Brutal WWYD (anything goes!)

Brutal WWYD (anything goes!)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonvote.com/poll/kp560518m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOUR MOM

I'd force her to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole

I'd smash those bitch goggles into her face, bend her over the railing, and fuck her ass and pussy until they were both useless beyond repair. After they got pretty loose, I would find bigger and bigger objects to put in each hole to expand them even more. After she couldn't even hold her shit in anymore, I would throw her over the railing where the rest of the useless garbage belongs

Such a lame, forced meme. Kys.

Also, requesting them

Would do stuff to, but like...really,crazy... like hard an stuff

Kill your family

Bury their heads in the sand and rape each ass one by one by one, slap them till their purple and watch the tide come in

Nice
Which one first?

Go from right to left, save the best for last

ANEL RAEP

I would walk up to her and awkwardly, stutteringly ask her if maybe, uh, you know, we could, uh, I mean, maybe she'd like to go out sometime. She wouldn't want to, but she'd say yes because she feels bad. So we'd go out for dinner, but it would be extremely unconfomfortable. The conversation would never go beyond excruciating small talk that neither of us like, but neither of us are able to do anything about. Every single one of my jokes would bomb horribly. She'd stay for the whole date out of courtesy, but she'd almost never make eye contact, and she wouldn't be able to resist sighing heavily from time to time, especially during the awkward silences. After dinner I'd suggest maybe, uh, you know, would she like to maybe catch a movie. Without even a fraction of a second of hesitation she'd say no, it's getting late, take me home. I'd take her home and, when we get to her door I'd lean in for a kiss. She would pull back disgustedly and say no thanks in a way that barely hides her revulsion. She'd go inside, and I would go home and jerk off.

id start by shoving her down onto her knees then id rip that neon top to shreds. Grabbing her by the back of the head id ram my cock balls deep until she's gagging for air. then id flip her over and fuck that tight little ass until i was about to cum. at which point id spin her around and have her suck out every last drop thanking me for it

Do what you want with her

drug her strip her lather up with oil and roast alive then eat her cheeks and use rest for fish chum

Lick her pussy and then throw her over the balcony

come on anons what would you do to this slut?

id have sex with her

she wants to know!

i'd give her a recta. exam

she has the kind of face you just want to slap the shit out of her while making her gag

Suga?

My older sister. I wanna watch her get the shit fucked out of her and see her cum over and over.

Her body is perfect

I would kidnap her, and hang her in my garage with a kiddy pool under her, to make cleanup easier. I'd savour the look in terror in her eyes, as I walk across all my power tools before grabbing a hand saw. I'd drag it down her legs, leaving a faint cut on her leg before grabbing her hand. I'd hold her still and cut a finger off of her as she screams and fights, before using a soldering iron to cauterize the wound.

I'd use the finger and force it into her ass, leaving it there as I use a power saw to strip her naked, accidentally leaving cuts all over her body. Once she's naked, I'd rape her mouth until she's hanging there and unconscious. Leaving her there until she wakes up, I'd clean the blood off of her and tidy her up. Once she wakes up, I'd get violent and rape her ass with my soldering iron, stretching and gaping her until she's screaming in pain, blood running down her thighs, before turning it on to full temperature bruning her inside, and her asshole, before marking her back in circles. I'd drive my cock deep into her throat as I draw on her back with the soldering iron, choking her out and driving ym cock deeper as she struggles. Once she's burned and marked good, I'd offer a chance to escape, she has to remove her clit with a woodfile. When she declines, I'd do it anyways, roughly grinding the saw against her cunt, scraping and tearing the labia and clit away until she's raw and screaming in agony, blood pooling below her. I'd use the soldering iron to cauterize the wounds and leave her there, beating her daily and raping her mouth until hse's passing out, cutting a finger off every time she gets smart and tried to escape.

grab her ankles, pin them behind her ears, and drill her

I'd drug her drink and kidnap her. I'd hang her from the ceiling in my hotel room, with a series of batteries wired to a metal buttplug stretching her hole enough there's some dried blood on her inner leg, and a metal dildo. As she came too, she'd feel the tearing pain in her ass which I'd shock at a low enough setting to not cause any permanent damage yet, just agony. I'd throat fuck her, forcing my cock deep into her mouth over and over again, as I keep the electricity on so she fights and chokes harder on my cock. After I finish the first time, I'd leave her there, with the electricity on so I can savour her screams and fighting. I'd eventually turn it off, and leave her there, planning on having fun with her for several days. Eventualyl she'd lose control of her bladder and piss on the floor, when she did that I'd crank the power and cause injury to her ass causing her to spasm her whole body. I'd capture the rest of it in a the ice holder for the room until it's full so I can hold her face down in it and choke her in her own piss. Is I choke her out, I'd use the metal dildo that's also wired into the batteries to rape her cunt on a high enough settings it burns her and causes injury, before grinding it against her clit until it's burnt. I'd fuck her one last time in the mouth, before shoving the metal down her throat and leaving the electricity cranked and checking out, leaving her for the maids to find.

Ever seen her naked by accident?

More of left for the love of God.

Yeah through a crack in the door. Her body is so fucking tight and perfect. She was a good swimmer and ran track and field.

Wwyd

creampie her within 40 secs then suck on her breasts for 30 mins before eating her ass

I'd follow her into an empty alley and come up behind her, shoving her forcefully into the wall. I'd bend her arms behind her back, and handcuff them together, before rifling through her pockets looking for her phone. I'd open the facebook app, and start a live stream, before bending her over the nearest dumpster. I'd make sure to show off how wet the slut is, before I start fucking her roughly, punching her in the back of the head everytime she starts screaming for help. I'd eventually take my belt off and wrap it around her throat, choking her out with every thrust. Once she starts blacking out from the belt around her throat, I'd pull out of her cunt and drive it into her ass in one swift motion. I'd tighten my belt around her throat, savouring her struggling as the life starts leaving her body. Once she's completely out, I'd pull out and let her drop to the ground, holding her head up by the belt, before driving my cock into her mouth. I'd loosen the belt so I can get all the way down her throat, and skullfuck her lifeless body until I finish on her face. I'd kill the facebook life stream with the shot of her body covered in my cum.

wwyd to this blonde slut?

who is she

Damn she's cute. I'd start by taking photos of her. In different poses. Looking bored etc. Then suggest different positions. Tell her it's time to stop taking girl shots and go with something more seductive.

I'll tie her hands on her back so her chest would puff out. And be more stern, when she arch her back, i'd force it a little more. Bit by bit until she looks uncomfortable.

Then i'll pull down one side and reveal a nipple. and if she tries to hide it, i'll pin her down and take close up shots of her nipple.

Then i'll tie one leg to the bed, and pull out a bottle of whiskey.

Autistic cringe

Body like that and you know shes taking huge nigger cock

WWYD to a jew and her friend?

I hope you fapped hard to that.

right though?

REEEE
BOW BEFORE AUTISMO THE GREAT'S LITERARY GLORY!

yep. there's hardly any imagination not done by a penis there.

left. more. now

would marry and tonguefuck her ass for the rest of my life

LOL you legit made me laugh with that very accurate statement.
Chick's my relative and works Wal-Mart. Has a really shitty attitude.

you mean this ass?

What's her name/ig? I wanna fap.

I'd slap her till she cried then I'd throatfuck her makeup streaked face but shed do it desperately and willingly cuz she's a whore.

I WOULD LITERRALY TELL HER THE COLORS ON HER BATHING SUIT ARE TOO BRIGHT AND STARE RAPE HER SEXY STOMACH ANYWAY

I think she's a little slut yeah

Untill my tongue goes numb

post kik if you want to have a ridiculous fap to her.

I'd throw her into my pit of starving feral niggers id captured from africa and watch them rape her to death before eating her raw

bythebus

bikini

have any more Indian babes?

wish my face was where that record is and she would rub it in and spit on me while i eat her out

FJFinch gimme all u got

Im this one btw

Come on, someone do this

post some more, still can't what i would do, she's very cute

WWYD???

Fuck this whore UP

Punish her

Wwyd

Always trying to be edgy when she's nothing but a stupid bitch.

A total prude

wwyd to these sisters?

Ask her on a date and be rejected. Then go drink my sadness away.

wwyd to her big ass

Violate her

Fuck it dry, before fucking her mouth and cumming down her throat.

which one would you face fuck?
5 girls / 1 vote
make your choice!
anonvote.com/poll/kp560518m

Wwyd to my chubby little slut wife kel

I would tie her up to the bed naked go find 5 black homeless guys and let them fuck her until they used her up then leave her there covered in their cum. Wwyd?

Only anal

Edgy how? More

Terrifying belly button, wouldn't even fuck.

have nudes of her

wwyd ?

show some more.
she looks gorgeous would love to cum on that face

Wwyd guys!?