Sup Forums here, I could use your help figuring out the name of a song

There's this video where this guy is singing, he's standing on top of a school. There's kids forming shapes, like a sail boat, a stick figure, american flag, etc... etc... I think the song is from the 90s. I can't remember the name of the song though. Can you help me Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvzqa-fjmFk
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNvzc-ZdME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

Bait

piss off

I'm completely serious. I'm a dumb faggot but I'm serious. I don't remember the lyrics but I remember I really liked this song. Help me out Sup Forums
>inb4 OPs a fag
I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bvzqa-fjmFk

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNvzc-ZdME

>pol/ here
>that image
holy cringe Batman

Hey do you like music Sup Forums?
I'm a girl btw ;~)))

No, it's bait because you unnecessarily mentioned that you're from Sup Forums and used that cringey picture. I hope everyone remebers to sage this thread

Only mentioned it because I'm clearly not used to this board, I would have come off as a cringy faggot no matter what considering this isn't my home board, so I figured it would be easier to just put it all out on the table.

You sound like a child, fuck off back to r/the donald

Help out or fuck off.

>Sup Forums here
>uncle pol 3.jpg
*takes a gigantic poo on your thread*
*leaves*

You faggots are useless. Thanks for nothing.

if you made a better thread you might have gotten some help

dude I'm a Sup Forumsack too but why the fuck would you mention you come from Sup Forums? not only is Sup Forums full of nu-males that get triggered by just reading the word "Sup Forums" but it's just a borderline autistic thing to do

I gave you the information I had, not sure what else I could have done.

>faggots
HA GOTEEM. Sup Forumsacks are embarrassing
>inb4 triggered
>inb4 cuck
>inb4 numale
>inb4 SJW
Go back to watching PJW in your buzz lightyear underpants

You're still a useless faggot. I'm out. Have fun being an irrelevant board.

You've finally took the hint that maybe you should leave or you've had enough of not having your opinions echoed back at you in a self congratulatory loop?