Why does TV capestuff get the best villains?

Why does TV capestuff get the best villains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQRsRWVOgwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where can I watch S2 of the Flash

Popcorn time. Or don't, it's a clusterfuck without the charming motherfucker that is Harrison Wells.

>implying sarcastic and blunt E2 Wells isn't based

Come on son

TV has more time to devote on fleshing out the villain while movies have less time so they usually devote it to the protagonist.

>TV Kingpin
>best

>Popcorn time

that still up? whats the legit site?

>muh Jesse
fuck him, if the actor wasn't likeable as fuck, he'd be hated as much as Iris

putlocker

Won't be the best quality but damn it, it will get the job done.

>he'd be hated as much as Iris

Literally zero reason to hate Iris in S2 though, she had the biggest turn around of any character, even when they wanted them to get together it was more like "well let's see how it goes" and not something ironclad and series destroying like Ollicity

Can't tell if buffed or fat

dead

>Implying
youtube.com/watch?v=aQRsRWVOgwU

MCD was good though, might have been up there if the writing and most other things about that film weren't so shit.

THANK YOU WESLEY

Pretty much, I remember that Episode where Joe tells Iris his mom is alive. I was expecting this whole episode bullshit drama about Iris getting this trust issues and going off on Joe but she didn't. That's when I knew Iris stopped being annoying.

I wish they'd do the same with Felicity in Arrow, but they got all their priorities in that show mixed up. Hell, even Amell seems to want to jump ship but can't.

Agreed. In fact I made this image. Part of it is the episodic format is really better suited to capestuff. It can play out like runs. An antagonist has time to come and go, develop, have an arc rather than just popping up for a few scenes. Although Flash seasons could maybe benefit from shorter DD-like seasons. iZombie which is good is only getting 13 and that might not be a bad thing. Anyway Cavanagh's a hunk who cares.

Cavanaugh has been describe by my female friends that watch the show, as and I quote "Daddy as fuck". But he has been great playing the two different versions of Wells. Can't wait to see his version of Flashpoint Earth-1 Wells, if we do see him during that.

I agree that tighter 12 Episode Seasons would benefit the Flash. Less episodes, less focus on relationship dramas to pad out the episodes, less episodes would mean better budget for special effects and we would see more creative stuff. It kind of sucks but we have to take it as it is. At least they've seem to have a better handle on things than Seasons 3 and 4 of Arrow.

I often times wonder, what would happen if the Arrow writers and Flash writers switched shows for one season?

Would they try to push Caitlyn and Barry?

He wasn't. There was nothing to him and all that happened was Cavanaugh speaking with an angry whisper in every scene.

They should have just let that shit go, season 1 was probably as good as you can do this kind of show on the CW.

does kingpin know matt murdock is daredevil in this scene?

didn't watch s2 - worth it?

>It's a Wells thread

Thank god, it's been too long

No, he's mad at Matt because it was Murdock and Nelson who got him convicted and he's threatening to use the law against him to keep Vanessa out of the country for good. He does start to piece things together after their meeting there, though.

It's overall worth watching. Everything with Frank and Fisk (honestly the Fisk reveal is such an unexpected pleasure, I'm sorry to have ruined it for you) is fantastic, but a lot of the stuff related to the Hand in this season falls kinda flat. If you enjoyed the first season though you'll enjoy most of S2.

watch s2 for based frank castle, but skip all the gay ass ninja shit

Because TV gets entire seasons of episodes to play with. Fisk got an entire episode largely devoted to his character in both seasons, and the Reverse Flash got large sections of several episodes. A 2 hour superhero movie can't afford to give its villain 40 minutes of character development.

pls that bald nigga was a cringy ass bitch every time he came on the screen

Amell just wants to be left alone to be a WWE Superstar but the suits won't let him.

Wells is so great

Im truly sick of short seasoned shows. It ruins world building and forces character archs to happen way to fast. I fucking play netflix.

I hope this meme dies.

Blame netflix*

I can't type today.

They're even turning bloody Star Trek into a heavily serialized miniseries. The world's gone bonkers.

>Wilson Fisk

All he did was whine, be ineffectual, and have bad things happen to him

I don't think he pulled off one crime during his whole run and pretty much just cried in the corner the whole time

>implying any capeshit villain matches up to pic related