Rate the cock please femanons

Rate the cock please femanons

A girl made me feel bad earlier when saying my balls looked tiny and weird.... is it really that noticeably bad and out of ordinary?

lmao unproportional nuts and tiny dick lol

small balls sorry bro

Damn well I feel ashamed of something I never could control as a result.... so unhealthy

Are you on female hormones? Where the fuck are your balls? Motherfucking rabbit balls an' shit

Well a woman made me feel like shit about it.... why do they gotta be so rotten and mean about something obviously I didn't do anything to deserve l.... like.... how much worse can it even be.... probably an instant turn off

hhashahahahahahahah wtf is up with ur tiny ass balls

you'll never know what its like to shove a nut up a bitches ass why you drill her vag

how often do u nut they look like peanuts

No... I'm totally straight and have full facial hair...

Is okay I have a massive wang but pretty small balls. Don't sweat it.

and you're cut lol

Not even that much

wtf i was confused witch side was the tip at first

>tfw everyone else is making a big deal out of it

You certainly do have a massive wang. But without big juicy balls, it's ruined

An hero when?

For you perhaps. :3

Do you ever beat people around with that

So OP back again this is the worst day ever... first my fucking dog gets put down and then I'm humiliated by the opposite sex and my new insecurity is affirmed by the internet

Only if they ask

What if your dick is not 10 inches and you still have small balls? Nibbaaaaa

trim your hair. everyone should manscape. you dont need to shave clean, but take care of yourself down there. god damn. unkempt as fuck.

What does it matter? Prob will make my horribly noticeable "tiny" balls a lot more apparent

everything looks better clean. girls dont want a faceful or pubes while trying to blow you. you can feel better when your skin isnt covered by hair since your nerve endings are on your skin, not in your bush. and hair retains smell more. so many reasons to keep it clean.

Too kek. You have a big dick, be happy. That chick is a coal burner for sure. Feel good knowing that my dick is is only 4.8" rock hard. Your welcome

Why do the girls make fun of us?? Girls are so mean

Top* my bad, I'm pretty hammered

I usually trim anyways but that's not the reason I made the thread. I made the thread because of the size...

You should be more worried about being a skinny fat kid with no muscle

Why? It's all about facial aesthetics anyways and I'm not legit fat. Skinny fat isn't a huge deal

I think she hit the nail on the head

Your balls are fine user. Don't listen to these dickless trolls.

Girls love it, you're right. If you are fine with having a feminine flabby body then so be it.

Looks fine to me . Love your pubes too.

Thanks m or f?

Male

7/10 petite body would fuck from behind

I'm straight tho

Should I kill self?

I mean he's right...you do look submissive

I'm not.... so?

Well you'd make for a good sissy boy if you shaved and I mean your balls are small enough already so you don't have to shrink those up with HRT

I think they're fine, a little small, but much better then big, saggy balls, gross.

Or I can take my life since I'm 24 and never had a kiss so why continue a shitty life in frankly, a pretty objectively shit world ?

I don't see why man I'm only 6.7" hard but my balls are fairly large never had one complaint.

Thanks m or f?

Wtf does this have to do with my post??? I'm only like 5.5-6 Long hard and you saying your balls are large does absolutely fuck all to make me feel any more comfortable

Guy sorry

It's not your fault that only men are ever attracted to me :(

You really shouldn't ask for advice on here and expect anything positive

I just expect at least some honesty.

If the truth is morbid, so be it

Rofl man it looks like it's like 8 inches in that pic. I was trying to say I have a smaller dick but bigger balls and everything is gonna,be ok man relax

grill

don't listen to this faggot!!! I posted that and I'm female, fucking niggers.

Protip:
You can make them look bigger by massaging them shortly before the deed.

Oh I see. This thread has been overwhelmingly depressing for me can't even sleep

Why is OP such a faggot?

balls dont matter when you have a nice cock there

Mines not that nice I mean is it? It's average length

Well i personally love the pubes, nothing is better than when I'm being fucked and my man has a nice bush. And your dick looks good and the right grith to get fucked with (too big will no longer feel good but painful, trust me, Fyi Female here)

THANKS

More like someone on /soc/ told you that, lmao.