How do you tell your tranny sister you want to fuck her?

How do you tell your tranny sister you want to fuck her?

ask?

With a fucking gun in your mouth right before you pull the fucking trigger faggot.

Same. Bump.

top kek

prove you have a tranny sister you dumb fuck. take a vid of you asking her. you're a beta male faggot. this thread is b8. you're autistic. prove me wrong.

You explain that being trans is a mental disorder and that you like to fuck the disabled

Pics

I see degeneracy runs in your family.

Knowing this, you may simply request coitus, and your "sister" will oblige, as incest is undoubtably one of his many varied and disgusting kinks. Or simply forcibly take carnal knowledge of "her", as it is well known that tranny sissy faggot he/she's fetishize rape.

Last time I did I almost got dox'd

lying faggot.

K, enjoy your gay fantasies in your empty thread.

>How do you tell your tranny sister you want to fuck her?

You kill yourself and then ask her when you see her in heaven

you can't "almost got dox'd" new fag. it's either you did or didn't. go on and livestream an hero for us.

>tranny
>incestuous faggot
>heaven

I don't think that's where they are going buddy.

i posted a pic from her fb and some user commented back that he could find her fb easily and i shat myself.

Relax OP. the only time a Sup Forumstard gets dox'd is when they actually bring it up or provokes Sup Forums itself. With that being said, crop a small, useless piece off of your trap sister's photo. That way they can't image search.

you're a moron. just livestream your suicide right now fag.

can ig be image searched?

no

either post a damn picture with a timestamp or gtfo

Not that I know of. IG is solely app based anyways but if it makes you feel better, crop that too. I'm into traps too OP so pl0x feel free to post her

>053961▶
> (You)
bumping and posting pic

>tranny sister
so...
basically your brother?

fuck it I want to fuck my sister

Yayyyy c:

she will walk around the fucking house in her underwear. all the fucking time. i get up from bed and i go to get breakfast and she's in the fucking living room in her fucking underwear feet crossed watching tv or some shit and says "good morning user'. and she wants to play footsies does playing footsies she wants my dick?

2/10

QUADS OF TRUTH

Tell him with actions. Rape.

Holy fuck!! Is this her?! I want to fuck her too. OP traps aren't this fine unless they're model tier. In which case they're too petty to fuck regular peeps.
Yes. That means she wants to fug. Pursue it and then give us an update! She's obviously flirting with you. Make footsies great again.

does this increase the odds of fucking my sister?

i just dont want to fuck our entire relationship up being wrong.

If you are scared, get a hotel room and post an ad on Craigslist that you are looking for a gloryhole scenario. Fuck sister when it come over through gloryhole. It never knows it fucked you.

A perfect reason to go about this subtly. Try positioning her into a cuddle while she's watching T.V. and see where it goes from there. If she takes offense, just tell her she misinterpreted.

hey tranny sister i want to fuck you

Oh shit. I got something! I win. So with this decree, you shall not fuck your brother parading around as a girl.

>doesn't want to ruin the relationship
>wants to leave the nuts hanging out of her
pick 1

going to try this tonight user. that way if not i can play off as a joke. i think weve kinda been to the point of cuddling she likes to rub her feet against mine and gigles, it makes me really fucking hard and i have to go to the bathroom after that and say i have to pee so i can go fap.

Do eeeeet. There's so much that can go right yet so little which can go wrong, if even that. As you said, the worst that's going to happen is you playing it off as a joke. She's giving you the runway signal basically by just playing footsie.

so u want to fuck your sister(brother)?

You meant to say, "How do I tell my brother I want to ejaculate in his ass because I'm gay and have to pretend he is now a she"

SMH. White people.

im mexican

>white
>tranny is clearly asian or latino

You sound like a nigger.

SMH, Faggots.

That's more accurate.

But you are still a nigger. Please get off Sup Forums and get caught robbing a convenience store.