Are there any other movies like this where the protagonist doesn't learn anything and remains largely unchanged?

are there any other movies like this where the protagonist doesn't learn anything and remains largely unchanged?

Every Marvel movie

Gummo

The Master

Trips confirm

American Psycho

There Will Be Blood

There is a good reason the film Iron Man launched the franchise.

It's because RDJ said 'I am Iron-Man'.

star wars: the force awakens

the dude learnt not to fuck with the jesus

He descends into evil and his sense of family is destroyed in every way.

life.

>starts out as a snarky, cynical quipmaster midget
>ends as a snarky, cynical quipmaster midget

That asshole could've just cleaned his carpet and Donnie would still live today.

What's the deal with American throw-away culture?

do you consider Shorty from Scary Movie 2 the main protagonist?

Shut the fuck up Donnie

"Make sure they know this is the one with the 'failure to communicate' line. I want it on both sides of the cover!"

Absolutely this. I'm staying in a hotel in NY for my first visit to the USA, where they serve breakfast.
There's a waffle machine that disposes the dough, you pick it on a paper cup and put it on a grill.
Every single person that comes there picks a new cup, uses it and then throws it away, instead of reusing the same cup.
I mean, it makes no sense to throw it away. They're all just filled with dough.

>he fell for the character development meme

That doesn't reflect real life

>a waffle machine that disposes the dough, you pick it on a paper cup and put it on a grill
in all me born natural I have not encountered such a contraption, nor am I having a particularly jolly old time imagining it

But the Creedence tapes?

no sir, i thought he took a dudes baby as a business tactic and he seemed like a bad dude the whole time.

If the thread is still up by tomorrow morning, I'll take a picture of it and post it here.
But it's pretty simple: the machine is like a bucket of hot dough. You put the paper cup under it and lift a handle in order to fill the cup.
You then put the cup's content on the grill.

I really wish I could be like the dude. Just well and truly not give a fucking shit, be content with my existence and have no insecurities. Perfect existence.

It's been a while since Ive seen it so I could be wrong, but, The Comedy

it's never too late user

He has no sense of family and is obviously a sociopath from the start

His reaction to his son losing his hearing is to send him away and his response to finding out his brother is an imposter is to absolutely murder him

Not to mention the psychopathic threat to that one dude

No Country For Old Men

I disagree, Freddie was changed by the whole experience

well then do it you fucking pussy, you're gonna die anyway

are you a leprechaun?

But he actually learns a lesson in Click.

Or not...I don't even know.

Cool movie, though.

Fucking kino

War of the Worlds (2005)

He didn't need to change because he was in the right. His parents learned though.

we know what it is you stupid asshole lmao

Every movie ever because people never change