How do we solve the white people problem? Pic related

How do we solve the white people problem? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wPovKJaAho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trying to solve it is futile

You can't, white people are fucked up my nia

this bitch looking like a oblivion character bro with them wide ass eyes and shit

Solves itself. Their spawn won't have an immune system, and they'll die before they can become a drain on society.

looks like theyre not the first to try this "incestsexual" bullshit. it's one thing to fuck your brother, but why make your mutated offspring suffer?

That bitch looks like an alien

i guess u better just leave all of the white countries! better get away from those weird white ppl dang honkeys and their unspicy food

Leave white countries and you never have to see them again.

Tfw you look so fucked up inbreeding makes your kids look better.

Leaving their countries for better ones is the only way.

Incest is love bruh!!

By killing yourself and everyone that thinks like you

Is system of a down releasing their new album finally?

And they say Sup Forums is a terrible place to seek advice.

These are perfect ways to solve your problem OP.

more like how do we solve the racist jew problem? Israel has no diversity the whole population is racist and they literally refuse to take in black migrants or syrian refugees because their islamophobic.

how do we fix Israel?

This isn't real...is it?

Look at her fucking eyes

O________O

Fetal alcohol syndrome

you take all the white people and put them in like places just for them, like concentration camps. then, you kill yourselves and are forever ridden of your problem.

Lmao was just about to post that

kek

What a surprise

i agree with them
theres really nothing wrong with incest

I mean, marrying your brother is a little strange but i think it should be acceptable to fuck ur cousins.

im native american and every summer i go visit the res. Me and my maternal 1st cousin are usually fuck buddies all summer. We go camping in the hill and just fuck for days.

Women are just host for the babies. As long as its not fraternal i don't see the problem. Her dad and his bloodline are completely different than mine.

HELLO....... freaks.

Stop letting them behave like rebellious teenagers in their 20s. In the 90s they were happy enough trying to piss off just some people who looked like them ( the parents ). Now they are trying to piss off everyone who look like them ( white people ). Let them face the real world before hitting ~15 yo.

lol their parents must have been brother and sister- that fucking gap in between her eyes is the shit of nightmares.

5 generations down the line and their ears will be on the back of their heads and their eyes will be where their ears are

I don't see any evidence of this guy being a BLM leader. All I see is that he did blackface as a provocation at some march in 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=-wPovKJaAho

See

What's the problem, we working to hard, or is it we don't break the law enough, oh I know your probably sick of technology

XDDDDDDDD

Its wincest, why is this is a problem.

A handful of fktards doesnt make the white race any less superior, try again poop stain

Incest-Breeding? What's wrong with white people creating offspring that operate on the other races' level?

if this post is dubs or above, incest is only for white people.

if not, it is for everybody.

It's not a white people problem. It's an American white people problem.

American white people are the only worst white people.

From the looks of her she was definitely born that way