How to tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me? I don't want to come off as a psychopath

How to tell if my boyfriend is cheating on me? I don't want to come off as a psychopath
unrelated: youtube.com/watch?v=3q2aZm8BamA

When was the last time you showed him your tits?

last night?

How do you suck him off?
>Serious question
Do you make sweet love to his knob for a solid hour,...

..or lick the tip for 2 seconds, then tell him "that's enough", because you're a prude about the 'taste'?

Spit or swallow? Cum on the face? on the tits?

Question applies to any numerous sex acts and other love making activities, he has needs and expectations, and maybe you aren't fulfilling them?

Top 5 reasons someone cheats is about sex, so ask yourself is the sex good? Do you think you're attuned to his needs?

I'd say he is satisfied, when we have sex he usually lets me cum first and then he does... I just feel sometimes like he doesn't love me back

He is or he's thinking about it.
He doesn't love you? What reason have you given him to love you?

This.
This was the reason i started cheating the last time.
A friend introduced me to this girl, added her on facebook. We started messaging, i told her how i wanna fuck her. Of course she asked what about my girlfriend, i told her that the sex is not up to my needs. A few messages later she said how she likes when guys cum in her mouth.
So i went to her place the next night and another. Then i dumped my old girlfriend and it's now been four years i am with this lover of mine at that time.
Yesterday she squirted on my face and drank my piss.
Still having the best time ever.

If he is cheating it's because you don't follow instructions.
Tits or gtfo.

Do I have to give him a reason to love me back? Like, money or what do you mean? I think people should love each other back just for who they are. If he gave me flowers I wouldn't love him omre or less, it would be nice yeah, but I don't think that would change how much I love him.

You have to catch him in the act, a guy will never admit it. Shit, you could walk in on them and he will prob try to turn tables on you over it.

You're likely overthinking it. It's not that he's cheating, it's that he's never loved you and just uses you for sex because he can't get it easily elsewhere. Don't worry, though, love is just chemicals telling you to procreate and stay so your offspring can survive to adulthood.

That would be pretty tough for me, I don't think I could handle walking in on him cheating on me.

maybe you're just not interesting or intellectually/emotionally stimulating enough, maybe you're just being paranoid. doyou have proof?

>whomp whomp
You have to be worth loving. If you're simply expecting him to love your faults, but didn't put them on the table up front, that's disingenuous and a little sad. Not everyone can be "loved for who they are" because most people suck on a fundamental level. We're selfish, lazy, comfort-seeking, endorphin junkies that will take the easy reward nearly every time. You're the easy reward machine and cheating is often too much work vs manipulating someone as basic as you. If he seems like he's not that interested in you emotionally, it's because his needs are satisfied and he wants to put you back on the shelf for later so he can seek the rewards you don't provide, like winning against competitors, creativity, or simply peace and quiet.

Are you unsure? Maybe he doesn't love you because you're stupid.

post tits w/ timestamp or gtfo. you've already gotten advice without following the rules, now fuck off.

I don't have any proof, he just won't let me near his phone and sometimes he won't pick up when I call him and that makes me suspicious
well, it's not like I just do whatever I want, I usually care for him and try to do stuff together with him, I try not to annoy him much about silly stuff... but I don't know what else I could do to guarantee his love to me
maybe?

>I don't have any proof, he just won't let me near his phone and sometimes he won't pick up when I call him and that makes me suspicious
As a guy who cheats on everyone, this means he is cheating on you.

if they dont text you to say they are busy and dont answer, it means they are avoiding you, which means they are most likely cheating on you.

the fact you even have to ask means he probably is.

oh this makes me feel like shit, should I talk to him about it?

You can't guarantee love because love is a meaningless word/is entirely subjective. What do you actually want it of him? What behaviors do you seek? All it takes is operant conditioning. If he has an addictive personality, it makes things way easier.

tits+timestamp or GTFO you faggot neckbeard

no, you should get naked for us you dumb cunt. this shit screams bait you dumb ass.

no girl would come on Sup Forums to ask this, fucking sage, you cancerous piece of shit

fuck off whore, post nudes or gtfo, we don't want your b8

I would choose one of three options.
1. Start giving him less attention than he gives you and see what happens.
2. Tell him point blank you're breaking up because you respect yourself too much to be ignored (that is, if this is true; if not, continue doing nothing, we like girls like you who do nothing).
3. Do creepy shit like snoop his phone, email, computer, follow him, etc. Note: this will make you a psycho bitch whether correct or incorrect.

Who said OP was a fucking girl?

OP, you are garbage, gtfo cancer

or post tits with timestamp, theres no way you're a femnon

install cameras, hire a PI, make him hang out with your friends more so he doesn't get the chance to cheat
this is relationships 101

1. Go through his phone, if he becomes paranoid about you going through his phone mother fucker is hiding something.

2. Does he give you subtle little lies? Because then he's a lying untrustworthy cunt.

Never emotionally invest in someone otherwise you'll just become a little bitch when you find out he's been a cunt. It will be easy to dump his ass for cheating this way.

see

>I don't have any proof, he just won't let me near his phone and sometimes he won't pick up when I call him and that makes me suspicious

Dump him, he's hiding something and being an untrustworthy cunt.

You're fucking clingy. You can't exist on your own, and you're basically a parasite. He wants to continue having sex, but he doesn't really like you.

I like number two, but I don't want to break up with him
I can't tell if serious
I think he does indeed hide something, but I don't want to end up breaking up with him because he was hiding a furry addiction or something silly like that

show tits or GTFO faggot neckbeard

I could live with him not loving me back, but I couldn't take it if he cheated on me

Ask him if you two should break up and just be fuck buddies instead. If he says yes he doesn't want you and there's no point keeping him around.

that... could actually work

Anal sex, do you do it? Cause if you don't, that might be the reason he's cheating on you.

fucking kill yourself

Cheaters are usually over protective of digital devices and social media. If he or she gets lots of messages that you don't see or they leave the room to take phone calls, shit like that