Post the most forbidden or taboo sex you've had

Post the most forbidden or taboo sex you've had

You could just ASK for loli stories, user.

well, it all started on whisper, its fun to troll idiots and fish for nudes.
I see this girl local to me asking for someone to buy some booze for her and her friend (legal age is 18 round here)
I think, yea why not, see what i can get out of this so i start chatting with her.
I tell her im happy to buy her booze and drop it off but i want to see some tits in the flesh when i deliver.
She's fine with showing, but doesnt want to meet me, coz i might be a creep, lol.
I manage to negotiate a full nude and she'll make a video of her fingering once i drop off the booze. I agree and add her on snapchat, get my full nude and go drop some drink for her.
She's such a smart one she gives me her home address, lol.
At this point she decides that she now doesnt have to go through with her agreement and can just rip me off.
I start sending her the screen shots of her conversation on whisper and snapchat, her nude pic and then start sending her pictures of her facebook page, school details, picture of the front of her house with her out there collecting her drinks.
I let her know that if she doesnt give me what i want im going to release all this info to the world and ruin her.
I tell her now that as punishment i want to watch her jill infront of me while i jerk off.
I finally convince her that it'll be our secret and she agrees.
I go round to her house a bit later and she lets me in, i sit on her couch as she strips off in front of me and starts her show.
She's nervous but excited and soon enough gets right into it.
Im watching, dick in hand stroking away, she is sitting on the couch next to me fingering and moaning and i start caressing her tit, then feel her wet pussy, smearing some of her juices on my cock as lube.
she's really getting into it and loving watching me jerk off for her, i move down onto the carpet in front of her so i can watch her finger and stroke my cock next to her pussy.

/cont

>be me like 10 years ago
>6 year old cousin
>I'm like 12 at the time
>be forced to babysit
>cousin doesn't like wearing clothes
>see her running around naked all the time
>pop a stiffy because puberty
>jerk off surreptitiously
>fail at being subtle, she comes over
>have her help me
>cum buckets

>late that night
>She's sleeping in my tent because I'm the cool older cousin
>she wants to see more of my penis
>pull out, let her touch and see it
>convince her to let me see hers
>touch hers, make her wet
>convince her to put mine in her mouth
>cum on her face
>10/10 would do it again

i rub my cock against her pussy and feel the intense heat and wetness of her all over the end of my dick, so with little effort i push forwards and slide into her while shes rubbing her clit like mad.
Her pussy is tight around my cock as i start fucking her slowly, eventually grabbing her legs ad pulling them up to my shoulders, starting to fuck the ever loving shit out of her young tight pussy.
She creams all over my shaft as she cums, her body bucking against me.
I feel my balls tightening as i pull out of her delicate pussy, now looking like someone kicked a roast beef sandwich and blow thick wads of jizz all over her pussy and stomach.
i really wanted to fill her with cum, but i dont really want to get a 15yr old pregnant

Damnit Sup Forumsro, it's not like she knew who you were. She'd have never tracked you down if you creampied her.

yea, but a baby would make pretty convincing evidence of stat rape of a minor.
The whole blackmail thing wouldnt help either

I had a gameshark for gameboy and i would hack in mews(pokemon) and sell it to the neighboordhood girls.
I sold atleast 30+ mews.My parents didnt get home for 6 hours after school got out.I had girls over all the time and i fucked em all.

There was this one girl i really loved,she had the hottest ass ever.I told her that i had to program the mew and that it took some time because i had to do it on the computer but not where my parents saw cause they thought i was hacking or doing something i wasnt supposed to do.I told her i would give her the mew when it was ready but that there was a list of girls who wanted teh mew so she had to keep staying as number one on the list.We fucked probly 30 times before she got the mewShe was too shy and hesitant about it,so i just forced it and she would cry but then id tell her that she wouldnt get my next mew,so she bottled up and let me have my way with her body.Got to play around with her asshole too.

pics most definitly related

What all did you do to the little slut?

I guess, but she'd have to know something about who you are. Did you ever meet up with her again?

"fucked" = asked girls to lick your XL clit but ignore the fish smell.

> be me, 20yrs old
> have cutie girlfriend, 2nd gf ever, i just want to fuck everygirl on sight so im a scumbag cheater
> meet this girl who was a friend of a friend one night
> Girl is a bit freakishly small, like 1,50, studies phisiotherapy, so she's pretty good at massages and shot
> start talking on fb the same night we meet
> make plans for the next day to hang out at her place
>completely forgot had plans with girfriend
> go to girls place, get a massagem, fuck her for like 2 hours or so, it's 11.30 pm when i leav
>shit , 10 calls from girfrend
> i have the massage oils all over me, smell like flowers and shit
> i go from new girls's hous directly to gfs
> 'sorry, i fell alseep at home'
> 'you smell weird..'
> 'new deodorant'
> 'oh ok'
> spent night fucking gf

>19th birthday party
>somehow someone invited a 15 year old slut
>Get drunk
>she's drunk
>she wants to give me a birthday
>I'm a virginfag
>Get lead to my bedroom
>she strips naked
>I'm not sure what to do
>She starts blowing me
>I nearly cum
>She lays down and spreads her legs
>I take the hint and jump on top of her, finishing like four thrusts
>enjoy sight of my cum leaking out of her
>oh shit no condom.jpg
>no fucks given
>fuck her again
>get her doggy style
>stuff her panties in her mouth
>fuck her ass as she struggles
>realizes she really enjoys the ass fucking
>cum in her ass
>have her clean me up with her mouth afterwards
>pass out
>fuck her again in the morning before work
>never see her again

0/10 immoral sex isn't cool

nope, not cool at all, its fucking awesome

They wanted something i had.Its a simple trade agreement

fucked my cousin ALL THE TIME

here's my favorite greentext of it I made

Evil.
Checkd

>Be dating qt 3.14 19 year old with at least C cup titties.
>With her for about 2 months, maybe 3.
>Take her virginity, wants to spend lots of time with me, especially doing kinky shit. Like licking my cum off my stomach.
>Take her to see a musical on campus one night. drop her off at her parent's house afterwards.
>"Night user, I'll see you tomorrow ;)"
>Get a call from a friend from class, she wants to go to the beach and stargaze with some friends.
>imgame.jpg
>Ends up just being me and another friend.
>Drink beer and shitty vodka until midnight, they want to watch a movie.
>Go back to my apartment to watch some stupid movie.
>She gets all cuddly after her friend falls asleep.
>Know I shouldn't be doing this, but hold her hand and cuddle.
>She and I go to my bed to sleep, she keeps rubbing her ass into my crotch.
>Eventually I stick my hand down her pants and finger her until she came.
>Fall asleep, immediately regret it the day after, she and I swear each other to secrecy.

Still with the qt 3.14. Hate myself every day, especially because she's obsessed with me.

When I was 13 I was in Canada on vacation and I went to the pool alone
Quiet, no one there
This 11 year old shows up and talks to me in French, didn't understand one word.
He says something, I just say "Yes" with a smile. He goes "ahh haha" and nods
He takes his speedo off and just walks around naked. I was like shocked but also I was like this is hot
He was really weird, always giggling and excited about everything. He also smelled very odd, like carpet or something. It wasn't bad but it was just weird. No parents around apparently lol
We get in the pool and I point to my boner and he starts touching it over my trunks.
He's giggling and points to his boner and I start jerking it with my fingers
I also felt up his butt while we were in the water and I was getting super nervous about getting caught. Eventually I get out of the water and get him to follow me in the bathroom. I lock the door and took my trunks off. He was playing around with his dick and giggling like a weirdo. I point to my mouth and he acted confused. I went and was engulfing his dick and he just starts making these relaxed but loud "AHHHHHH" noises while saying things in French. He kinda drygasmed in my mouth, I could feel it quiver on my tongue. Then I rubbed my dick on his butt and got him to stick it in his mouth. He kept acting like it was a lollipop and made popping noises with it. I fucked his mouth and came pretty fast. He made a grossed out face and swallowed it all. I tiptoed outside, no one was there. He held my hand and like frolicked around for a minute and then just left. I still jerk off to the memory of that little weirdo. I wonder what he thinks about it

How old were you when you were fucking your cousin?

Satanic af

I was at a boarding school and one evening, when we went down into the nearest village to drink and party, I fucked a classmate of mine in a hut on a playground.
We were both quite drunk.

The rest on the evening I started hitting on another girl, we have been playfully flirting quite often, nothing serious but I wanted to know if I had a shot.

Turns out I did.

We had to pass a cemetary, a jewish cemetary, on our way back to school and this is were we disappeared and let the others walk ahead so we could make out.

Weird part was that the second girl is the younger sister of the first girl (I was 17, she was 14) so, long story short, I deflorated a girl on a tombstone of a jewish cemetary with the pussy juices of her older sister still on my dick.

bumping for more greentexts.

need more greentext on that second one user, it sounsd like a lovely story.

holy fuck Sup Forumsro. Please tell me you nailed her on a regular basis after this.

>deflorated

I don't think anything you said is true

>be me, 17 y/o
>Sitting at home w/ closet full of alcohol
>Work at local grocery so I go the plug
>One of many nights to come alone
>Gets random fb message from random 14 y/o girl
>Friend of younger brother
>Start chatting it up, getting to know each other
>Starts telling me things like how I'm cute and how she likes older boys

Continue? Pic related

I fucked my sister when I was 13

Of course continue. Don't greentext blueball us faggot.

continue pls

damnit Sup Forumsro, don't stop now!

trap gay old you name it I've done it

but nothing beats a good pussy

I don't think I care what you believe in.

Can't atm, am at work. If this thread is still alive in an hour or there is a similar thread I can do it then.

My wife and I were all fucked up last night and I let her piss in my mouth. 8/10 would do again. We were 69ing and she stopped and was like "I nees to get up and go pee" ... told her to just go for it on impulse and waited in anticipation like a kid on christmas morning. Took her a bit cause she was nervous but she really got into it once I started swallowing mouthfuls of piss. Was cottonmouthed as fuck too so it was refreshing. It was diluted/clear too so it didn't taste like much of anything. She was also sucking my dick while she was trying, when she was struggling and pushing hard to piss in my mouth her asshole kept pushing out and a little fart squeeked out and I almost blew my load instantly, so that was surprisingly great. When she got up we both kind of looked at each other like wtf we're fucking disgusting

When she's drunk she likes ATM. I've licked her gaping asshole and while it looked clean, definitely tasted some trace amounts of shit. Not into scat, but that was kind of hot and dirty as hell.

I was also plowing her ass doggy style once and she knew I wanted her to fart on my cock when I pulled out... well she did and it was 'juicy'. Appalled yet aroused, I jammed my dick back in her poopy ass and hammered home, blowing a massive load, both cumming together, as she's cumming she's losing control of her ass and spasming and farting all the air I've packed in past my dick as she collapses, only to be ashamed of what filthy creatures we are, giggling in the bathroom as she farts all my cum out

Sorry for not greentexting

>Make plans to meet up with her in person after school
>Telling me how nervous she was to meet
>Shes been stalking me secretly after school
>Kinda weird but ok, your kind of cute so I'll entertain
>Go for a walk through a neighborhood
>She pulls me aside behind a house
>No cars or people around from what we can tell
>Pulls me in close for a kiss
>I don't lean in at first because I'm thinking she's 14

Sorry fellas, first green text

more gay stories pl0x