Wish you could come eat some whiskey mustard chicken wings with me boo bear, I'd kill to eat fries with you right now...

Wish you could come eat some whiskey mustard chicken wings with me boo bear, I'd kill to eat fries with you right now... All I think about is giving you good foods... But I just want to taste you right now, gonna have a rough night all I wanna do is be with you

I don't go a day without thinking about you. Hope you know that. Can't wait to see you again

It'll be soon cookiebear I'm trying my hardest to get it together I'm glad I'm on your mind... I love you beyond anything words can express

4 months seems like forever. What length is your hair right now?

And I'm not just saying that to be lazy if I could come up with the sweetest and sexiest things to say to you I would, it's just that I've said so much and I'm a little lost

I feel time has been moving too fast... My hair is short in the back and longer in the front, I just cut it again... I wanted something short but not too short that I'd feel uncomfortable... It looks a bit like major from ghost in the shell

O....K......
This thread is fucked up but that's OK.
I'm a little bit fucked up too.

Tag me in Niggers?
I'll be.....

?

?

Desk lamp boy!
no...

?

The incredible desk lamp boy!

Like if major had some sort of weird mental breakdown XDD but don't worry it looks acceptable to me, shouldn't be weird if you saw me... I wear alot of hats anyway

You know I like that shit. I always loved the short hair, like that time you "frisked" me in the store. always makes me chuckle. The time here feels slow as Christmas.

What the fuck is this

You sound like me here!

You know that shit gets me diamonds, baby.

Wish you had a throwaway email. I know how they are about communication. My pants are going to explode

Sorry..
I have a fetish for doing that to images just lately.

That's good, now I don't have to feel self conscious.... But all I wanna do is feel perfect for you Tbh you make me diamonds no matter what, I should trust myself more because I'm lost without you and that's an understatement

I'll try and make one but last time I tried email on my phone it never went through properly, I'd do anything to talk to you baby it makes me teary eyed

Whatever it takes to talk I will. I've missed a couple of your threads. Not using an image board would be great.

Yeah for real, I'll try the email thing hopefully it works, I love you I can't stop saying it I love you

I love you too.

[email protected]
I Managed to get one to work email me here sweet angle.

Awesome. I know how servers can be. I can prove it's me with only my forehead.

The fuck is this...
The fuck was that....

I'll try baby bear I'll make something up and msg you soon

I emailed you. Let's let the thread die. I love you baby, and I love you Sup Forums

On my old account? I'm confused now I'll check... Thanks bb

The new one you made.

This dudes not me thought that was you xp that pic you posted makes me wanna cut my hair again

Yeah I know I sound insincere sometimes, but it's just cause I hurt so bad

It doesn't matter what happens boo bear I will find my way to you I love you

I love you too. What is your email I need to reach you baby
That wasn't me

[email protected] it's practically a throwaway but you already know it... Hopefully it works

Alrighty

Yeah that was me bear sorry I have a lot on my mind as usual and sometimes I feel like im being too sugary to you but just ignore me whatever bad I'm feeling will pass and I'll be brand new and we can start fresh...

But I even feel like im not being sugary enough cause I just wanna coat you in sugar or chocolate every night and lick it off xoxo

Is that mossy Elliot? I'm better than her

I need you to email me back so I know which one is you

Hehe, I know you are snuggle bear.

I replied to you boo bear

This is me

Black Friday.

I replied to you baby. I'm going to talk to there there.

It's not funny Dx XD ;')

I just got logged out of my email and cant get back in bo bear

Okay, thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry it's taken so long

Omg bb it's the universe again I hate the universe

Nothing scares me more than the universe honey bear I've been living in fear for a while now

Try to make a new one if you can, but now you know how I feel with my Facebook... Maybe there's ppl watching us or something... >.>

OMG bb bear why does this world keep turning upside down

I just wanna cty hunny badger.

cry*

I know... I do too... Lately it's been every night for the last few days I've had tears flow down

let them fall bb

Somebody explain what this is

Lul I have no Idea?
I wanna know what happened black Friday though?

Bump for black Friday?

My best guess of what went down:

Peddo bear romance.

Obe of their emails is [email protected]

the others is
[email protected]

They like bears
They cry alot
Somebody/something is stopping them communicating directly
They're really strange

I'm intrigued

Me too user,
I Was here from the start. I was Desk lamp boy so not finding out is a huge anti climax for me...
I tried ringing the alarm bells but nobody came.
Think it's probs too late now though... Guess we'll never know.

You're right.. this is just going to 404 and get stored in the back of my brain somewhere and you and I will never get to find out who boo bear is, desk lamp boy. I hope they get to eat their mustard chicken together man

bump

This happened because you ignored my little ceasar pizza ads REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE fearing for your safety now