Confession thread?

Confession thread?

I'm only joining the military in a few months so I can be shot or blown up. Too much of a pussy to do it myself.

why don't make a mass shooting

Uh, thats highly improbable

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car.

I want to be a "girl".

helll yeah

wanna be my "girl"?

do it faggot

my family have this naive hope for me, but secretly thy, and now I, know I'm unfuckable/undateable

Craig, please don't.

I'm probably not cute enough...
I honestly was expecting the first response to be calling me a faggot.

>I'm probably not cute enough...
cute is all about attitude bb. you want to be cute, you can be cute.

I wish I was born a girl, then at least somebody would want to fuck me. I'm a failure as a man.

I don't regret it

I joined Marine Infantry with the intent to die. Ask me questions if you got em. My life did turn after certain events made me look at life differently.

Even if I don't it'll give me the ammunition I need to mentally justify it.

What changed?

I suppose you're right, but I'm afraid I'll cross the boundary between cute and cringe.

My overall mentality and mindset towards life. I've had close calls and lost buddies to combat and suicide. Plus gaining a bigger picture to the greater scale of things progressed my wanting to expand my knowledge. So I used up my GI Bill.

Where were you deployed to?

Iraq and a few other places under 'training' purposes. I EASed in '09

Nothing new here just OP shitposting again

>accuse others of shitposting
>makes the ultimate shitpost
you should just an hero already

before suicide at least try some psychedelics

tfw that pic is literaly my ex gf

Pics

nah I have a friend who lurks here i don't want to dissapoint him by showing my face off too a bunch of anons. plus you'd just lie anyways and try to make me feel better.

TL;DR thanks but no thanks

nobody said anything about your face user, that's not the part I'd consider fucking

it's something liek 4.5, but there is a lot of fat around it

you wont make it through bootcamp

You will only get sent to a military psych ward and the doctors there will dig through your medical records looking for pre existing conditions.

If they find something, you get medical discharged no benefits.

If your record is empty, you get medical discharged with limited benefits.

Are you fat?

5'4 172 lbs. and no getting /fit/ will do nothing but make me look like an overcompensating manlet

Start working out faggot. You won't believe the results. Friends, bitches... kinda ugly ones, but who the fuck cares.

I want to be my little sisters toilet slave.

I suck on her filthy panties almost daily. The best is when I find a skid mark - it's heaven.

>pic related.

She looks nasty...

I don't know how to love myself, everytime I look in the mirror I see someone who is unlovable.

you'd be surprised just how common that is.

I don't really know how somebody can love me. but people still do despite that. And I know I have it easier than most.

do you want to learn how or have you given up?

I think she looks cute

yeah... I don't know, it seems like a lot of effort for non-assured reuslts

I want to believe that I can learn...............
I know it won't workout in the end.

Chances are you won't see combat, hopefully booty camp will make you less of a loser.

She is adorable. And her panties are delicious.