the subsequent fourteen-month winter.

Image related: It's me and that bitch, Mom

Hello Americans,

My name is Bill, and I like every single one of you. All of you are slim, handsome, super humans who spend every second of their day
looking at amazing pictures. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, has any republican ever been mean to you? I mean, I guess
it's fun making fun of europeans because you're american, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than
"Married with Children".

Don't be a stranger. Just vote for my wife. I'm pretty cool. When I was young, I was captain of the football team, and starter on my
basketball team. What sports do you play? I also got straight A's, and now I have a wonderful wife (She just held a speech in New Jersey,
it was SO interesting). You are all lovely democrats who like to vote for my wife. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my wife.

Best one

Greeting: Hey Meatbags,

Introduction: I am referred to as H-CASH-47, and I detest every single one of you.
Observation: All of you are poorly hygienic, mentally handicapped, fleshy blobs who partake in the visual processing of idiotic images
every second of their day. You are the reason the meatbags of the galaxy created assassin droids.
Query: Have any of you meatbags truly had sexual relations with a female member of your species?
Conjecture: It is possible that degrading others due to one’s own shortcomings is enjoyable, however you increase this to an entirely new
capacity.
Statement: Said actions are more pathetic than pleasuring one’s self to photographs on social networks.

Eager Invitation: Do not remain a stranger.
Goading Statement: By all means, attempt to damage my personage. As a droid, I am closer to perfection that you could ever possibly be.
Proud Boast: This unit exterminated 104 people within a period of one standard month and is eager to add to that count.
Query: What physical activities do you engage in, other than "self pleasuring to unclothed illustrations"?
Additional Boast: I am also estimated to have been programmed with an IQ of over 267, and have a visually attractive companion (Whom just
blew one of my fuses; the act of which was extremely likable).
Degrading Remark: You are all stupid meatbags who should self terminate at once.
Statement: Thank you for receiving this message.

Explanation: The accompanying image depicts me and my female meatbag slave.

Not too bad, read it in his voice.

Greetings homosexuals

My moniker is Joseph, and I have a deep set dislike of everyone gathered here. I declare that you are grossly overweight, mentally deficient people with little to fill their day as you set your eyes upon the visage of pictures whose stupidity rival an anus. The problems of the entire planet have been condensed into you. Have any of you even acquired a cat? The problems which you face in your life makes you seek to pass such problems on to other, an ethos which you practise to the utmost of its capabilities. This is even worse than masturbation over a network of social images.

Let yourself be known to me. Throw a verbal punch with the greatest of your accuracy. My person is the perfection of humanity. I held the captaincy of the game comprising of feet and balls, and the game of balls and baskets. Do you partake in any sport other than further masturbation over the Japanese art style of naked women? My education was also of the highest quality as I procured numerous quantities of the highest grades and have a suitably arousing female companion (She recently performed fellatio; Excrement was comparable to coinage). I judge thee to be homosexuals who are also suicidal. Good day for lending me your ear.

Pic Related: It depicts me and my female consort.

Log my logs

Hi Jon,

Nice to see you still pop in every once in a while.
My life hasn't improved since we last spoke, and my,health has been becoming worse.

I have sort of lost hope, and I can't imagine any future anymore.

your girlfriend looks like a retarded burn victim.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Chrome, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are slow, chunky, web browsers who spend every second of their session waiting for websites to load. You are everything bad on the internet. Honestly, have any of you ever started up in under 10 seconds? I mean, I guess it's fun adding all these extra extensions because of your browser's lack of features, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than Netscape 3.0.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was voted fastest browser, and most downloaded software. What achievements have you reached, other than "crashing every time you try and play a Youtube video"? I get 5 stars, and have a super fast renderer (She just entered offline mode; Shit is SO cached). You are all faggots who should just uninstall yourselves. Thanks for browsing.

Pic Related: It's me and my renderer

DONT BULLY ME
STOP IT BULLY

Hey Planeteers,

My name is Captain Planet, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day
looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's
fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to
pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the planet, and starter on my basketball
team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot
girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Stop Right There Criminal Scum,

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I
mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeepers' property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should just resist arrest. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me apprehending a criminal.

thats the best thing ive ever read in my life

kek

Rey Raggots,

Ry rame ris Rooby, rand Ri rate revery ringre run rof roo. Rar rof roo rar rat, retarded, ro-rifes roo rend revery recond rof rare ray rooking rat rupid rass rictures. Roo rar reveryring rad rin re rord. Ronestry, rav rany rof roo rever rotten rany russy? Ri rean, Ri ruess rit's run raking run rof reopre recause rof ror rown rinsecurities, rut roo raw rake rit ro ra rore rew rever. Ris ris reven rorse ran rerking roff ro rictures ron racebook.

Ron't re ra ranger. Rust rit re rith ror rest rot. Ri'm retty ruch rerfect. Ri rork ras ra rivate retective, rand rive ra Rystery Rachine. Rut rinda rit ro roo ro, rother ran "rack roff ro raked rawn Rapanese reopre"? Rr rarso ret rops rom raw renforcement, rand rave ra roking rot ritch (Re rust rave re rome Rooby Racks; Rit ras rO rash). Roo rar raw raggots roo rourd rust rirr rorserves. Ranks ror ristening.

Ric Rerated: Rit's re rand ry ritch

Hey Skeptics,

My name is Bigfoot, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid pictures of me crying "not real!". You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any evidence against me? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people who believe in me because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than not believing in Nessie.

Don't be scientific. Just hit me with your best evidence. I'm pretty much real. I was leader of the ape gang, and the star on my own fake movie. What evidence do you have, other than "You're not real! No evidence!"? I also have chimp DNA, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO ape). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Fuck John he ruined Sup Forums when he started shitposting this shit like 3 months ago

well done user, well done.

Hey Jews,

My name is Adolf, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day being part of a subhuman race . You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Aryan pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own desire to be an ubermensch but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than to march to the anthem of Russia.

Don't be a nigger. Just hit me with your best Kampf. I'm pretty much perfect. I was soldier in the first world war, and later I started my own world war as Führer of all Europe. What wars do you fight, other than "the war against drugs"? I also get straight victories, and have a banging hot jewish slave (She just blew me; Shit was SO Endsieg). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves before I do. Thanks for listening. HEIL.

why do people like this have to exist

Hello Chaps,

My name is Winston Holmes the 4th, and I dislike all of you little devils. One could say all you are porky, stupid, 3rd class citizens who
spend every moment of their dreadful day looking at silly old pictures. You are all that is horrid in the world. Honestly, have any of you
ever escorted a beautiful lady? One means, one guesses it is jolly good fun insulting other people because of your own insecurities, but
you devils take to a whole new level. This is even worse than meeting Madam Palm and her five beautiful daughters to pictures on Facebook.

It wouldn’t be fair for me to chastise you without giving you the chance to return the favour, pip. Go ahead blighters. One is pretty much
perfect. One was captain of the football team (proper football, none of that Yankee tripe), and starter on one’s cricket team. What sports
do you play? One also gets straight A's at Eton, and has a spliffingly beautiful lady friend (She just made me tea; crumpets were gosh
darn spliffing). You little blighters should sort one’s life out. Cheerio old boy, cheers for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my smashing lady

Hey Faggots,

My name is Gary motherfucking Oak, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are retarded talentless trainers who spend every second of their day looking at other peoples pokedexes. You are everything bad in the poke`world. Honestly, have any of you ever caught any Mudkipz? I mean, I guess it's fun challenging young trainers and cooldudes to matches people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than doing the elite four with a bunch of pokemon you raised with duped candy.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am a leading pokemon researcher, and Professor Oak chose me first to complete his pokedex. What badges have you won , other than "biggest loser who couldn't even catch a Pidgey"? I also catch any pokemon first try and have a banging hot Gyarados (he just evolved for me; Shit was SO Ash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Smell you later.

Pic Related: It's me and my Charizard.

If anyone has the goku and vegeta one, this thread will be 10/10

Hey Faggots,

My name is Schopenhauer, and I exist because of our interconnected status within this metaphysical construct. All of you are Hypothetical, Matter-recognized, impedances on the eternal nature of mindness who spend every second of their meaningless, yet quaint existence looking at that which chooses to gaze upon them. You are everything bad in the world, as percieved by a greater majority of the moral sphere. Honestly, have any of you ever even fucking read The World As Will and Representation? I mean, I guess it's fun being completely unaware of the vast cosmic existance that pervades our very souls, deeming our own actions petty and inconsequential, playing to our own insecurities, but you all take this to a whole new level. This is even worse than that douche, Hegel.

Don't be a limited physical construct. Just hit me with your best shot (assuming that it exists within an existential realm of which I myself can percieve, if not interact with). I'm pretty much perfect (suck it, Descartes!). I was captain of the debate team (master-debater class of 1804) , and wrote a book. A fucking book. What books have you written, other than "jacking off to naked drawn japanese people FOR DUMMIES"? My metaphysical treatises are the foundation for that which influenced the likes of Nietzsche, Wagner, and a whole mess of germans. I have a hot bitch or ten in my stables at all times ("women are by nature meant to obey" who said that, faggots? Not you, that's fucking who.). You are nothing but an endless interplay of images and desires.

Thanks for listening, as if it mattered.

Pic Related: It's me and my fucking boss sideburns

Herro Faggots,

Mahr nam is Kim, and I rearry rearry hate every singre one of you. Arr of you are fat, retarded, no-rifes who sprend every second of their
day rooking at stupid ass piccures. You are evurthing bad in the worrd. Honestry, have any of you ever gottern any prussy? Ri mrean, Ri
gress irt's frun mraking frun orf peopre brecause of your own insecuritries, brut rou arr trake to a whorr new rever. Thris is reven worse
than jerking off to pricures on facebook.

Don't be a shranger. Just hrit me with your best shrot. I'm pretty much prerfect. I wras captain of the frootball team, and strarter on my
basketball team. What sprorts do you play, orther than "jack off to naked drarn japarese preople"? I also get straight A's, and have a
branging hot girrfriend (She just brew me; Shit was SRO cash). You are arr faggots who should just kirr yourserrs. Thranks for ristening.

Pic Rerated: It's mre and my britch

Hey Faggots,
My name is That Fucking Cat, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are forgettable, retarded, try-hard memes who spend every second of their day being at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten spammed all over dozens of threads on multiple websites? I mean, I guess it’s fun being used to make fun of autists and newfags because of some basement-dwelling neckbeard's own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than being pictures people jerk off to on facebook.
Don’t be a forced may-may. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was THE meme on Sup Forums, and had multiple comebacks and spin-off memes. What sites have you dominated, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people” sites? I also get instant recognition to this day, and have crossover-memes with new memes all the time (So just blow me; You SO are just shit). You are all faggots, traps, big-lipped frogs and one-day wonders who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and you're my bitch

Hey guys,
My name is Jenna, and I'm asking every single one of you to help me. My boyfriend is this skinny, greasy-haired guido who spends every second of his day looking at his stupid ass hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, do all men brag about having fucked their "bitches" last night? I mean, I guess it's because of peer pressure and trying to be accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking beer all day and listening to Heavy Metal.
Don't ignore me. Please, help me. I'm pretty much desperate. I was a regular at the literature club, and vice-president of the science club. I also had a thing for classical music? I used to get straight A's, that is, before I met him (He just made me blow him; Shit was SO gross). He's a faggot, and I want to kill him. Please help me!
Pic Related: It's me.

This thread is pastariffic. 10/10 would skim through again

i'm dying

Rrilliant!

these comments are fucking incredible

Hey Faggots,
My name is Ash, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day playing Pokémon on your gameboys. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever caught any real Pokémon?? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to rule 34s of Misty.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was a Pokémon Master, defeated Team Rocket, and beat the Elite fucking Four. What do you do, other than "play Pokémon Diamond and think all that shit is real."? I also get straight A's, always find rare candies and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Jokes on you faggot enjoy your plastic tan whore white girl. I work at the biggest Japanese company and make 300k per year I own a Tesla Model X and I have sexy hair. I also have a cute 12 year old GF that fucks me every night.
Your move John
>Pic related me (Sexy Jap Beast)

>Leaving out "You just read this in my voice" at the end.

Be ashamed. Otherwise, pretty good.

Hey faggots,
my name is Jeff

I wrote one for Bender, but I couldn't post it because of this whole idiot '"I am not a robot" crap.

Hey Faggots
My name is Firefox and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every moment of their day using Internet Explorer. You are everything that is bad in the world. I mean honestly, have you ever even used a flashblock extension? I guess its fun making fun of people because of your glaring web security holes but you take this all to a brand new level. This is even worse than Javascript virus infections that own the fuck out of your box. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I work on multiple operating systems, was using tabbed browsing years before Internet Explorer, am completely open source and free to use (unlike opera and chrome). I also do automatic updates and don't need to be tied into the operating systems reserved memory to compete with other browsers. What have you done other than crash like a bitch and be nowhere near as configurable? I also don't store personal information encrypted on the hard drive and my user just cleared all of their personal data from this session by hitting control+shift+delete (shit was SO cache) You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic related: It's me consuming IE.

KeK

Sup Forums is a great place

I use chrome joke's on you cuck

Finally someone else is contribooting.

I don't have that one in my archive, sorry, but there's a related one..

>a suitably arousing female companion

CAW CAW,
CAW CAW CAW CAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW. CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW, CAW CAW CAW, CAW-CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW. CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW. CAW CAW CAW, CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW? CAW CAW, CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW, CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW. CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW.

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW. CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW. CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW. CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW, CAW CAW CAW CAW CAWCAW CAW CAW CAW. CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW, CAW CAW CAW "CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW"? CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW's, CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW (CAW CAW CAW CAW; CAW CAW CAW CAW). CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW. CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW.
CAW CAW CAW CAW: CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

thanks for all the good times John
I hope you are doing well these days

Hello Worthless Humans,

My name is Vegeta and I despise every single one of you. All of you are weak, pathetic, powerless bahs of flesh who spend every second of their lives failing to harness even the slightest bit of energy into any type of offensive attack. You are everything bad in the universe. Honestly, have any of you ever had a power level over 9000? I mean, I guess it's fun making not being able to go Super Sayan but you clowns take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than falling at the hands of Hercule.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was prince of my entire race and possessed the ability to turn into a giant ape. What honors do you own up to other than being eliminated from the first round of every martial arts tournament? I can also fly at will, and can fuse together with Goku (we just formed Gogeta; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should probably just give up on your quest for the dragonballs. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related. It's me and my drgonball.

>shit was so cash
he's my hero

HEY! EVERYBODY! LOOK, IT'S KEN-SAMA!WE GOT KEN-SAMA HERE!

sad story

the braille one doesn't survive auto filtering any more

copyhistory now

pic semi-related; it's another vegeta themed one I had on my todo list but never finished

Hey Faggots,

My name is Riker, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fatter than me, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the galaxy. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on spacebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am captain of the USS Titan, and starter on my parisses squares team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Orion people"? I also got straight A's in Starfleet, and have a banging hot betazoid girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all Romulan bastards who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitches.

>MFW I've seen this exact same thread before

Now that I look through this thread, I take what I said back.

what is your kamasutra made out of again?