Send me the most fucked up pics you have

Send me the most fucked up pics you have

I admit I am no nutritionist or dietitian, but I don't think it's possible to maintain that much muscle on just veggies and fruits.

That's a shitload of protein needed.

And I hope this thread goes more OP road than vegan road, yeah?

?

There are actually plenty of athletes who are vegan. Including mma fighters. Protein isn't something that only comes from meat. Most people just assume this because of idiots spreading the oldwivestale of "vegetables have no protein"

Btw I'm not vegan or anything

N-no please

nuh I want some fuck shit I need some fuck shit now

even Tom Brady eats a vegetarian diet.

I don't see how the body could process enough nuts or veggie matter to provide the needed protein, or other nutrients for that matter.

Living on whey protein, sure. But let's be honest.. he isn't saying shit about that. He's trying to act like he lives off of veggies, and fruits.

That isn't possible, as far as I know. The digestive system can't process that much raw matter fast enough. The closest you can get is eating nuts constantly.. and they'll destroy your intestines.

you aren't a nutritionist or dietitian.
that is correct you dumb fuck.

-not a vegan
just not retarded and know shit.

Do you believe that guy in the pic survives on fruits and veggies? Are you serious?

He just spends 8 hours a day cramming that shit down, lol? His shitter doesn't shut down?

Supplements, genius. That thing that isn't fruits and veggies. That's the only way they maintain that musculature. In other words, saying all they eat are veggies and fruits.. that's a lie.

That's all I'm saying. Cry.

You're a fucking idiot if you don't know that you can get other sources of protein other than meat.
You also don't need to be taking supplements to have muscle.

Fucking idiot.

all of mine

lol, really?

So name the fruits and veggies that have enough protein to support his musculature.

Go on, genius.. show this "idiot" how much smarter you are!

Soy beans

You really think a man can consume enough soy to get the needed protein.. and still be manly, lol?

Are you fucking around?

That's a lot of phytoestrogens, Einstein.

stay mad fat shit.

Just admit you're wrong and move on, ffs. Why is it so hard for people like you?

Instead, you call names and stomp off like a child lol.