OFFICIAL STEVE SMITH APPRECIATION THREAD

Pay your respects to one of the greatest WRs of our time.

Ice up, son.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sef6ZmFeWyU
youtube.com/watch?v=LyxcYhxWwcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ice up, son

fuck this old thug

Go back to your safe space, snowflake.

And by safe space, I mean the barn you rural cunt.

Overrated retard faggot

I miss him already. The fact that he is not retiring in a Panthers uniform is my Exhibit A in the case for why that hack Gettleman should be fired.

Best Ravens receiver of all rime

:')

>thug nig, white wife
good riddance

he was only arrested for misdemeanor assault that's going hurt him in ranking Ravens' all time greats

Steve "you can put my mother out there and i'll beat her like a drum" Smith

ice up son

Fred Smoot?

No matter how much hate he's getting from Carolina and Ravens FO they can all kiss his ass when he gets in the HOF. Steve Smith brings attitude and shitalking to another level.

Ice Up Steve enjoy the retirement

steve smith is and was football. he better get inducted

He isn't inducted in 3-4 years then fuck this sport, might as well stop watching it altogether because politics and greed have nothing but ruined it.

Steve Smith is one of the best pound-for-pound, scrappy receivers I have ever seen play. Always played with a lot of heart, but holy shit, the dude is legitimately a bad person.

Do you guys not remember when he was suspended for starting a fight with Ken Lucas and BROKE HIS NOSE? They were on the same team for gods sake. How can you defend that? What about when he got in a fight a couple years prior with teammate Anthony Bright and was jailed for assault with a misdemeanor? Everybody on this sub defends him as this beacon of light during those years and even though he played well y'all can really stop pretending like he's someone in the caliber of Thomas Davis.

Smith's catch in the second round of the playoffs against the Rams will forever be my favorite Panther memory. But you have to separate the person from the athlete and recognize that he was a bad person. Not saying that Gettleman did him wrong, but saying that you're gonna intentionally hurt people and go for blood when you're supposed to be a role model in the NFL? Come on. The argument that "trash-talking Steve is just who he is" is ridiculous, especially when it's your teammates. That is never someone I would want as a leader on my team.

I hope he does not retire a Panther. I really don't. It's unfortunate that this sub doesn't let you criticize him, Cam, nor Jake, without getting downvoted, even when you elaborate and provide evidence for your beliefs.

I like when he yelled " you better hope you don't play us again" in NE. Don't worry, bitch ass nigga, they won't.

>a bad person

Yet he's a multimillionaire that legitimately washes the feet, provides food and clothes, and has fully sponsored 3 shelters for the homeless. Fuck off faggot and jump from South Blvd onto 277.

>I hope he does not retire a Panther. I really don't. It's unfortunate that this sub doesn't let you criticize him, Cam, nor Jake, without getting downvoted, even when you elaborate and provide evidence for your beliefs.
Reddit pls go

sucks that the Panthers never clicked enough in the 2000s to get any team an Owl, they had a lot of good pieces. Too bad the QB was shit

post best steve moments
youtu.be/sef6ZmFeWyU

Yeah, he's a turd. No doubt about it but he played WR like a beast so everyone forgives the fact that he's a piece of shit.

Same people think Ray Lewis was a decent human being.

And faggots like you will continue to buy that act.

>chippy trash talker
>piece of shit
off the field he's fine. Ray Lewis actually killed a guy. Hell I don't even think Steve Smith was ever fined for anything

i bet you think greg hardy is a good guy too

>greg hardy is a good guy too
are you his ex-gf

>i bet you think greg hardy is a good guy too
Are you his ex-gf

>off the field he's fine. Ray Lewis actually killed a guy. Hell I don't even think Steve Smith was ever fined for anything
he was arrested for assault and suspended and broke ken lucas' (his own teammate) nose you idiot

>I don't even think Steve Smith was ever fined for anything
yeah you might wanna go do some research because that's not true at all

youtube.com/watch?v=LyxcYhxWwcg

>same people think ray lewis was a decent human being

you sir, are a fucking moron

thinly veiled cardiac cat thread: youtube.com/watch?v=LyxcYhxWwcg

A Wide Receiver who played the game like a Linebacker, gotta love that.

>manlet
No wonder why he never won an Owl. Championships are for the big boys

and cheaters

>never even one of the 5 best players at his position at any point of his career
>HoF

loving every laugh

They will never learn

go play some fantasy football, faggot

He was the best receiver in 2005

He never won an owl because he played for the Panthers most of his career.

>respecting an overrated manlet shittalking nigger

Why would he make the HOF?