Waifu claiming thread

previous: rip

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MVMXP3T3mTQ
youtu.be/WDkbbriNX3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP indeed.

(Yuuki)
Yeah, I'll be in Destin, but using it as a base of sorts. More than likely I'll be checking out Mobile Bay for a day or two, Panama City and the surrounding area, and of course, the parks and massive springs in that region too. I've been through Atlanta a few times, but never to stop in. Spent some time in the Ft. Benning area for a few days one time though.
(user)
I guess we're all the sort to never be completely content with things, I have days where I'd trade some money for peace of mind, but all in all I can't complain. That's what PTO is for at the end of the day.

what's pto?

I hope no one took my waifu.
Pic related, it's mt waifu

Nyaaa

A Yui that probably isn't the same Yui I know.

:(

u_u

Still here

Paid time off, some jobs will give you separate pools for sick and vacation leave, other places combine it. Mine is separate- sick for the medical stuff for myself/family, but vacation is for the fun times or whenever I feel like having a day off for the hell of it to recharge or take care of other business.

Hey Yui, made some good music recently?

;-;
post foulaw

Tis not
Remmie-boo

uwu

Just some garbage, working on a triphop song tonight

Aww. Time to go back to hiding :(

I never take time off unless its like a week in the summer.
and then again I wont have anything to do
already have in op

You folks are too into this
Still I will post same waifu I've had for 11 years now.

._.
:o

Enjoying yourself while doing it is what matters, can't say I'm very familiar with triphop.

That's more or less what I do, a block of time off in the summer, and usually a smaller one closer to holidays. Here and there throughout the year I use days for whatever else. I gotta have something to do, whether it's leisure or business. Otherwise the mind starts wandering.

What happened to the old thread? Deleted or something else happen?

Anyways, how is everyone doing? Well I hope? Did you guys do anything fun for today? Tomorrow is memorial day I believe so you can always do it tomorrow if you didn't!

Either way, I hope you're all doing well!

;-;

I played in a smash bros tournament today! I did pretty well. Actually felt like I got a bit better.

I was shaking so hard during this one game that I couldn't even hold the controller correctly

Don't mind me, just claiming waifu

Hi Kanna and Happy Birthday! Also my computer is working but the keyboard is dead. How are you?

Hiii Kanna
How are you today? And no, I don't really plan on doing much for my Memorial Day as there isn't much to do. As for the previous thread, it died in a fire.
And yes, I'm doing well. Hopefully. You?

Feels comfy man

Whoa, that's pretty cool! Did you have fun? I bet you did more that just well! And that's cool that you learned some stuff! Good job!
Wow, that sounds intense! I was never good at smash myself but I bet it was such a feeling!

Hi Tomo! Thank you!

Lazy day for me. Slept in, caught up on some vidya a bit, and enjoyed the cooler weather after yesterday's heat & humidity.

4 or melee? I was a pubstomper at best. How did you finish overall?

Comfy indeed.

.-.

Buh bye

I have a love hate relationship with my music
It's like hip hop but with more chill vibes, slow, trippy.
youtu.be/MVMXP3T3mTQ

;_;

Why cry?

Hey, that's okay! I'm sure you've worked hard recently, so I know you deserve it! It sounds like a nice, relaxing day though! I wish it would cool down here a little! What games did you play?

The best girl in anything.

I am using a usb keyboard right now lol. Oh im sorry Kanna but you at least had fun today right? Good they are feeling better.Just a relaxed day and I enjoyed some tanks!

I like it.

That sounds harsh, but that's life for now. I can't relax quite yet, there's still a little more to go, and a lot of ways to do it. As for staying how I feel, it may last a little. I hope your birthday brings you joy, even if it's only something that makes you a little happy, you more than deserve it.

Hiding from you that is.
Damn I lost, uh, how are you?

here

Cause

Stupid fucking thread. God damn nigger kids.

Huh, you weren't kidding. I could definitely listen to more of this.

Yep, work always gets hectic from here through November roughly. December to April is a lot more quiet. On the other hand, it makes this half of the year absolutely fly by.

Started up Tales of Zestiria, aside from that, broke out the old Dreamcast and did some Capcom vs. SNK with my brother for old times' sake.

I can send you one, so you can wrap yourself in it!

Buzzfeed is a rude and mean website

More repetitive and normie if you ask me, but I guess so.

Hi

Evening Kanna
Glad to hear your dad has gotten better.
You birthday? Happy birthday!

Ah, one step ahead of me again! I should have known! I'm just glad your computer is like 80% working, I would have felt so bad!
It's okay! I didn't really even do much today... I didn't hang out with friends, though it's okay! Talking to them right now though so not that big of a deal. Some other friends wanted to hang but they just texted me and I was just getting all comfy, so I said I was busy!
Thanks Tomo!
Oh, that sounds nice! Is it weird getting used to a new keyboard? And I'm happy you had some fun on tanks today!

Maybe it is, but I've got to look at it realistically I think!
Oh, dang. I hope that you can push through it so you can finally relax like you deserve to!
I hope it does! I know it's rough for you, not to remind you, sorry. But you really do deserve to be happy.
Eh, it didn't really! Just another day! We're not really a birthday family! It's alright though, another day here with my family and you guys is a good day regardless!

Wow, it sounds like you have an intense job! I'm glad you get a few easier months though, it can't be healthy to work with that much stress if you had to do it for 12 months! But you're right, at least the days do go by with all that work!
I haven't heard of that game! Is it older or just a new game that I have no idea about? Also the Capcom game sounds fun! It's a fighting game right? Did you play with your brother?

youtu.be/WDkbbriNX3k

Still, niggas need to learn some respect

Sup? Threads been treating you well?

Well memed.

when is your birthday? :o

>2 seconds late
My bad!
Evening to you too!
Thank you, I appreciate that!
Yeah, it is. You don't have to say that, but thank you! I just didn't really do anything today, so I didn't have much to talk about, so I brought it up, eheh. Not very good at conversations I think.
How are you doing today though?

Who the heck is this

It's a Yuuki. How is it?

I have like three blankets, I'm quite alright.
>one of them is soft and makes me feel like a child
>that is usually what makes me feel slightly happy

Always thought Kneesocks was cute in that.
Anyways how are you?

I mean, it's worth trying a placebo effect.
Haha, relaxing. There won't be much of that for me, since I never really have a true time to relax. I've forgotten what it was really. Hopefully that day I get to go to the sushi bar with my team will come quicker.
I'm not much of a birthday person myself, so I can understand you there, but at least you were some form of happy.

Heh yeah. Ah well it is your day hopefully you spent it in an enjoyable way huh? No problem. Oh very weird and yeah im stacking a lot of free xp
Yeah plenty enjoyable for me. How are you?

9/24, it's Konata's birthday though
I'm assuming that says something birth related

My download finished for Nisekoi ^-^

I had a dream I was running away from some gangsta and you let me stay at your house which was near mine

Yeah, they're hot garbage.
>niggas
They'd probably call you racist for using that word.

I'm good, got back from a family get together.

Sthap worrying so much.
Yes I have to say happy birthday when I see it's your birthday! Quiet birthdays can be nice, that's how I prefer mine.
Don't worry about your conversational skills, you're talking to so many people at the same time, I can hardly manage one, you'll be fine.
I'm.. uhh I don't know. I guess I'm ok. I went to my cousins birthday party today, many birthday.

how was that?

Shizune Kakamichi
Mmmmm...

It's a me! I'm putting in applications for work because being broke is no fun. You?

I wouldn't call it intense, but it will definitely eat you alive if organization isn't your strong suit. Since it's management, it's more like playing 3D chess or a strategy game each day at work to coordinate everything and make sure stuff is running smoothly. Some days are steady, other times it comes in waves, and then there's times where it's constant.

It beats field work, but over time it can wear at you mentally. Having good ways to blow off stress and getting enough sleep is definitely high on my list.

Also, happy birthday. I prefer things to be low key myself.

It was fun, got sunburnt though.

Hakamichi*
Damn autocorrect.